Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

How Do You Take Your Bath? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You Take Your Bath? (1248 Views)

10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. / Where Is The First Place You Wash When Taking Your Bath? / How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Take Your Bath? by onyeego(m): 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2012
Taking my bath is one of d things I so much enjoy doing.(especially after any day dat d sun decides to torture me in the site)
As a kid,I can't remember been taught how to bath,don't get me wrong! What are saying is that even if my mum taught me,I must hv forgotten her methods.

This is how I take my bath;

First, I get into d bathroom and wet my body,making sure that no area is left out.
Then I apply soap allover.
Areas that has hair gets triple amount of soap then areas without hair, I will use my hands to rub d soap.
Then I will get my sponge and start washing from my hands then progress to other parts of my body,I may occasionally splash myself with water depending on my mood.
Finally,I will rinse my body thoroughly and step out feeling fresh as a new born.
I may repeat the above process depending on how long I intend to spend in d bathroom.

Now that you know how I take my bath, lets hear yours.
Bathing is not what you see other people do, my methods may be wrong to you so share yours here.
Re: How Do You Take Your Bath? by Callotti: 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2012
The first place I wash is my bum-bum!
I hate the 'sour' smell of 'Ikeh-Olah'(stale over-night nyansh). . . . with toto wota and akamu gumming efry whia efry night!

It is clean shaven. . .and you can see 'MAIN MARKET' from 'LOWER OR UPPER IWEKA ROAD' always. . . without speed bumps.
Ask errrhm. . .errrrhm. . . errrrhm wey don chop am. . . .
NeVA Mhein. . . . wink
Re: How Do You Take Your Bath? by onyeego(m): 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2012
Callotti: The first place I wash is my bum-bum!
I hate the 'sour' smell of 'Ikeh-Olah'(stale over-night nyansh. . . . with toto wota and akamu gumming efry whia efry night!

It is clean shaven. . .and you can see 'MAIN MARKET' from 'LOWER OR UPPER IWEKA ROAD' always. . . without speed bumps.
NeVA Mhein. . . . wink

Dats interesting

1 Like

Re: How Do You Take Your Bath? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2012
I hate the 'sour' smell of 'Ikeh-Olah'(stale over-night nyansh. . . . with toto wota and akamu gumming efry whia efry night!

NeVA Mhein. . . . wink

Calo Calo! grin grin

Why you wan spoil me naw. tongue
Re: How Do You Take Your Bath? by slimyem: 10:36pm On Oct 13, 2012

NeVA Mhein. . . . wink

Jesus is Lord!!!
@op...i take my bath as the spirit leads...!
Re: How Do You Take Your Bath? by Shugamania(f): 11:35pm On Oct 13, 2012
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Take Your Bath? by onyeego(m): 11:42pm On Oct 13, 2012
slimyem: Jesus is Lord!!!
@op...i take my bath as the spirit leads...!
That's another new one, I never knew that bathing is Spiritual grin
Thanks for sharing.
Re: How Do You Take Your Bath? by Nobody: 2:46am On Oct 14, 2012
Dafuq? undecided
Re: How Do You Take Your Bath? by azpekuliar: 2:52am On Oct 14, 2012
Calo calo

Lmao....@toto water & akamu.... cheesy cheesy

Werey...
Re: How Do You Take Your Bath? by Callotti: 5:28am On Oct 14, 2012
I also found that it is less time-consuming to do my orals and facials FIRST. . . before entering the bath-tub or shower.
I brush my teeth and wash my face with my 'beauty' products first.
Less water consumed. . . .less time wasted. cool

The feet are always last. kiss
I could do just one scrub in places like 'abroad'. . . less dust.
In places like Nigeria. . .I NEED MORE THAN 2 SCRUBS per session.
The color of dirty water in Nigeria is frightening. . . raw sewage emanating from the body. . .especially the feet.
You are more prone to 'body/nyansh' odor in Nigeria or Africa as a whole. . .TOO MUCH SWEATING.
SHAVE ALL BODILY HAIR!!!!
Re: How Do You Take Your Bath? by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 14, 2012
Callotti: I also found that it is less time-consuming to do my orals and facials FIRST. . . before entering the bath-tub or shower.
I brush my teeth and wash my face with my 'beauty' products first.
Less water consumed. . . .less time wasted. cool

The feet are always last. kiss
I could do just one scrub in places like 'abroad'. . . less dust.
In places like Nigeria. . .I NEED MORE THAN 2 SCRUBS per session.
The color of dirty water in Nigeria is frightening. . . raw sewage emanating from the body. . .especially the feet.
You are more prone to 'body/nyansh' odor in Nigeria or Africa as a whole. . .TOO MUCH SWEATING.
SHAVE ALL BODILY HAIR!!!!

Calo calo. I find it strange but does anyone else think you are hilarious! cheesy
Re: How Do You Take Your Bath? by Callotti: 5:55am On Oct 14, 2012
pDude:

Calo calo. I find it strange but does anyone else think you are hilarious! cheesy

Just being myself o!
Hiahn! cheesy
I nor dey for sme-sme tok. . .I DEY TOK AM. . .AS I SEE AM.
Overnight nyansh don gum you before? Have you seen the 'akiriwa' under their nails? shocked
You go hate life plus death ke!
Twa!!!

You notice all those 'MGBEKE' house-maids wey oga plus maigidah don 'kpansh' for night(as private practice entrepreneurs) . . . without condoms proceeding to the kitchen to prepare your akamu and akara?

After scrrrrrrrrrrrrrrratching both front and back nyansh for night and h-haily morrrin'? angry
I dey pursue dem go baff by 5AM. . . sharp.
Men can be excused. . . no whia for 'akamu' and 'nmili-oshu' to hide and drip efry-whia.

Before porson eat 'syhillisOkocuss' and 'herpesrOcoccus' join for indomie noodles. . .

TWA!!!!! cheesy

I inspect the 'nyashes' of my female domestic staff. . . .every morning and night!

Man fit scratch blokos for night after fin-gerings and insertions. . . .but woman nyansh tooooooooooooo get many corridors. . . river nor dey flow finish EVERY MONTH!!!! Hmmmmmmm!!!! cry Thank my Agnostic GAWD. . . I nor dey chop SUYA for NAIJA!!! cry
All those mallams wey nor dey baff or wash nyansh after shytting for bush? shocked WITH HEPATITIS A TO Z shocked
Tufiakwa!!! grin
Re: How Do You Take Your Bath? by slimyem: 7:56am On Oct 14, 2012
Calloti is just crazy...cheesy
Dang!!!
Re: How Do You Take Your Bath? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2012
Callotti:

Just being myself o!
Hiahn! cheesy
I nor dey for sme-sme tok. . .I DEY TOK AM. . .AS I SEE AM.
Overnight nyansh don gum you before? Have you seen the 'akiriwa' under their nails? shocked
You go hate life plus death ke!
Twa!!!

You notice all those 'MGBEKE' house-maids wey oga plus maigidah don 'kpansh' for night(as private practice entrepreneurs) . . . without condoms proceeding to the kitchen to prepare your akamu and akara?

After scrrrrrrrrrrrrrrratching both front and back nyansh for night and h-haily morrrin'? angry
I dey pursue dem go baff by 5AM. . . sharp.
Men can be excused. . . no whia for 'akamu' and 'nmili-oshu' to hide and drip efry-whia.

Before porson eat 'syhillisOkocuss' and 'herpesrOcoccus' join for indomie noodles. . .

TWA!!!!! cheesy

I inspect the 'nyashes' of my female domestic staff. . . .every morning and night!

Man fit scratch blokos for night after fin-gerings and insertions. . . .but woman nyansh to get many corridors. . . river nor dey flow finish EVERY MONTH!!!! Hmmmmmmm!!!! cry Thank my Agnostic GAWD. . . I nor dey chop SUYA for NAIJA!!! cry
All those mallams wey nor dey baff or wash nyansh after shytting for bush? shocked WITH HEPATITIS A TO Z shocked
Tufiakwa!!! grin

Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalloooooooooooooooooottiiiiiiiiiiii! Chei! grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Me I nor go chook anybody again for early mor mor again. Twa! I nor know say na like this the thing be.
Re: How Do You Take Your Bath? by Callotti: 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2012
pDude:

Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalloooooooooooooooooottiiiiiiiiiiii! Chei! grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Me I nor go chook anybody again for early mor mor again. Twa! I nor know say na like this the thing be.

Now, you know! wink
Smell any 'woman's' fingers in the 'early morrin'. . . .PROOF!
Re: How Do You Take Your Bath? by onyeego(m): 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2012
Callotti:

Now, you know! wink
Smell any 'woman's' fingers in the 'early morrin'. . . .PROOF!
Bros, I no fit try smell any finger ooooo grin

(1) (Reply)

Attention!! Vital notes to know about Diabetes. / Ebola Was Created And Patented By The United States / 8 Healthy Benefits Of Consuming Alcohols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.