Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

The Major Cause Of Starmering - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Major Cause Of Starmering (1317 Views)

10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage / What Are The Major Problems With Primary Health Care In Nigeria? / What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Major Cause Of Starmering by genuisemma: 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
Starmering a condition where someone encounter difficulty in pronouncing a word at a particular time when is necessary. Sometime i begin i to imagin what actually could be the cause, so anyone with usefull idea about the cause of starmering should share
Re: The Major Cause Of Starmering by macklef(m): 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
Actually, scientifically children whose mom ate too much of slimery(drawey) soups/food like ogbonna ,draw soup... Give birth to stammering children

1 Like

Re: The Major Cause Of Starmering by Nomski0(f): 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2013
macklef: Actually, scientifically children whose mom ate too much of slimery(drawey) soups/food like ogbonna ,draw soup... Give birth to stammering children
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Major Cause Of Starmering by demmy55(m): 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
I almost turned myself into a stammerer when I was a kid.

I was always trying to imitate other stammering kids, before I knew it, I was gradually turning into one.

Thank God for the intervention of my parent.
Re: The Major Cause Of Starmering by Emmyk(m): 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
demmy55: I almost turned myself into a stammerer when I was a kid.

I was always trying to imitate other stammering kids, before I knew it, I was gradually turning into one.

Thank God for the intervention of my parent.

when I saw the thread, I was coming to post exactly the same thing you did.

One of the guy's name is SEGUN, abi? We lived in Olunlade, Ilorin. cheesycheesy

Lmao. If not for my parents too. I learn things fast....one guy too that I imitated,..he often eats his fingernails, and fingers be like bleeding.cheesy. He's still doing it till date.
Re: The Major Cause Of Starmering by demmy55(m): 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
Emmyk:

One of the guy's name is SEGUN, abi? We lived in Olunlade, Ilorin. cheesycheesy

Lol cheesy
I don't knw Segun.
But twas very funny how we imitated almost everything as kids. grin
Re: The Major Cause Of Starmering by genuisemma: 11:08am On Aug 31, 2013
Dat of chewing finger nails. Am a chronic eater rit 4rm child hood

(1) (Reply)

Foods That Causes Constipation: Top Foods To Avoid / Daily Health Tips For Women / Natural Way You Can Become Free From Malaria, Typhoid, Ulcer And Infection Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.