Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

The Walking Dead Season 3 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Walking Dead Season 3 (26492 Views)

THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page / "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 / Iris Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2012
The moment nine million of us have been waiting for is finally here: tomorrow, 9pm(US[2am Nigerian time]), Walking Dead Season 3 (S3).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9_lkap-uFA&feature=player_embedded
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PhysicsQED(m): 5:46am On Oct 14, 2012
If this next season is as good as the previous two seasons, this show will probably be considered (by all those that have seen it) one of the best shows ever made by the time it's done.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2012
PhysicsQED: If this next season is as good as the previous two seasons, this show will probably be considered (by all those that have seen it) one of the best shows ever made by the time it's done.

you said it bro....d drama is just too entertaining and thrilling
i dnt even have a clue of what to expect in this new season cheesy, tho i heard there wud b death of a very importent character cry
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 7:59pm On Oct 14, 2012
yea for all those who r interested in following it episode by episode,you can watch it here right from season 1 to 3. Episode 1 would be available moro cheesy

http://www.couchtuner.com/the-walking-dead/
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 7:46am On Oct 15, 2012
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by johnstar(m): 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2012
Pls where can I download dis movie on my mobile phone
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by johnstar(m): 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2012
Starting 4rm season 1 please, I must watch dis film
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2012
johnstar: Pls where can I download dis movie on my mobile phone
season 1 and 2 can b gottn from any local dvd shop to save you all the stress of downloads sha....i really dont know about downloading it through mobile, use a laptop nd visit dat site, then if you have internet download manager, it would get the video for you

johnstar: Starting 4rm season 1 please, I must watch dis film
you are in for a thrill cheesy
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by johnstar(m): 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2012
₱®ÌИСΞ:

season 1 and 2 can b gottn from any local dvd shop to save you all the stress of downloads sha....i really dont know about downloading it through mobile, use a laptop nd visit dat site, then if you have internet download manager, it would get the video for you

you are in for a thrill cheesy
embarassed wink mmmm pls Õoº°°º , mayb dis alaba bois don wayo me, ow many episode dey 4 season 2, shay na 10 ni

1 Like

Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by Jamji: 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2012
johnstar: embarassed wink mmmm pls Õoº°°º , mayb dis alaba bois don wayo me, ow many episode dey 4 season 2, shay na 10 ni

13 episodes in season 2 http://lancer79346.fzc.me/Videos/3844

I cant imagine whats coming next
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2012
Jamji:

13 episodes in season 2 http://lancer79346.fzc.me/Videos/3844

I cant imagine whats coming next

Hahaha I can't imagine either....every episode has its surprise...you can't just predict
Waiting for next week for the next episode...
Thanks for the link.. ..mobile users can use it smiley
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2012
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PhysicsQED(m): 4:07am On Oct 25, 2012
The second episode was beastly and the previews for the third episode are intriguing. Season's looking good so far. cool
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 1:28am On Oct 26, 2012
PhysicsQED: The second episode was beastly and the previews for the third episode are intriguing. Season's looking good so far. cool

May we say @ bolded - Season is looking Totally Awesome so far... I love this show to bits grin grin grin grin cool
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by johnstar(m): 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2012
VillageBoi:

May we say @ bolded - Season is looking Totally Awesome so far... I love this show to bits grin grin grin grin cool
whr can I download d ep 2
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2012
johnstar: whr can I download d ep 2

Personally I use 'Vuze'. Just Google 'The Walking Dead'... it's everywhere.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by johnstar(m): 10:46am On Oct 27, 2012
VillageBoi:

Personally I use 'Vuze'. Just Google 'The Walking Dead'... it's everywhere.
on my phone
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2012
johnstar: on my phone

On your phone? Sorry, can't help you there. You really need a bigger screen to enjoy this show... or anything else to be honest.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 4:56am On Oct 29, 2012
You said it....d show is geting more awesome every passing episode...
Rick has grown some serious balls shocked...he's no longer making slow and weak descisions...he's nw acting like shane :d...I used to like shane sha....I hope rick keeps it up cuz d survival of d group depends on him ( hope he's nt just doing it cuz his wifey is preg) angry
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PhysicsQED(m): 6:43am On Oct 29, 2012
Now that last episode (episode 3) really delivered, especially the ending with the surprise massacre and the floating heads. I didn't originally realize that the top head at the very end belonged to the military guy that the Governor had visited and spoke with in their "hospital" as he lay wounded in bed. Then it suddenly hit me and I was shocked. Great episode.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 10:15am On Oct 29, 2012
PhysicsQED: Now that last epidsode (episode 3) really delivered, especially the ending with surprise massacre and the floating heads. I didn't originally realize that the top head at the very end belonged to the military guy that the Governor had visited and spoke with in their "hospital" as he lay wounded in bed. Then it suddenly hit me and I was shocked. Great episode.

Yeah, can't wait to find out what's going on there. It's a dog eat dog world!
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 6:29am On Oct 31, 2012
PhysicsQED: Now that last episode (episode 3) really delivered, especially the ending with the surprise massacre and the floating heads. I didn't originally realize that the top head at the very end belonged to the military guy that the Governor had visited and spoke with in their "hospital" as he lay wounded in bed. Then it suddenly hit me and I was shocked. Great episode.

The moment I saw d plaster stuff on his head, it hit me.....but wht amazes me is dat governor dude?? He seems like a power hungry lunatic....
And I didn't see my favourite group (rick and co) cry .....I tink someone has spotted dem....someone was staring @ sophias mom @ d end of episode 2....cnt wait for d next smiley
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by kkkossy(m): 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2012
Can't wait for episode 4. Why would d governor kill innocent soldiers? Seems 2 me he's gonna be a huge challenge 2 rick and the other group. I hope he doesn't kill any one of them. My favourite character is the asian guy and the guy with the bow(darl)
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 11:24am On Nov 02, 2012
kkkossy: Can't wait for episode 4. Why would d governor kill innocent soldiers? Seems 2 me he's gonna be a huge challenge 2 rick and the other group. I hope he doesn't kill any one of them. My favourite character is the asian guy and the guy with the bow(darl)

Rick after episode 2 became ma hero smiley ... Befor it ws just d bow dude and shane
I pray sha they don't meet wid dat governor cus he won't hesitate to waste dem and take their weapons
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by suwailad(f): 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2012
PhysicsQED: Now that last episode (episode 3) really delivered, especially the ending with the surprise massacre and the floating heads. I didn't originally realize that the top head at the very end belonged to the military guy that the Governor had visited and spoke with in their "hospital" as he lay wounded in bed. Then it suddenly hit me and I was shocked. Great episode.

but why was the governor looking at the head in surprise? did he spot something?
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 9:54am On Nov 03, 2012
suwailad:

but why was the governor looking at the head in surprise? did he spot something?

I dnt think he was suprised....I'd say he had a deep thought or smfin.. Anyone notice d heads were all alive ?? Scary
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2012
kkkossy: Can't wait for episode 4. Why would d governor kill innocent soldiers? Seems 2 me he's gonna be a huge challenge 2 rick and the other group.

You guys remember the trailers before the season started? The Guv & Rick's group do meet if I remember... and the Guv wants to take the 'prison'.

No idea why he kills innocent people but I think he has become a sort of 'mad scientist' or whatever... they have a 'lab' and they think Walkers still have a memory of their former selves. Also at the very end before he went into the locked 'head-fish-tank' room they showed a picture of his wife and daughter - that must be significant - he's probably looking for a cure or something - he might even have their heads in the fishtank too. However, all the things he has seen has most probably turned him into a completely mad man.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by kkkossy(m): 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2012
Pls let us know when episode 4 comes out.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2012
kkkossy: Pls let us know when episode 4 comes out.

It'll definitely be online by Monday since it airs on Sunday.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 12:10am On Nov 04, 2012
VillageBoi:

You guys remember the trailers before the season started? The Guv & Rick's group do meet if I remember... and the Guv wants to take the 'prison'.

No idea why he kills innocent people but I think he has become a sort of 'mad scientist' or whatever... they have a 'lab' and they think Walkers still have a memory of their former selves. Also at the very end before he went into the locked 'head-fish-tank' room they showed a picture of his wife and daughter - that must be significant - he's probably looking for a cure or something - he might even have their heads in the fishtank too. However, all the things he has seen has most probably turned him into a completely mad man.

Exactly....Ur right...but can't d guv n his thugs look for their own prison angry if anytin happens to rick n his gang, I won't b happy, cus rumors has it that an important character is gon die....well I pray its ricks wife sha.....or d farmer....don't want no pregnant nor cripple person slowing dem down
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 10:30am On Nov 04, 2012
₱®ÌИСΞ:

Exactly....Ur right...but can't d guv n his thugs look for their own prison angry if anytin happens to rick n his gang, I won't b happy, cus rumors has it that an important character is gon die....well I pray its ricks wife sha.....or d farmer....don't want no pregnant nor cripple person slowing dem down

I hear too but I have no idea who will die... I'm placing a bet that it won't be Rick's wife. They might surprise us and it won't even be the farmer. Hmmmm it better not be Glenn cos I like that guy a lot and if they kill him off China will go to war with the USA hahahaha.

It's on UK tv but we are one week behind... I can never wait that long for such a great show... will, as usual, download it on Monday. I bet it's gona be another 'rocking' episode.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
VillageBoi:

I hear too but I have no idea who will die... I'm placing a bet that it won't be Rick's wife. They might surprise us and it won't even be the farmer. Hmmmm it better not be Glenn cos I like that guy a lot and if they kill him off China will go to war with the USA hahahaha.

It's on UK tv but we are one week behind... I can never wait that long for such a great show... will, as usual, download it on Monday. I bet it's gona be another 'rocking' episode.

Hahaha ... And if t-dog dies africa wud go to war lol...I fink ur man glen is resourceful so he might survive...but kai ricks wife? She must go...how can ricks family be increasing wen d world is decreasing...mayb she wud die afta child birth and d baby wud be semi human/ walker I guess!! Hehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photo: Nollywood At It Again' COMING TO AMERICA' Nigeria Version / Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Congratulates Miracle As He Emerges The Winner / #CityPeople Entertainment Awards – All The Celebrity Glam And Glitz At The Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.