Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

The Walking Dead Season 3 - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Walking Dead Season 3 (26491 Views)

THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page / "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 / Iris Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 9:21am On Mar 11, 2013
Can you people just go to war already and stop d*cking about. Only 3 episodes left!
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 11, 2013
[size=13pt]Abi? Lmao. How many walkers were killed today sef? I think I can count them on one hand lol. Suspense is killing me. The finale is going to be HUUUUUUGE!

Andrea is so lame.[/size]
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 10:57am On Mar 11, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Abi? Lmao. How many walkers were killed today sef? I think I can count them on one hand lol. Suspense is killing me. The finale is going to be HUUUUUUGE!

Don't mind that Andrea of a persin sef... na proper Navy slap she need. Walkers? Whinch walkers?... those yeye... like 5 waka-pass wey do like chin-gum... no be korrect walkers be that... even one stupid walker didn't hustle for his own cigga! I wish the finale is a double-bill... because it really should be awesome!
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2013
Stegomiah: jst finished watching season 1-3 episode 12; cant wait 4 d nxt episode nd i mst admit, d directors ar genuises, d film gets beta per episode, when shane died, i was lyk wtf? they mst av made a mistake, buh in d lng run ad almost 4gotten shane, d way new characters replace d extinct 1s nd blend with d existin 1s is wat amazes me d most about dis series, guess ma best episode was when shane charged dem @ d ban, nd dey found sofia eventually. he made a fool of d priest nd pointed out ricks weakness, i jst love d dude.

on d latest episode, i guess michonne and rick may eventually get intimate, as 4 andrea; dnt know wat she's upto, guess she's unda d gov. spell, anywae, i lyk ar swagg as per au she walks nd talks, i miss lori, dale, aldo hershele is taking his place, but i do lyk his looks, nd i op daryl stays alive cos 1 tin about dis film is dat you cant predict d nxt star dat will die xcept 4 rick.

shane used to be my fav character then....very wise guy...its a shame he died...then rick was too slow angry and weak angry
andrea is just a walking time bomb cheesy she will soon die...trust me
y would you miss lori shocked hmm
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 3:52pm On Mar 11, 2013
VillageBoi:

Don't mind that Andrea of a persin sef... na proper Navy slap she need. Walkers? Whinch walkers?... those yeye... like 5 waka-pass wey do like chin-gum... no be korrect walkers be that... even one stupid walker didn't hustle for his own cigga! I wish the finale is a double-bill... because it really should be awesome!
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Abi? Lmao. How many walkers were killed today sef? I think I can count them on one hand lol. Suspense is killing me. The finale is going to be HUUUUUUGE!

andrea wud go next ...just watch out angry
i dont think there would be a war o...my instincts undecided smiley
would there be a season 4?? cry
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by montelik(m): 6:53pm On Mar 11, 2013
It was so enjoyable watching Rick and the Governor putting Andrea's bony yansh in its place, when they dissed, dismissed and kicked her out. Just because she is somewhat "do-able" considering the limited female options available, she thinks she is now some kind of power player. How dense can one be, its not even like she is the most attractive of either Woodbury or prison groups. Did she think that just because she shagging the governor she now has some sort of sway? Hopefully she puts her hormones in check and thinks with her head, else she ends up where Merle would have if not good for fortune.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:

andrea wud go next ...just watch out angry
i dont think there would be a war o...my instincts undecided smiley
would there be a season 4?? cry

She can go... she's an eediot! Maybe she becomes a zombie and tries to unite humans/zombies - ie 'brainless'!
There had better be a war... 3 more episodes of 'talking heads' and I quit.
I'm counting on there being a season 4 & 5 at least. I'll be bored of it by season 7 lol.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by bethnals: 8:08am On Mar 12, 2013
VillageBoi:

She can go... she's an eediot! Maybe she becomes a zombie and tries to unite humans/zombies - ie 'brainless'!
There had better be a war... 3 more episodes of 'talking heads' and I quit.
I'm counting on there being a season 4 & 5 at least. I'll be bored of it by season 7 lol.

There is season 4.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/21/the-walking-dead-season-4-glen-mazzara_n_2346734.html
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 9:44am On Mar 12, 2013
montelik: It was so enjoyable watching Rick and the Governor putting Andrea's bony yansh in its place, when they dissed, dismissed and kicked her out. Just because she is somewhat "do-able" considering the limited female options available, she thinks she is now some kind of power player. How dense can one be, its not even like she is the most attractive of either Woodbury or prison groups. Did she think that just because she shagging the governor she now has some sort of sway? Hopefully she puts her hormones in check and thinks with her head, else she ends up where Merle would have if not good for fortune.
lmao...everybody is angry with andrea
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 9:45am On Mar 12, 2013
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 10:14am On Mar 12, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:

lmao...everybody is angry with andrea

Of course, she had clear chance to chook his left eye but she settled for the 'middle' one lol
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 10:44am On Mar 12, 2013
VillageBoi:

Of course, she had clear chance to chook his left eye but she settled for the 'middle' one lol
hahahahaha the middle one indeed...samurai chick wudda chopped off all three cheesy
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 11:17am On Mar 12, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:

hahahahaha the middle one indeed...samurai chick wudda chopped off all three cheesy

Exactly! And people dey do Praying & Fasting Plc for my head so that I no go like Samurai Chkick lol

Check out h'our initials nah - VBSC - it's a powerful oh!

And then tries other peoples for this thread -

PRSC, PHSC, JSSC, JMSC, KSSC - no need to go far in the list or deep mehn but them resemble Political Parti or some village Secondary School or Exam - LMAO!!!
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2013
Couldnt take my eyes off that black chick cheesy...havnt completed it tho...will complete it when i return
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:
Couldnt take my eyes off that black chick cheesy...havnt completed it tho...will complete it when i return

Haba, na only half you watch? I hate that stupid cat with nine lives... watch it all then you'll know what I mean sad
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by Nobody: 3:12am On Mar 19, 2013
VillageBoi: Haba, na only half you watch? I hate that stupid cat with nine lives... watch it all then you'll know what I mean sad

[size=13pt]So annoying!! And that nerd too! Wetin be his own?! angry[/size]
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PhysicsQED(m): 3:42am On Mar 19, 2013
That last episode was very good. The tension when the governor was basically "hunting" Andrea was great and it was even better when she outsmarted him and got away. But I think they should have made it clear how the governor was able to survive all those walkers - did he kill them all or did he just run? I think it's obvious how he got to the prison before she did (he had a car, she was tired and on foot), but it's not obvious what he did to get out of that abandoned building. They made it look like he was determined to fight them all off just for the thrill of it, which would have been a waste of time.

Also, the fact that Andrea found herself strapped in that chair at the end instead of Michonne, just because she hesitated about killing the governor (for the second time now), is very ironic and something which I did not expect at all. I wonder if the writers are going to have the governor use Andrea as a bargaining chip or hostage against Michonne once he encounters Michonne again. He may threaten to harm her badly if Michonne doesn't surrender. Other than that, I can't really see why he would keep her alive.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by kunlefox(m): 7:13am On Mar 19, 2013
i didn't like this episode that much...maybe because it focused way too much on Andrea and the gorvernor (the two peeps i really give no shit about) but still the cat and mouse those two were playing was mad,at some point i wanted her to survive atleast(when she made that smart move of pulling those walkers from the stairwell to the gorvernor, who would have thought she had that sense). well, the episode was just a filler to the next one.
I think Martinez set that fire not the obvious choice that is: Milton. i want Milton to survive now that the governor will be on him.
Next episode looks good from the promo.

1 Like

Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 8:56am On Mar 19, 2013
Na true... interesting episode but it leaves odd questions. How did he get away from the walkers? How did he get Andrea back because if they stood up in that 'cover' grass Rick would have seen them. Also has the Guv been bitten or scratched by a walker? What was wrong with his stomach area at the end? He seemed in pain and covered it up tight with his coat... he was even asked by his nerd-lapdog at the very end and said he was ok. Or did he just bump into a hard object? lol.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 10:08am On Mar 19, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]So annoying!! And that nerd too! Wetin be his own?! angry[/size]
VillageBoi:

Haba, na only half you watch? I hate that stupid cat with nine lives... watch it all then you'll know what I mean sad

correction...sexy cat with nine lives cheesy....yall shud leav her alone angry angry
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 10:15am On Mar 19, 2013
PhysicsQED: That last episode was very good. The tension when the governor was basically "hunting" Andrea was great and it was even better when she outsmarted him and got away. But I think they should have made it clear how the governor was able to survive all those walkers - did he kill them all or did he just run? I think it's obvious how he got to the prison before she did (he had a car, she was tired and on foot), but it's not obvious what he did to get out of that abandoned building. They made it look like he was determined to fight them all off just for the thrill of it, which would have been a waste of time.

Also, the fact that Andrea found herself strapped in that chair at the end instead of Michonne, just because she hesitated about killing the governor (for the second time now), is very ironic and something which I did not expect at all. I wonder if the writers are going to have the governor use Andrea as a bargaining chip or hostage against Michonne once he encounters Michonne again. He may threaten to harm her badly if Michonne doesn't surrender. Other than that, I can't really see why he would keep her alive.

i wasnt really bothered about how he got away from the walkers because he had already proved to us many times that he isnt sissy. Ironic indeed, but the guv has feelings for her..i think...so he might not harm her just yet...he just wants her there as a kind of prison, until after the war
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 10:18am On Mar 19, 2013
kunle fox: i didn't like this episode that much...maybe because it focused way too much on Andrea and the gorvernor (the two peeps i really give no shit about) but still the cat and mouse those two were playing was mad,at some point i wanted her to survive atleast(when she made that smart move of pulling those walkers from the stairwell to the gorvernor, who would have thought she had that sense). well, the episode was just a filler to the next one.
I think Martinez set that fire not the obvious choice that is: Milton. i want Milton to survive now that the governor will be on him.
Next episode looks good from the promo.

yea i wasnt expecting that either...smart
y would martinez set the fire? i have no reason to suspect him...
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 10:21am On Mar 19, 2013
VillageBoi:
Na true... interesting episode but it leaves odd questions. How did he get away from the walkers? How did he get Andrea back because if they stood up in that 'cover' grass Rick would have seen them. Also has the Guv been bitten or scratched by a walker? What was wrong with his stomach area at the end? He seemed in pain and covered it up tight with his coat... he was even asked by his nerd-lapdog at the very end and said he was ok. Or did he just bump into a hard object? lol.
i fink he maybe just bumped into a hard object...lol..cus if he was bitten or scratched he should have turned alredy
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 10:27am On Mar 19, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:

correction...sexy cat with nine lives cheesy....yall shud leav her alone angry angry

Nooooooooo! Cat with 9 lives na the Guv'nor... how he keeps on escaping death!
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 10:29am On Mar 19, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:

i fink he maybe just bumped into a hard object...lol..cus if he was bitten or scratched he should have turned alredy

I was thinking the same... that he would have turned already. But I'd like to know what the explaination is as they made it pretty obvious that he was injured... and a bump into a hard object is not exciting.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 10:38am On Mar 19, 2013
VillageBoi:

Nooooooooo! Cat with 9 lives na the Guv'nor... how he keeps on escaping death!

ahh ok...tot yall be referring to her
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 10:50am On Mar 19, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:

ahh ok...tot yall be referring to her

I now officially declare you and 'Sasha' as boyfriend & girlfriend. Everyone in this thread take note... If anyone attempts to start chasing Princes' babe, I will officially dash you Navy slap and you will zombify on the spot! grin
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 10:57am On Mar 19, 2013
VillageBoi:

I was thinking the same... that he would have turned already. But I'd like to know what the explaination is as they made it pretty obvious that he was injured... and a bump into a hard object is not exciting.
wait o....he may have been bitten shocked
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 10:58am On Mar 19, 2013
VillageBoi:

I now officially declare you and 'Sasha' as boyfriend & girlfriend. Everyone in this thread take note... If anyone attempts to start chasing Princes' babe, I will officially dash you Navy slap and you will zombify on the spot! grin
lmao tellem ooo angry grin
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 11:07am On Mar 19, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:

wait o....he may have been bitten shocked

Mehn, I really can't wait to find out what really happened. When 'nerdy boi' asked him if Andrea was dead he said 'I hope not'... did he infect her from his own infection? My brain is probably talking rubbish and running too fast. These kind of shows normally do everything for a reason... WE WANT TO KNOW NOW!!!
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by kunlefox(m): 11:35am On Mar 19, 2013
I actually noticed the way the governor was covering his belly area or something...I agree he must have been scratched or bitten.
I have a feeling Hershel is gonna be killed off come finale.
₱®ÌИСΞ:

yea i wasnt expecting that either...smart
y would martinez set the fire? i have no reason to suspect him...
Yeah I know it looks pretty obvious Milton set the fire but Martinez seems like the way the writers will wanna go.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 11:41am On Mar 19, 2013
kunle fox: I actually noticed the way the governor was covering his belly area or something...I agree he must have been scratched or bitten.
I have a feeling Hershel is gonna be killed off come finale.

That will totally su.ck, I've grown fond of De'Papa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photo: Nollywood At It Again' COMING TO AMERICA' Nigeria Version / Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Congratulates Miracle As He Emerges The Winner / #CityPeople Entertainment Awards – All The Celebrity Glam And Glitz At The Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.