Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

The Walking Dead Season 3 - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Walking Dead Season 3 (26490 Views)

THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page / "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 / Iris Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2012
Sori for d guv....its scientifically impossible to cure any walker cus I fink d virus first kills dem and re animates dem....so all walkers were dead
I pray d guvs city don't clash wid ricks gang....tho ur right, it wud b interesting sha... They shud name the baby ogechi smiley :d ...lol...but I fink the baby wud b called lori..
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2012
₱®ÌИСΞ:
Sori for d guv....its scientifically impossible to cure any walker cus I fink d virus first kills dem and re animates dem....so all walkers were dead
I pray d guvs city don't clash wid ricks gang....tho ur right, it wud b interesting sha... They shud name the baby ogechi smiley :d ...lol...but I fink the baby wud b called lori..

Yeah too right, I don't think walkers can be cured... too bad for his daughter that he's hiding. Hahahahaha I vote for Ogechi too... awesome name but you're probably right it could be Lori.
So a walker ate Lori's dead body or are they tricking us? And who 'phoned' the prison? Oh yeah, bring on episode 6.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2012
Lol...I dunno wht happnd to her bodi o...I think d walker ate her ... Imagine if the walkers actualy run .....like those of 28days later ...omo all man for don kpai
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 1:19am On Nov 13, 2012
₱®ÌИСΞ:
Lol...I dunno wht happnd to her bodi o...I think d walker ate her ... Imagine if the walkers actualy run .....like those of 28days later ...omo all man for don kpai

Well your dreams will come true. Have you not heard of the new film 'World War Z'? The 'Z' = Zombies and the zombies are on 'Redbull & cocaine' = super speed hahaha - the trailer is awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcwTxRuq-uk
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2012
OMGGGGGG!!!!! Dude!!!! Wht is dat!!!, it Looks insanely wicked ... They r on steroids mehnnn...with nitrous...and supercharged....lmao....cnt wait for d movi to hit local cinemas...
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2012
₱®ÌИСΞ:
OMGGGGGG!!!!! Dude!!!! Wht is dat!!!, it Looks insanely wicked ... They r on steroids mehnnn...with nitrous...and supercharged....lmao....cnt wait for d movi to hit local cinemas...

I definitely want to see this film and I hope trailer 2 comes out soon so we can see more. It seems like an awesome fun story. Did you catch the part where the world population was going down in billions lol? Totally crazy!!
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by kkkossy(m): 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2012
When the moovie comes out, let me know
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2012
VillageBoi:

I definitely want to see this film and I hope trailer 2 comes out soon so we can see more. It seems like an awesome fun story. Did you catch the part where the world population was going down in billions lol? Totally crazy!!

Hahaha yea I saw it....lol...someone like me wud survive such pandemic sha...I just need a sword..hehe
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2012
₱®ÌИСΞ:

Hahaha yea I saw it....lol...someone like me wud survive such pandemic sha...I just need a sword..hehe

Naija population will remain intact. Agbero boys will show zombies, aliens and any invaders pepper... they will be selling them in the market as dried meat! Buy one, get one free!! lolol.
Or by the time agbero boy will tell zombie to pull its shoe and trosis; shame go catch zombie and it will run to hide its naked butt!
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2012
kkkossy: When the moovie comes out, let me know

It comes out June 2013.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2012
Lol dem go dey fear to walk along some kin dark agbero streets....lmao... And on how dem hear "hey stop dia"..... Na fainting be d solution haha
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2012
₱®ÌИСΞ:

Lol dem go dey fear to walk along some kin dark agbero streets....lmao... And on how dem hear "hey stop dia"..... Na fainting be d solution haha

Hahahaha... true!!
This site turns the word n.a. k.e.d into unclad. Seriously?
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 10:06pm On Nov 13, 2012
Yea it replaces some 'supposed' adult terms ....
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by kkkossy(m): 11:12am On Nov 19, 2012
Wow. Episode 6 made a lot of sense. Seems rick's group will eventually collide with the governor's.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2012
Downloadn now.....
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2012
I am closing my eyes, I am closing my eyes, I will ot read any posts yet - have downloaded but not watched it yet hahahaha.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2012
kkkossy: Wow. Episode 6 made a lot of sense. Seems rick's group will eventually collide with the governor's.

Yup. Very good episode!
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 8:57am On Nov 20, 2012
VillageBoi:

Yup. Very good episode!
kkkossy: Wow. Episode 6 made a lot of sense. Seems rick's group will eventually collide with the governor's.
wow...entertaining episode....
they will collide true..hope it wont lead to any bad news cry
dat afro american chick wit the sword dey form boss....hmm...she shud be kiaful o angry
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 9:01am On Nov 20, 2012
₱®ÌИСΞ:

wow...entertaining episode....
they will collide true..hope it wont lead to any bad news cry
dat afro american chick wit the sword dey form boss....hmm...she shud be kiaful o angry

I think she'll settle in with Ricks group and be good.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 11:12am On Nov 20, 2012
VillageBoi:

I think she'll settle in with Ricks group and be good.

yea i hope so o angry..... i didnt rilly get the phone call part....was rick hallucinating or smfin?
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 11:22am On Nov 20, 2012
₱®ÌИСΞ:

yea i hope so o angry..... i didnt rilly get the phone call part....was rick hallucinating or smfin?

Yes I think he was and hopefully his madness is completely over because we need him back lol
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 11:39am On Nov 20, 2012
I just knew Carole wasn't dead as they never showed her getting killed or her body; she only got separated and lost.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2012
VillageBoi:

Yes I think he was and hopefully his madness is completely over because we need him back lol

Lol Yea. ..the earlier the better, cuz its about to get hot.. ....lol for some minutes I tot Lori was actually making the call since we did not see her body, den I said naa.. ..Rick don kolo o.. .lol
As for Carol she can't die yet, she already lost a family member.. ..its turn by turn hehe
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2012
₱®ÌИСΞ:

Lol Yea. ..the earlier the better, cuz its about to get hot.. ....lol for some minutes I tot Lori was actually making the call since we did not see her body, den I said naa.. ..Rick don kolo o.. .lol
As for Carol she can't die yet, she already lost a family member.. ..its turn by turn hehe

Hahahahaha 'turn by turn' had me cracking up.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PhysicsQED(m): 6:57am On Nov 26, 2012
Yet another great episode from this season. A lot went on in that last episode.

- the creepy amateur scientist and his failed zombie experiment and how he almost got eaten before Andrea saved him
- Andrea's total obliviousness about what's really going on with the Governor and what he's really like
- Michonne joining Rick's group and going with a few of them to Woodbury on a commando-like rescue mission
- the clueless hermit that they had to mercy kill as he ran to open the door
- the governor showing his depravity with his treatment of Maggie during her interrogation
- the governor questioning Merle's loyalty at the end
- Glenn's stiff resistance during the interrogation/torture and the scene where he dealt with that walker even though he had been strapped down to a chair

Overall, a very good episode. With the two groups converging for a showdown, the mid-season finale looks like it's going to be a real classic.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PhysicsQED(m): 7:56am On Nov 26, 2012
My prediction for the mid season finale is this: if the governor sees that Michonne is still alive even though Merle claimed that he and his small group had killed her, and the governor realizes that Michonne (who was supposed to have been killed) led Rick's rescue team to Woodbury, the governor himself will kill Merle out of anger right after Merle finally reunites with his brother Darryl. The impending showdown is basically all Merle's fault since he kidnapped the two members of Rick's group in the first place, and the fact that Rick's rescue team is coming to Woodbury is also his fault, since they would not have found the place without Michonne, who Merle was supposed to eliminate. Taking all that into account, if things go badly (in terms of losses) for the governor after Rick's team invades, the governor will probably just destroy Merle to prevent any future screw-ups.

I'm probably wrong about how the episode will unfold and the show will probably go with something even more interesting and more dramatic, but I do think that that is a plausible scenario that the writers may have considered.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2012
Downloading now.....
@physicsQED...will read ur post when im thru with the episode cheesy i wann b suprised...
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by Krucifax(m): 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2012
Here's a link o watch the whole of Season 3 Episode 7

http://www.vureel.com/video/54592/TheWalkingDeadS03E07HDTV-1-GoogleSEO#
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 12:01am On Nov 27, 2012
Darn good episode. Things are hotting up!
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 1:02am On Nov 27, 2012
YEA...awesome....never knew glenn the pizza boi was this HARDCORE cheesy

PhysicsQED: My prediction for the mid season finale is this: if the governor sees that Michonne is still alive even though Merle claimed that he and his small group had killed her, and the governor realizes that Michonne (who was supposed to have been killed) led Rick's rescue team to Woodbury, the governor himself will kill Merle out of anger right after Merle finally reunites with his brother Darryl. The impending showdown is basically all Merle's fault since he kidnapped the two members of Rick's group in the first place, and the fact that Rick's rescue team is coming to Woodbury is also his fault, since they would not have found the place without Michonne, who Merle was supposed to eliminate. Taking all that into account, if things go badly (in terms of losses) for the governor after Rick's team invades, the governor will probably just destroy Merle to prevent any future screw-ups.

I'm probably wrong about how the episode will unfold and the show will probably go with something even more interesting and more dramatic, but I do think that that is a plausible scenario that the writers may have considered.

i dont agree with you grin...it looks to me that ricks rescue attempt would be foiled...and i see the brothers going against each other...True its merle's fault, but merle wont just go that easily...he alredy proved that twice angry ....lets see how it plays out
whats with that amatuer scientist / doctor / nerd?? which kin therapy be dat?? lwkmd ...i see him next on my list of people to die...tho he just cheated death thanks to andrea
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 1:04am On Nov 27, 2012
VillageBoi:
Darn good episode. Things are hotting up!
YEA...next episode is mid season....its coming to an end cry shocked angry tongue
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PhysicsQED(m): 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2012
₱®ÌИСΞ:
YEA...awesome....never knew glenn the pizza boi was this HARDCORE cheesy

Glenn was a warrior in that episode. The fight scene in that interrogation room was one of the best scenes of this season so far.

i dont agree with you grin...it looks to me that ricks rescue attempt would be foiled...and i see the brothers going against each other...True its merle's fault, but merle wont just go that easily...he alredy proved that twice angry ....lets see how it plays out
whats with that amatuer scientist / doctor / nerd?? which kin therapy be dat?? lwkmd ...i see him next on my list of people to die...tho he just cheated death thanks to andrea

Yeah Merle is a tough bastard. The governor, Shane (who's now dead and gone) and Rick are probably the only other characters in the show that would be tough enough to take him out. That's why I think that either the governor or Rick will end up killing Merle. But you're probably right that they won't have him killed off easily - they'll at least want to keep him around through the end of this season, since he's such a popular character.

I think the creepy fake scientist will die at or near the end of this season when it concludes next year, or around the beginning of the fourth season. I think they'll probably want to keep him around for a while in order to keep the mad scientist vibe running. That mad scientist idea is a source of potential plot twists and surprises - what if he discovers something about zombie behavior that no one else has uncovered so far, and finds a way to use them as weapons? To have that guy operating a small zombie army for a brief while before he's killed could be interesting. We also know from a scene in a previous episode that he's already developed a kind of jacket or light armor that is completely resistant to zombie bites. Who knows what other tricks they could have his character come up with?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photo: Nollywood At It Again' COMING TO AMERICA' Nigeria Version / Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Congratulates Miracle As He Emerges The Winner / #CityPeople Entertainment Awards – All The Celebrity Glam And Glitz At The Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.