Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

The 3 Nigerian Scientist - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The 3 Nigerian Scientist (813 Views)

Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. / Nigerian Scientist........hop In..very Funny / Nigerian Scientist Discovered The Cure For AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 3 Nigerian Scientist by Viclov(m): 11:14pm On Oct 13, 2012
A group of scientists did a competition to test the intelligence of Nigerian students in inventing things.
On the grand finalle, three students were called form the crowd to come and present what they invented.
The first student went there and said:- "I'm Adeseun Tope from Lagos, i invented a biro that can write what people are saying ona paper itself,he practicalised it and he was applauded"
The next student went there and said"i'm Ehirim Chinwe from Imo, i inventeda chip that will tell the amount of money in the pocketof anyone standing close to it,he practicalised it and was applauded".
The third student went there and said"i'm Gambo Sani from Kano,i invented an explosive that could shatter the human body into a million pieces, penetrating the hardest of bones, can you allow me to sit down while i practicalise it?" The chief scientist stoodup and said "don't bother to practicalise it,you are the winner of this competition"
Abeg people, who isthe real winner of the competition?

(1) (Reply)

Facebook MAGIC / Funny But Serious / Lmao As I Fall From Bed!chai!! May God Help Us With All These Grammar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.