Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

A Question About France - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Question About France (994 Views)

Visaofficer Has A Question For You / France New Visa Process / Quick Question About Uk Visa Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question About France by joechima: 1:31am On Oct 14, 2012
Nairalanders plz how do u guys fancy hussling life in france?are there jobs in france
Re: A Question About France by Talk2naija(m): 7:25am On Oct 14, 2012
To what I heard about france, I haven't been there before but its easy to go and settle down, but remember the if you can get married to their citizen, things will be okay, but you must learn french if you can work I think! Goodluck
Re: A Question About France by joechima: 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2012
I was thinking cos I made an error while applying for Uk student visa and submitted a forged tax clearance cos I was offered a fake clearance by a fraudulent tax officers,I was banned that was in 200x,so I left and studied in one of our universities and I am considering moving to france,should use a visa Agent to apply for the visa?
Re: A Question About France by Talk2naija(m): 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2012
My brother things go be better for all of us wishing to reloctate outside nigeria shore, but using travel agents to get a visa its a risk,many of them are fake but some people do used them and succeed.but all fingers are not equal. So I am no saying you cannot use agent but open ur eyes, meself I dey on track for holland visa.
Re: A Question About France by Anthonymighty(m): 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2012
hello guys, first of all i know this is not a thread for FRANCE visa but its related to france enquiries. I have searched for such thread and didnt see. Please can someone just attend to my question below:

I was recently denied visa to go to france on tourism purpose. Yesterday when i went to pickup my passport at VFS i was given a white paper where they marked 3 different reasons why i was denied but i am still confused because i submitted all authentic and necessary docs. Here are the reasons they gave me so one of you can please explain to me what it means and what i have to do to correct these mistakes because i am planning to re-apply next week.

REASONS ARE AS FOLLOW:

1) You have not provided proof of sufficient means of subsistence, for the duration of the intended stay or for the return of the country of origin or residence, or for the transit to a third country into which you are certain to be admitted, or you are not in a position to acquire such means lawfully. (dont know what this means. meanwhile i have a kenya tourist visa on my passport valid for 3 months but i have not gone.)

2) the information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable

3) your intention to leave the territory of the member state before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained.

Those are the 3 reasons. i really want to work on this reasons but i need to be sure what i am doing this time so i dont get refused for the 2nd time. I await your response my good people. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Requirement For Settlement Visa Uk... / 10 Most Hated Cities In The World / Meet Taofik Amao, The Man Who Fixes Sham Marriages In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.