Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Requirement For Settlement Visa Uk... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Requirement For Settlement Visa Uk... (994 Views)

It Happened: Uk Settlement Visa In 2 Days. / Uk Settlement Visa Info / 3 Months And 1 Week Waiting For Uk Settlement Visa - Settlement Visa Posts Only (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Requirement For Settlement Visa Uk... by jamal080(m): 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2012
Am a nigeria, i got married to a British lady, WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR FOUR AND HALF YEARS .we had a son and we all resident in nigeria.Now we intend to travel to UK to settle there and start a new LIFE .what is the basic requirement for me as the huband to apply for SETTLEMENT VISA IN UK ?
Re: Requirement For Settlement Visa Uk... by bigtt76(f): 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2012
The basic requirement for you the husband to Settle in the UK is your Wife grin grin grin Actually you will need your Wife to file an application for that settlement Visa for you. Good luck

jamal080: Am a nigeria, i got married to a British lady, WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR FOUR AND HALF YEARS .we had a son and we all resident in nigeria.Now we intend to travel to UK to settle there and start a new LIFE .what is the basic requirement for me as the huband to apply for SETTLEMENT VISA IN UK ?
Re: Requirement For Settlement Visa Uk... by justwise(m): 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2012

(1)

Which Country In The World Do You Wish You Were Born In? / 10 Most Hated Cities In The World / Meet Taofik Amao, The Man Who Fixes Sham Marriages In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.