Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

What Does Holy Quran Says On This? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Does Holy Quran Says On This? (759 Views)

What The Quran Says About Jesus Christ And Mary. / Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims / The Girl Who Turned Into A Monkeyafter She Threw The Holy Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Holy Quran Says On This? by lekzy007(m): 8:54am On Oct 14, 2012
salam alaekum,
Plz muslim brothers and sisters i will like to know the quranic view on disclosing your earnings to your partner and keeping joint account,citations will be highly appreciated.
Ma Salam
Re: What Does Holy Quran Says On This? by LagosShia: 11:06am On Oct 14, 2012
Wa alaikum assalam,

I'm not sure of any citation at the moment,but I believe there is no obligation for you to disclose your earnings to your partner,from a sort of legal point of view in islam.so whether you do or don't depend on you.however marriage is all about sharing and living one life together especially if she's your only wife and the mother of your children.

Also whether you decide to disclose to her or not,you must make sure you provide for her and take care of the expenses of the home.you must cloth,feed and house her even if she's working and earning.it is your responsibiity based on verse 4:24.now if she's richer than you and earn far more then it is also based on love and understanding that you too can co-exist and she may decide to take care of the financial needs of the home or even yourself.but there is no obligation that she must.Islam have divided the responsibilities of the man and woman equally in different ways.in other words there's equity.yet still if you too reach understanding based on love and regards for each other,you can share and work things in the interest of keeping the family together and the marriage well and alive.on that note,I believe a man and woman should have no secrets or hide things from each other especially if the marriage is monogamous.

1 Like

Re: What Does Holy Quran Says On This? by lekzy007(m): 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2012
LagosShia: Wa alaikum assalam,

I'm not sure of any citation at the moment,but I believe there is no obligation for you to disclose your earnings to your partner,from a sort of legal point of view in islam.so whether you do or don't depend on you.however marriage is all about sharing and living one life together especially if she's your only wife and the mother of your children.

Also whether you decide to disclose to her or not,you must make sure you provide for her and take care of the expenses of the home.you must cloth,feed and house her even if she's working and earning.it is your responsibiity based on verse 4:24.now if she's richer than you and earn far more then it is also based on love and understanding that you too can co-exist and she may decide to take care of the financial needs of the home or even yourself.but there is no obligation that she must.Islam have divided the responsibilities of the man and woman equally in different ways.in other words there's equity.yet still if you too reach understanding based on love and regards for each other,you can share and work things in the interest of keeping the family together and the marriage well and alive.on that note,I believe a man and woman should have no secrets or hide things from each other especially if the marriage is monogamous.

Thanks
Re: What Does Holy Quran Says On This? by LagosShia: 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2012
lekzy007:

Thanks

You're welcome!

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Jesus? : Easter Debate Between Hassanain Rajabali And Pastor Tony Costa / Child Marriage Is Not Allowed In The Quran / God Is Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.