Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,957 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State (20371 Views)

Saraki Begs Tinubu; Is Now Ready To Respect Leaders Position / Meet The Major Contenders For Edo State Government House In 2016 / APC/NASS Crises: Observation On The Major Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State by Sxsells: 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2012
Another comedian on the loose!
Re: Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State by Archmed(m): 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2012
Billyonaire: Who Owns Hitech ? Tinubu
Who Owns AlphaBeta ? Tinubu
Who Owns Oriental Hotel ? Tinubu
Who owns LCC ? Tinubu
Who owns Nations News Paper ? Tinubu
Who owns Nations Airline ? Tinubu
Who controls all LGAs in Lagos ? Tinubu
Who controls Lagos state House of Assembly ? Tinubu
Who is Fashola's Godfather ? Tinubu
Who 'owns' ACN ? Tinubu
Where is Tinubu's source of income for above acquisitions ? Lagos treasury and all ACN States.
All Hail Emperor Tinubu, the Lion of Bourdillon and the King of Fraud.
One more..he also owns dat ur father's hut in your village..billyournaire ko,kobonaire ni...*mtchew*
Re: Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State by HVILLE: 11:18pm On Oct 14, 2012
aribisala0: Why not go back to your state if you don't like Lagos You don't have to stay.
It is righ to criticize the government but in doing so we must be fair and balanced to say the ONLY thing is BRT is either mischievous or ignorant?

Lagos state has indigenes,and there are several rural communities outside the metropolis. In Lagos there are now Community development Associations and committtees all over the state with funding from Ikeja. There are channels of communication open to government and people have some say in their community infrastructure. There have been several good initiatives though I believe the city area is unduly favoured.

There were several medium Housing schemes built across the state by Tinubu and Lagos State now has A functioning Teaching Hospital. A light rail Project is underway and a contract to expand Ikorodu road just awarded.
The business district around Nnamdi Azikiwe area in Lagos was redone by Tinubu Those who know Lagos cannot claim ignorance of this or the recent power project at the Hospital on Lagos Island or the bridge linking Lekki and Ikoyi or the Bridge at Isolo or the badagry expressway and Light Rail project or the several farming estates in Ikorodu/Gberigbe. The truth is Transforming Lagos State with an annual budget of just over $1 billion dollars a year is no child's play. The FG left for Abuja and abandoned several infrastructure without maintenance.
I do not think Tinubu or even Fashola are saints and do not really wish to hold forte for them here but they cannot be compared to Ibori or Igbenedion. Having said that in many ways the party ACN is not dissimilar to PDP and that is because their members are NIGERIANS. Nigerians generally have a problem of discipline and probity regardless of party
bros i salute u,abeg help me tell them ooo am not a member of any party,what has pdp done for this country in 13years God help us

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State by earthgreeners(m): 11:22pm On Oct 14, 2012
thelastPope:

That's my point! So what has Fashola or Tinubu done in 13years. The only thing I can see in 13years is BRT and Lagos beautification and improved traffic control.

No new major roads
No power project
No public water
No new hospital
Dilapidated and outdated schools
The Lagos water ways project is still abandoned after 10years of hype
No drainage
LASU now on 250k schools fees without. Any notable upgrade
Most roads are still crap on the mainland.
No tourism

It seems they are taking credit for the private sector development like hotels and industries

we dont need blind men in Lagos, please go back to ur village....
Ode oshi.....
Re: Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State by thelastPope(m): 11:28pm On Oct 14, 2012
earthgreeners:

we dont need blind men in Lagos, please go back to ur village....
Ode oshi.....

What do you own in Lagos? That face me I slap you apartment you live in? How much do you pay as tax? I am a hundred times more Lagosian than you! You better wake up!
Re: Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State by Memphis357(m): 11:29pm On Oct 14, 2012
Prof Corruption:

I dey follow your tori! But why can't we arrest this Tinubu and prosecute him? What's PDP waiting for? What you call evidence is hear say that can not stand any scrutiny. We can argue back and forth from now till tomorrow on that but Tinubu remains an upright fellow except of course he's convicted.
PDP is not a good alternative. They have been in power in SW before and you know the end result. Even if we must dump ACN for whatever reason at all, I still prefer the likes of Jimi Agbaje etc. PDP is a cancer, once it touches your body, you are doomed.

If the likes of Jimi Agbaje show interest, we should consider them.
I second your opinion. I wonder why some dumb muthafuckers couldn't ask the ACN when they were campaigning in Lagos State that they would impose tolls on the roads and increase the tuition of the state owned university with an increase of over a thousand percent..... Nigerians and their dumb sense of reasoning..... That's why they keep getting bleeped every four years....*smh*
Re: Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State by HVILLE: 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2012
thelastPope:

That's my point! So what has Fashola or Tinubu done in 13years. The only thing I can see in 13years is BRT and Lagos beautification and improved traffic control.

No new major roads
No power project
No public water
No new hospital
Dilapidated and outdated schools
The Lagos water ways project is still abandoned after 10years of hype
No drainage
LASU now on 250k schools fees without. Any notable upgrade
Most roads are still crap on the mainland.
No tourism

It seems they are taking credit for the private sector development like hotels and industries
am very sure u are not lagosian,what has governor of ur state done and is like ur blind no vex just asking
Re: Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State by thelastPope(m): 11:36pm On Oct 14, 2012
HVILLE: am very sure u are not lagosian,what has governor of ur state done and is like ur blind no vex just asking

You guys stop posting dumb stuff! Who is a Lagosian? What do you own or contribute to Lagos? You talking like an omonile. How much do you pay as tax? How many people is in your employ? This is 2012. Countries are granting citizenship to people who have the resource and will to improve society not some lazy azz dumbo claiming fake status without contributing nada! Wake up my guy!
Re: Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State by Firefire(m): 11:37pm On Oct 14, 2012
I hate PDP. I have soft spot for ACN before now. I voted for Fashola based on his first term performance. The vote in my region Badagry do goes to PDP but we all decided to vote ACN enmass. One Rukayat of Fed House Of Assembly, One Avoseh for Senate and Fashola as the governor.
They promised heaven on earth.
After the election Rukayat and Avoseh have ran away, promises FORGOTTEN.
I stand to be corrected. General Babatunde Fashola of Lagos state have not done anything that could make him win the heart of Lagosians has it was before his second term.
We have more LAWs where the Law enforcement becomes the Judge in there case.
Fashola second term is completely rubish.
I will appreciate if Fasola supporters here can give a discriptive list of his achievement is this second term
Emperor Tinubu, the devil you know is better than the angel you dont know. Please continue to amass wealth, I dey gbadun the job you are creatings. Atleast ALL those companies own by the Emepror employs Nigerians.
ACB Local Government chairmen entroned by the emperor; what are they doing. They are just collecting allocation and sharing the rest after paying the agreed to the Emperor.
Well, 2015 God sparing our life. We are yet to know the party to watch.
PDP - Blood sucking government (PDP Rules in North)e.g BH
ACN - Chop I Chop party. No Party primaries just handpicking and anointing by the Emperor.
CPC - Chai Buhari!!! Regional Party (Shine your Eyes)
APGA - Dead with Ojukwu
LP - One man, one show
So which party come dey for Naija that you can trust?
Well, every political animals in all those parties are Cross carpeting or political defectors.
Moving from one party to another.
God help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State by afrikanns: 11:52pm On Oct 14, 2012
u go fail , u dey fail infact u don fail u and ur sponsors una go fall everly and neva rise again, mumu tufiakwa
Re: Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State by HVILLE: 12:04am On Oct 15, 2012
thelastPope:

You guys stop posting dumb stuff! Who is a Lagosian? What do you own or contribute to Lagos? You talking like an omonile. How much do you pay as tax? How many people is in your employ? This is 2012. Countries are granting citizenship to people who have the resource and will to improve society not some lazy azz dumbo claiming fake status without contributing nada! Wake up my guy!
for once u are right am land owner and property from island 2 mainland and hv investment all over the place glory 2 God almighty and pay millions in tax very year and more than twenty people working 4 me through hard work i have all this and more 2 come,what do u know if u are in fashola shoe only God will know what u will do
Re: Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State by SisiKill1: 12:12am On Oct 15, 2012
I don't understand OP's point jo.

I clicked on the thread thinking whoa, someone else also thinks Tinubu should stop punishing us with his pictures.

I know Lagosians have issues and can be very annoying but gaddam, nobody deserves to be subjected to seeing that ugly mug day in day out.

One would think with the daily hardship these people go through in that state, the least they deserve is to be surrounded with beautiful things...It makes sense that Lagosians are angry all the time. I am not a violent person oh but every time I see that face, I wanna bash something in. angry angry

Haba! What an appetite suppressing face.
Re: Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 15, 2012
Sisi_Kill: I don't understand OP's point jo.

I clicked on the thread thinking whoa, someone else also thinks Tinubu should stop punishing us with his pictures.

I know Lagosians have issues and can be very annoying but gaddam, nobody deserves to be subjected to seeing that the ugly mug day in day out.

One would think with the daily hardship these people go through in that state, the least they deserve is to be surrounded with beautiful things...It makes sense that Lagosians are angry all the time. I am not a violent person oh but every time I see that face, I wanna bash something in. angry angry

Haba! What an appetite suppressing face.

how is this nonsense diatribe related to the topic?
wetin cosign agbero with overload?
abeg jabo, comot for road make we see front jor. Ode!
Re: Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State by Rooneyboy(m): 12:45am On Oct 15, 2012
@ poster, u no say if tinubu sue u go court them go charge u for false accusation.
No prove, no evidence.
And do u know the amount of years this attracts?

Pls brother, my advice for u is to take a stroll down to kirikiri prison and have glimpse of what it looks like, if u find it attractive then u could come back here and continue spewing
Re: Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State by SisiKill1: 12:45am On Oct 15, 2012
looplat:

how is this nonsense diatribe related to the topic?
wetin cosign agbero with overload?
abeg jabo, comot for road make we see front jor. Ode!
Awww...You are too kind. I woulda been seriously pissed off and very very worried if someone thought my post related to the nonsensical topic.

So thank you! kiss
Re: Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 15, 2012
Billyonaire: Who Owns Hitech ? Tinubu
Who owns LCC ? Tinubu
Who 'owns' ACN ? Tinubu
Where is Tinubu's source of income for above acquisitions ? Lagos treasury and all ACN States.
LORD HAVE MERCY!!! "Faints"
Re: Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State by koruji(m): 1:08am On Oct 15, 2012
You are the fool for it. I am almost sure that Fashola has built more roads, more hospitals, etc than the FG over the last 4 years than the bumbling FG led by the . . . so fo jump in well.

toba: just one thing to say to the fools attacking the OP.

if this write up was made against Jonathan, u all would say the OP is very sensible and correct.

Last yr, Jonathan wasted billions on the 2011 presidential election just to ensure he's returned as the president. This year Tinubu ordered for tax payers money in all the states controlled by ACN be donated for his birthday. Also its not news that ACN is heavily funding Akeredolu's campaign in Ondo with billions from ACN controlled states.

Now based on the foregoing, whats the difference between Jonathan and Tinubu?

lf Tinubu becomes the president today, he may embezzle more than Jonathan has done so far.

its not as if Tinubu is a bad person, neither is Jonathan a bad person as well

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State by koruji(m): 1:17am On Oct 15, 2012
Remind your representatives of their promise, and promise them punishment in the next election if they fail to deliver. Remember though that politicians always promise more than they can deliver everywhere - some are just a little less boldfaced liars. I wont touch PDP with a long pole.

Firefire: I hate PDP. I have soft spot for ACN before now. I voted for Fashola based on his first term performance. The vote in my region Badagry do goes to PDP but we all decided to vote ACN enmass. One Rukayat of Fed House Of Assembly, One Avoseh for Senate and Fashola as the governor.
They promised heaven on earth.
After the election Rukayat and Avoseh have ran away, promises FORGOTTEN.
I stand to be corrected. General Babatunde Fashola of Lagos state have not done anything that could make him win the heart of Lagosians has it was before his second term.
We have more LAWs where the Law enforcement becomes the Judge in there case.
Fashola second term is completely rubish.
I will appreciate if Fasola supporters here can give a discriptive list of his achievement is this second term
Emperor Tinubu, the devil you know is better than the angel you dont know. Please continue to amass wealth, I dey gbadun the job you are creatings. Atleast ALL those companies own by the Emepror employs Nigerians.
ACB Local Government chairmen entroned by the emperor; what are they doing. They are just collecting allocation and sharing the rest after paying the agreed to the Emperor.
Well, 2015 God sparing our life. We are yet to know the party to watch.
PDP - Blood sucking government (PDP Rules in North)e.g BH
ACN - Chop I Chop party. No Party primaries just handpicking and anointing by the Emperor.
CPC - Chai Buhari!!! Regional Party (Shine your Eyes)
APGA - Dead with Ojukwu
LP - One man, one show
So which party come dey for Naija that you can trust?
Well, every political animals in all those parties are Cross carpeting or political defectors.
Moving from one party to another.
God help Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State by Sirdayor(m): 1:32am On Oct 15, 2012
thelastPope:

The things that make Lagos state better than most states were not built by ACN. All he bridges in Lagos was built in the sixties and seventies and eighties. The ACN has not built one new major road in Lagos. They expanded Lekki road. The expanded Idimu to LASU road. All the key roads in Lagos was not built by ACN. The structures that you enjoy in Lagos are mostly built by the private sector, not government. It beats me how ACN peeps try to take credit for it.
for you to say no new bridges has bn built means you are not living in lagos. Go to cele xpress, check orile to badagry xpress just to mention few.
Lets be fair wth our criticism.
Re: Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State by free2ryhme: 1:34am On Oct 15, 2012
Billyonaire: All Hail the King of Fraud.
Who Owns Hitech ? Tinubu
Who owns LCC ? Tinubu
Who 'owns' ACN ? Tinubu

tinubu is a Yoruba !!!!! I dont expect less...
Re: Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State by Nobody: 1:36am On Oct 15, 2012
koruji: You are the fool for it. I am almost sure that Fashola has built more roads, more hospitals, etc than the FG over the last 4 years than the bumbling FG led by the . . . so fo jump in well.

u are a big fool. if others are still excused, u definitely cant be. ur stupidity prevented ur brain from realizing that the comparison was simply based on Tinubu's birthday donations and Jonathan's waste of public funds on election.

bringing fashola in shows u're just a low life internet cheer leader. odenson
Re: Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State by dayokanu(m): 1:42am On Oct 15, 2012
This so called Tinubu birthday. Does anyone have facts that he collected money from Governors?

If he collected money from Governors did he collect it under duress?

How come Tinubu is being held responsible for what grown up governors do? If Aregbesola doesnt sleep its Tinubu, If Fashola beats his wife, Its Tinubu, If Ajimobi doesnt keep his campaign promises Its Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State by EkoIle1: 1:45am On Oct 15, 2012
Wow!!! This comedy thread done grow wings?

I don't even know where to start from.... Well, let me laugh again at the OP and explain to him why this topic is comedy.

1. OP, it is not only a lie and baseless nonsense, it is impossible to work 24/7, you made this up. Even the fact that you made up such an impossible and laughable tale means you are either re/tarded or you are a comedian.

2. About LASTMA, there is something they call speed trap in many cities I've lived in. It means Police sits around and hide in a corner somewhere with their radar gun pointed at motorists hoping to catch lawless people trying to or breaking traffic laws. I understand that lawless people like you don't like LASTMA, but they are just doing their job which is to catch lawbreakers like you and you get caught only if and when you counter the law, not the other way around. What I'm saying is, LASTMA wins only when you break the law so why don't you respect and obey the law and let LASTMA set their trap and wait around for nothing.

We all have responsibilities as members of the society, your job is to obey the law as a law abiding citizine and LASTMA's job is to catch law breakers so do your job and let LASTMA do theirs.

3. If LASTMA is out only to enrich Tinubu which is very laughable, why don't you prevent them from enriching Tinubu by obeying the law and stop that money from going to TINUBU is you laughably claimed. This is just for laugh, you mean there is a separate TINUBU/LASTMA account where all LASTMA fines and contributions are tabulated and wired directly to TINUBU special account... I tell you, with the level of retar/dedness of the people calling themselves Nigerians, that country go to remain fcukkkkeddd up for many centuries to come..

4. I'm still laughable at the part about Fashola signing a pact with TINUBU so I'll leave that alone for now and just keep laughing. That's instant NL classic right there..

I salute you for the comedy, you made my day...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 15, 2012
dayokanu: This so called Tinubu birthday. Does anyone have facts that he collected money from Governors?

If he collected money from Governors did he collect it under duress?

How come Tinubu is being held responsible for what grown up governors do? If Aregbesola doesnt sleep its Tinubu, If Fashola beats his wife, Its Tinubu, If Ajimobi doesnt keep his campaign promises Its Tinubu
u're right. Just as we dont have facts that the over spending by Jonathan in 2011 was public fund. 'tinubu was a good governor and Jonathan is doing well too'
Re: Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State by kpolli(m): 1:49am On Oct 15, 2012
Fashola = Tinubu. . . . Same of the same
Re: Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State by EkoIle1: 1:50am On Oct 15, 2012
thelastPope: I have put out a challenge several times to those who claim Fashola is doing so well in Lagos but they keep ducking because their claims are false. But I will keep putting it out, nonetheless.

What has Fashola done in
Education
Health
Roads
Basic Amenities especially water supply.
Drainage
Tourism
The lagos waterways project

Let's start from these. I think Fashola is the most overrated governor in Nigeria!

I was going to ignore you, but not when this is an opportunity to shame people like you....
Re: Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State by dayokanu(m): 1:59am On Oct 15, 2012
toba: u're right. Just as we dont have facts that the over spending by Jonathan in 2011 was public fund. 'tinubu was a good governor and Jonathan is doing well too'

Tinubu hasnt held any public post for 5yrs but in his time when he was Givernor denied funds by OBJ he did the best anyone in that shoes would have done. He laid the foundation for the Lagos Fashola is building now

Every development in Lagos now, we owe to Tinubus foresight.

On Jonathan. How much did he meet in National coffers including the excess crude account at 2010, How much in the account by end of 2011? What happened to the money? How much was National debt before he became President how much is it now?
Re: Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State by EkoIle1: 2:01am On Oct 15, 2012
thelastPope: I have put out a challenge several times to those who claim Fashola is doing so well in Lagos but they keep ducking because their claims are false. But I will keep putting it out, nonetheless.

What has Fashola done in
Education
Health
Roads
Basic Amenities especially water supply.
Drainage
Tourism
The lagos waterways project

Let's start from these. I think Fashola is the most overrated governor in Nigeria!

https://www.nairaland.com/695873/fashola-eko-o-ni-baje
Re: Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State by Gbawe: 2:17am On Oct 15, 2012
@OP.

If Tinubu is the "major problem of Lagos", what are you prepared to do to rectify that situation? Your Courts cannot jail him, your Police cannot arrest him and you , personally, cannot vote him out of any position. Guy, you are on a one way road to high blood pressure.

I suggest you pray to whatever god you worship to help you out with your Tinubu 'issues' because that is your only option. No one is going to form a lynch mob with you to go and attack Tinubu regardless of how many times many of you wish to shed Crocodile tears here over this man every single day .
Re: Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State by truth4meal(m): 2:28am On Oct 15, 2012
toba: u are a big fool. if others are still excused, u definitely cant be. ur stupidity prevented ur brain from realizing that the comparison was simply based on Tinubu's birthday donations and Jonathan's waste of public funds on election.

bringing fashola in shows u're just a low life internet cheer leader. odenson
since its about comparison then I tink its best one compare ur brain with that of a dead man - Ebudola was the name the late sage "Awo" christened himself when u neva do well were busying slinging rants while the old man was busy advancing the progress of SW; another man is on dis legendary rung and here u paid idiots are singing rubbish - comparision; Rochas Okorocha's birthday carnival and public holiday was celebrated with his money abi? You just invented the smiley for "fools"
Re: Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State by Rodaliga: 3:15am On Oct 15, 2012
GOOD FIN OP...TINUBU AS ALSO PROVEN TO BE PROBLEMATIC IN EKITI AS WELL DURING ONI/FAYEMI SAGA..ACN AS A PARTY HAS NOFIN TO OFFER..I HAVE TOLD NIGERIANS B4 NOW..THINK ABT D INDIVIDUAL NT D PARTY....IF A CREDIBLE CANDIDATE COMES OUT UNDA PDP'S FLAG VOTE HIM...AREGBESOLA N FAYEMI HAVE DONE NOFIN SO FAR....ACN SUCKS
Re: Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State by Dollarman101: 3:18am On Oct 15, 2012
Ithe OP has a point in what he is saying, nobody will pay him attention because they are blinded by what they see. If you visitVisit Luth you will understand what this dude is saying. You will see dead bodies been rolled away every hour like chickens from a poultry due to lack of medical attention and facilities, you will hear screams and cries of patients that are not attended to for days. I pray that God opens the eyes of people to see clearly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Why I Lost – Chidoka / 469 Senators, Reps To Pocket 191,954 Civil Servants’ Monthly Salaries / APC Backs Lawan , Akume , Gbajabiamila For Top Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.