Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful (21416 Views)

Pastors That Are Poor Were Not Called By God- Uma Ukpai / Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery / Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by ekene2011(f): 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2012
Dr D.K Olukoya and W.F Kumuyi.

4 Likes

Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Topsy4242(m): 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2012
Pastor paul enoche incharge of dunamis international church abj. Adeboye, sam adeyemi, olukoya
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by offshoreking: 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2012
Rev father Ejike Mbaka

2 Likes

Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Fabolousibk1(m): 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2012
For me is late Prophet E O AKINADE of CAC lion of judah.He is one of Gods General for dis generation.

Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by lolaben(m): 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2012
JOBLESSNESS! To sit down and come with this? How many people have u impacted in dis life? Ur talking of others, what about u? The devil is really bringing distraction in all forms, we ought to be very careful. 2 tim2:15. Study to shew thyself approved, a workman dat needed not be ashamed, rightly dividing d word of truth. Know d word for urself.
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by kunletech: 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2012
Iyanuj1: Considerin d world 2day,many false teachers seem true cuz d bible made it clear dt satan is become light. D truth is bitta bt d fact still remains dt Past. W.F. Kumuyi speaks d whole truth. Brethren,there is a cross to carry,a price to pay 2 enter in2 heaven(a place whr peter & paul are). Fellow nairalanders,don't be deceived by motivational & prosperity preachers.A WORD IZ ENOUGH 4 D WISE. Thnks.

who are u to call anyone false? U dis religion fanatic
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by naturalwaves: 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2012
Pastor Sam Adeyemi....Good analytical ability
TB Joshua....makes the bible simple
Tunde Bakare......Brilliant!

@OP, it is "IMPART" and not "IMPACT". The latter is a noun and refers basically to physical contacts.We could say man's impact(noun) on the environment as well as an E.g. In the context of this thread, IMPART is the right word to use.
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by eminemkayc: 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2012
Evang FRANK ANUNIBE of saint barths Anglican church Aguda slere.

1 Like

Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by 1313(m): 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2012
T.D jakes
Joel Osteen
Joseph Prince
Paul Enenche
Bishop Emmah Isong
Sam Adeyemi
Bishop Oyedepo
Pastor Adeboye
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by omaboy: 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2012
Rev. Chris Okotie anytime, any day. He preaches reality to detroy manipulative tendency by MOG.His inspired word has made most of his followers spiritually arrogant.The praise and Worship session is something else.
Rev. David Abioye- Winners Chapel Kaduna (now in Abuja)
Pastor of the house on the rock(Nigeria's T.D Jakes)
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by mencer(m): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2012
"That which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of GOD ''
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by tenderpeter: 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2012
daddy WILLIAMS KUMUYI.. remains d best.many churchs strted preachin dsam gospel wit him,bt 2day,all are no mor.only modern christianity we see evn in churchs. wealth accumulatn,indecent dresses.. u all talk about healin.bt wat shall it profit a man,woman,boy,gurl if he shall gain d whol world,get all d miracls &loos his/her own soul.wtout holines,no man shall see d lord.papa kumuyi has held up 2dis,his hair is grey,he is nw old,he nva aded 2d faith dat was years ago dliverd 2him.a man of purpos.mor yrs ddy

4 Likes

Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2012
tenderpeter: daddy WILLIAMS KUMUYI.. remains d best.many churchs strted preachin dsam gospel wit him,bt 2day,all are no mor.only modern christianity we see evn in churchs. wealth accumulatn,indecent dresses.. u all talk about healin.bt wat shall it profit a man,woman,boy,gurl if he shall gain d whol world,get all d miracls &loos his/her own soul.wtout holines,no man shall see d lord.papa kumuyi has held up 2dis,his hair is grey,he is nw old,he nva aded 2d faith dat was years ago dliverd 2him.a man of purpos.mor yrs ddy

Who is competing with you?Even Jesus rebuked the disciples when they called him good. So because you love him doesn't mean you would refer to him as the best.

Instead of looking for the “bestest” pastor,you better focus on your personal relationship with Christ so that you don't be a cast away after celebrating pastors.
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by MaxDick9ja: 9:42pm On Oct 21, 2012
Mazi Ogbuafor the Eze Mmou of my village... That dude Impacts the sheet outta me
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by chukiz(m): 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2012
Τhe last would βε̲ full of suprises. Ye βε̲ vigilant
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by mimketty: 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2012
Julieccentric:

Who is competing with you?Even Jesus rebuked the disciples when they called him good. So because you love him doesn't mean you would refer to him as the best.

Instead of looking for the “bestest” pastor,you better focus on your personal relationship with Christ so that you don't be a cast away after celebrating pastors.

oga na wetin na..she has d right to luv whom she luvs na. see as u attack am like say d thing pain u as she luv her pastor...every1 talks of d help a pastor renders. do u knw how many missionaries a lot of churches hv. check around, even ur church im sure they hv missionaries dat go all out to rural areas to spread the gospel and support them. im a deeperlife member and in my church, a group church in lagos has a rural area its taking care of now it has even extended to other countries in africa. we contribute money for d mission work cos its not all about preaching but helping lives financially. a lot of missionaries hv lost their lives on this field. i knw of a minister that was killed with his wives and children cos they didnt deny christ... my point here is that its not until a tv station shows ur good deeds and broadcast ur help to others that makes u d best. a lot of pastors and i mean a lot help people without showing.
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by danjalingo: 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2012
adonisyung: CliffOrd 0rji
na wa for you oooo..
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by EzeCanada: 10:50pm On Oct 21, 2012
Pastor Emmanuel Kure of Throne Room Ministry
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Royalty1(m): 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2012
May the Lord help we Christians of today. It is a shame that our lives do not show forth God's glory. We live our 'Christian - lives' on sunday and live for the world Monday-Saturday. No wonder we are 'tossed about by different teachings'.
This is a call to actually live our lives to please God everyday.

@Topic- I get cut in the heart when I listen to Bro Gbile Akanni- Living Seed Media. Pls do find some of his materials to listen to.
LIVING SEED MEDIA, GBOKO is now Broadcasting a 30minutes Radio programme on Kaduna State Media Corporation (KSMC), AM.
Date of Broadcast: Every Sunday
Time of Broadcast: 2.30 – 3.30pm
Duration: 25miniutes
Frequency: 390Hz; 469 meter, Medium Wave (MW) Band.
Contact, Aaron on 0803 703 7501 for details.

Akwa Ibom Broadcasting Coporation (AKBC) TV Programme
Date of Broadcast: Every Tuesday
Time of Broadcast: 6.30 - 7.00pm

Akwa Ibom Broadcasting Coporation (AKBC) Radio Programme
Date of Broadcast: Every Friday
Time of Broadcast: 4.30 - 5.00pm
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by ldpele(m): 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2012
mine is rev david obgulie of dominion city,he has rili been a blessing n the blessin to many lifes
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by mbulela: 11:27pm On Oct 21, 2012
At the end of the day, Men of God are still men at best.
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by fergusen: 12:35am On Oct 22, 2012
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by fergusen: 12:41am On Oct 22, 2012
Paul John: pastor williams folorunsho kumuyi
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by fergusen: 12:44am On Oct 22, 2012
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by fergusen: 12:48am On Oct 22, 2012
serenegroup: w.f kumuyi is it. he was in Abj recently and his messages and teaching not to mention the miracles that followed was just awesome. Glory be to God
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by DSB(m): 2:18am On Oct 22, 2012
Andy Stanley
Biodun Fatoyinbo
Joel Osteen
Joyce Meyer
T.D.Jakes
W.F.Kumuyi
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Praisebe(m): 8:43am On Oct 22, 2012
Pastor Anya Oko is a pastor that has significantly impacted on the lives of many people in the world. He is not a renownd figure as such but soon and very soon, the entire world will get to feel his impact. He is rocking the city of lagos soon. Please, if u are in lagos and u hear of him, endeavour to identify with his ministry.
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by amaba: 8:59am On Oct 22, 2012
Pastor E. A Adeboye (RCCG)
Dr. D. Olukoya (MFM)
Pastor Kumuyi (Deeper Life)
Pastor Lazarus Mouka (The Lord's Chosen)
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by subima: 9:23am On Oct 22, 2012
Pastor David Ibiyeomie...... A man sent by God to impact on this generation.
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by kenx1(m): 9:31am On Oct 22, 2012
Papa Benson Idahosa (CGM)
Pastor oby okeke (cbm)
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by princecemo(m): 10:13am On Oct 22, 2012
Pastor WF Kumuyi and Pastor Lazarus Muoka preaches more of the truth which is salvation and rapture. forget all about this motivational and prosperity preachers. capiche.
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by infinitii(f): 11:53am On Oct 22, 2012
ALL CONTRIBUTIONS ARE OKAY. AS FOR ME
MY PRESENT PASTORS,,
1) PASTOR AKINWOYE AKINTIMOYE SEGUN OF SPRING OF JOY INTERNATIONAL
2) PASTOR SUNDAY ADEWUYI OF ASE ORO MINITSRY IN IBAHOP FRANCIS WALE OKE

MEANWHILE PLS DONT CRITICISE MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS, AS FOR ME, THEY EDIFY THE CHURCH IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER
THEY CHANGED MANY PEOPLE PERSPECTIVE ON SEVERAL ISSUES OF LIFE.

MEA
THANK YOU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VIDEO: OPM Opens It's 13th Free Schools In Port Harcourt - Free To Everyone / Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? / Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.