Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful (21413 Views)

Pastors That Are Poor Were Not Called By God- Uma Ukpai / Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery / Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by friedrice1: 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2012
joel Osteen

1 Like

Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Lovine: 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2012
TB Joshua practice what he preach and his ministry is ACTS OF THE APOSTLES come alive, for me that's what Jesus Christ came to do. Let us be sincere he lead others follow.
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by disloman(m): 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2012
Joagbaje: Tb is not a pastor , he's a prophet
lol grin
Joagbaje: Tb is not a pastor , he's a prophet
lol
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by disloman(m): 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2012
mine is apostle olufemi latunji of The Life Woship Centre igando

1 Like

Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by epmmiks: 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2012
MOST PASTORS HAVE DONE WELL IN THIER CAPACITY! but i think Kumuyi, Gbile, are my kind of gospeller

[quote author=Itoroetti ]For me,i go for kumuyi interms saying d truth.then T.B.joshua for helping d rejected.i also like chris oyak for making u have reasons for actualising ur goals.[/quote

1 Like

Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by treasuredkid: 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2012
For deep revelations of the Bible, I'll go for Daystar Pastor and Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Their words through d help of the Holy Spirit has impacted a lot of people.
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Tinynita(f): 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2012
Mine is Pastor Lazarus Muoka, Pastor W.F Kumuyi nd Rev. Mbaka

1 Like

Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Lovine: 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2012
Mine is Pastor Lazarus Muoka, Pastor W.F Kumuyi nd Rev. Mbaka

I am sorry don't be offended, what do Pastor Muoka preach?
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2012
Pastor Sam Adeyemi!
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2012
W.f kumuyi I think from my own perspective
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by SmileGirl(f): 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2012
@Okija juju. There are many pastors who give more without any1 knowin. Hav u seen a Pastor who sponsors his religious enemies's children educatn. Anoda Pastor who feeds d poor in a dangerous anti-christian zone. T:B Joshua's aid is little compared to 2 d struggling Pastors who are givers. Rememba d poor widow whose offerin ws recognisd by Jesus
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Edunwa302(m): 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2012
Well senior prophet TB Joshua has prove to me the deep things of GOD and that have impacteded my life deeply.(scoan all the way)
And also rev father Mbaka (the voice of the voiceless)
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by disloman(m): 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2012
Medley:

he speaks on tv on sundays
Tell us his program on tv n which station? grin
Medley:

he speaks on tv on sundays
Tell us his program on tv n which station?
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by jigawatts(m): 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2012
PASTOR ST.JANET (St. Bottles Cathedral, SINNERS' CHAPEL) grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Tinynita(f): 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2012
Lovine: Mine is Pastor Lazarus Muoka, Pastor W.F Kumuyi nd Rev. Mbaka

I am sorry don't be offended, what do Pastor Muoka preach?
i'm nt offended in anyway...i guess listening 2 his preaching wuld b d best
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by codeline(m): 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2012
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Lovine: 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2012
i'm nt offended in anyway...i guess listening 2 his preaching wuld b d best

I listen some times to his preaching but he preaches more on worldly things like wearing of trousers, ear rings, painting faces, etc, these things can't qualify or disqualify anyone from heaven. Jesus said come as you are and we came as we are Jesus can change us, not waiting on the church gate and said remove this or that before you enter, what do you think about it?
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Sagytarius(m): 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2012
Okija_juju: Pastor Adeboye has contributed to the over saturation of churches in Nigeria with one redeemed church located within sight of the next.
Funny, but true!
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by DrGboy(m): 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2012
codeline: Jentezen Franklin, Joseph prince & many others. Lastly, the Holy Spirit is the greatest of my teacher.

sorry but do u mean that no 9ja pastor or african pastor has impacted ur lyf in anyway?
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by itiswell1(m): 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2012
So many pastors have imparted my life in the past.
I must give kudos to my present pastor, Rev Tony Akinyemi. God bless you sir.
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Sagytarius(m): 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2012
jawbones: Rev Gbenga Kotila of Centre For Reality Int'l Church, Ibadan. His mission is to MAKE MEN ASSETS. He is the first to host Don Moen In Ibadan He is a soldier in Christ.
Imagine the level of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Joeblis(m): 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2012
Pastor lazarus,pastor enoch...but you should seek God not man
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by drwebs: 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2012
larrymoore: truth hurts.

Contrary to what your saying, the Bible shows that we should follow our men f God. Peter demonstrated it by admonishing his church members to follow him as he follows Christ.

As for me, one Pastor that has affected M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ life positively, and I believe the lives f people the worldover Íڪ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. He preaches the Bible as it Íڪ, touching almost every area f human endeavour. But most people know about The Prosperity he teaches only.
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by serenegroup(m): 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2012
w.f kumuyi is it. he was in Abj recently and his messages and teaching not to mention the miracles that followed was just awesome. Glory be to God

1 Like

Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by emeka762001(m): 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2012
it is Rev. King and Pastor Chris Okotie
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by frevangel(m): 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2012
Chris Oyakhilome really helped me in understanding faith in the word, relationship with the Holy Spirit, maintaining a good prayer life, and giving selflessly. W.F. Kumuyi teaching helped me establish a Holy and decent life introduced to me by my parents. However, my PARENTS, especially my MUM. They really trained me in the way I should go from d very get go. Plus that it was their prayers that brought me and my entire family to accept salvation. Till date they are still strong pillars. I don't think any Pastor could have taught me the way MY PARENTS did period.
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Tinynita(f): 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2012
Lovine: i'm nt offended in anyway...i guess listening 2 his preaching wuld b d best

I listen some times to his preaching but he preaches more on worldly things like wearing of trousers, ear rings, painting faces, etc, these things can't qualify or disqualify anyone from heaven. Jesus said come as you are and we came as we are Jesus can change us, not waiting on the church gate and said remove this or that before you enter, what do you think about it?
u r talking lyk sum1 dat has personal beef wit Lord's chosen...Pastor Lazarus Muoka is nt d only Pastor in Nig dat preaches abt dat...Pastor W.F Kumuyi preaches d same tin so does some oda Pastors...every church has their doctrine....even d 1st church on earth which is Catholic have their own doctrine...i dnt wana start arguing abt Pastors or churches so pls exclude me 4rm wateva it is u gat 2 say coz i wont reply u again...no offence meant
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2012
jawbones: Rev Gbenga Kotila of Centre For Reality Int'l Church, Ibadan. His mission is to MAKE MEN ASSETS. He is the first to host Don Moen In Ibadan. He is a soldier in Christ.
Na wa oo??Na competition?God help us.On the last day people would be shocked. Follow Jesus and the word of God and stop the religion!
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2012
Tinynita:
u r talking lyk sum1 dat has personal beef wit Lord's chosen...Pastor Lazarus Muoka is nt d only Pastor in Nig dat preaches abt dat...Pastor W.F Kumuyi preaches d same tin so does some oda Pastors...every church has their doctrine....even d 1st church on earth which is Catholic have their own doctrine...i dnt wana start arguing abt Pastors or churches so pls exclude me 4rm wateva it is u gat 2 say coz i wont reply u again...no offence meant
I know your kind and for your info pastor Kumuyi doesn't condemn,I have my roots there even though am no longer a member.
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Lovine: 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2012

Thanks I know where you are coming from, salvation is free and those attachments are not biblical but block people from coming to Christ to receive salvation. Church is were we gater to learn about our relationship with God so no string attached, I know Mouka is ur pastor, so no vexx
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by ANYPEN(m): 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2012
if pastors have really impacted just the Christians in this nation, the whole of the country wont be this worse and there would have been more converts from other religions to Christianity not converts from one christian denomination to another. conclusion, No impact of pastors on the people's lives in this country

1 Like

Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by samueloo(m): 1:30pm On Oct 21, 2012
Does anyone in this room know of a man of God who has taken the Gospel to the lenght and breadth of Nigeria and the world at large? His name is : Bishop Francis Wale Oke of The Sword of The Spirit Ministries with HQ @ Ibadan,Oyo state.he has this program comming . He is so. Unique and very dynamic man of God,he has been of tremendous blessing me and millions of people all over the world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? / Who Is Your Best Nigerian Gospel Musician and Why? / How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.