Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 (18717 Views)

Buhari Arrives Abuja After Participating In UN Climate Change Meeting / Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest / Fayose Arrest Students’ Leader For Participating In Buhari’s Campaign In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by tpapi: 9:25am On Oct 15, 2012
mrkels:
The only reason why it gained public attention was because of the fact that they were undergrads of a university and probably 'fine boys' . If they were touts of that community, all these hypocrites here would be saying good riddance to bad rubbish. Some nigerians do not think straight I tell you. When another video was posted here on nairaland, 90% of forum posters didn't condem the act because he was an illeterate or a nobody, all they could see was ''this is an old video'' Just imagine? But they were quick to react to the uniport students. As if the other guy lynched was not a human being or someone's son
does it not cross ur mind dat ,dat is one of advantages,merit n favour of bein a graduate
Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by acidtalk: 9:31am On Oct 15, 2012
Goldieluks: If it were to be a peaceful protest, then they have no rights or whatsoever to remove him, but since it was an angry protest, the rest is history.

HELLELUYAH!!!
Thank God my fasting and prayers wasn't in vain.

I am so glad you are now judging logically now instead of following the blind crowd.

@chuKky234, or what the hell did you call yourself, you want to be noticed by the acidtalk man right? Sorry brother, I don't exchange words with luna*tics on a monday morning. It is a taboo in my village.
Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by passionate88: 9:48am On Oct 15, 2012
Callotti:

This ALUU mess has taught me a grave lesson.
Never to jump to conclusion when things like these happen.

story
Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by Goldieluks: 9:54am On Oct 15, 2012
acidtalk:

HELLELUYAH!!!
Thank God my fasting and prayers wasn't in vain.

I am so glad you are now judging logically now instead of following the blind crowd.

@chuKky234, or what the hell did you call yourself, you want to be noticed by the acidtalk man right? Sorry brother, I don't exchange words with luna*tics on a monday morning. It is a taboo in my village.

I've always being logical hun.
cheesy
Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by soundtruth(m): 10:04am On Oct 15, 2012
There is a lot more to all these which you guys have refused to listen, this guys removal was done the very next day is not like it happened yesterday or Friday.
Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by brigadier747: 10:06am On Oct 15, 2012
Callotti: Comments reserved:
Tomorrow we shall find out if he is the HOC='HEAD OF CULTISTS' who sent them to go and collect money from other cultists in the middle of the night!!!
Nothing makes sense in Nigeria.
Dino Malaye is an activist too! cheesy
u r a complete big fool full of nonsense for dis type of dirty statement

2 Likes

Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by babzace(m): 10:12am On Oct 15, 2012
bittyend: I can't respond to re.tards.

Most Nigerians are re.tarded and subhuman, anyway.

And I won't be surprised if Nigerians have the lowest IQ in the world.

Lynching is a culture in your country, why is this one different?

When I saw the news, I just shook my head and said: it's another day in the animal kingdom of Nigeria.

You mofos need to evolve fast, time is of the essence!
na your mama and papa be mofos, you retarded donkey

1 Like

Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by Goldieluks: 10:25am On Oct 15, 2012
Lol.
Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by otokx(m): 10:35am On Oct 15, 2012
Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by dopeJemi: 10:41am On Oct 15, 2012
callotti n bittyend

u've said it all

just d way it is

grin grin grin grin grin

if y'all dnt like it

go n dine in hell with d devil grin grin grin grin grin

i'm sure dat hod's wife will be ashamed seeing her husband protesting like dat

wait a minute

did he take off his shirt shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin angry angry angry

mk dem carry deir protest reach warri oh

cuz dem dey lynch thieves anyhau here like say na dirty dem dey burn grin sad

ehen, if u wanna quote me, dnt insult me angry angry angry
Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by soundtruth(m): 10:57am On Oct 15, 2012
@dopeJemi

Rumor has it that the students that came to riot where from other universities led by NANS, this man now went to pally with the NANS people and deceived the VC to go and address the NANS rioters. When the guy is with the NANS he will be talking like them and when he goes to the VC he would be talking another thing. Eventually the VC got pelted with pure water when he came to address the NANS and of course it appears the man was still running mouth with the NANS guys. The SENATE of the school found the actions of that HOD as unbecoming of an academic and subsequently removed him from that office, the man will still be lecturing and teaching his students.

MORAL of the story: use wisdom in everything we do and remember that what goes round comes round

1 Like

Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by dopeJemi: 11:02am On Oct 15, 2012
soundtruth: @dopeJemi

Rumor has it that the students that came to riot where from other universities led by NANS, this man now went to pally with the NANS people and deceived the VC to go and address the NANS rioters. When the guy is with the NANS he will be talking like them and when he goes to the VC he would be talking another thing. Eventually the VC got pelted with pure water when he came to address the NANS and of course it appears the man was still running mouth with the NANS guys. The SENATE of the school found the actions of that HOD as unbecoming of an academic and subsequently removed him from that office, the man will still be lecturing and teaching his students.

MORAL of the story: use wisdom in everything we do and remember that what goes round comes round
den he deserved what he got angry angry

who z sayin oderwise shud face me angry angry undecided

soundtruth fanx 4 d truthful info wink smiley
Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 15, 2012
because u get chance travel out to go suck white man ass no meansay u gast talk... shut your mouth if u havent got anything positive to say... illiterate wey wan form swag....

When I saw the news, I just shook my head and said: it's another day in the animal kingdom of Nigeria.

Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by kawkab: 11:18am On Oct 15, 2012
The right to peaceful demonstration is subsumed under the inalienable right to freedom of expression. If the demonstration in question was peaceful, there is absolutely nothing wrong for this academic to be part and parcel of it. During the occupy London events, right on the steps of St Paul's Cathedral, I personally saw academics from LSE and UCL carrying placards. Even the Dean of the Cathedral resigned in support of the group. But this is Nigeria we're talking about. In the light of ongoing events in that country, Nigeria arguably is a banana republic populated, in parts, by barbarians and led by clueless executives (President and his cohorts), shameless legislatures and corrupt judiciary.

na you get your mouth.

Why would you say Nigeria is populated by barbaric individuals. You started by saying that the HOD has the right to take part in the protest if it is peaceful. unfortunately it was not and as a lecturer he should be in a better position to advise students against destructive actions and other acts of vengeance.

Since you have a lot of clues kindly suggest to the clueless executive in Nigeria how to fix the state of affairs in Naija.

Thank you.
Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by crestweon(m): 11:53am On Oct 15, 2012
You must have read that on friday 4 of our friends
(Chiadika Biringa, Ugonna Obuzor, Mike Toku and
Takena Erikena) were disgraced, beaten and set
ablaze in Aluu comminity, River state. This babaric
act was recorded and uploaded to the internet.

We can't tell you everything that transpired that
day, but we know our friends, they are not what
their killers said they are. Even if they were as bad
as they painted them to be, we believe that no one
deserve to die the way they did in a country that is
signatory to so many human right documents. We
also believe that their should be dignity even in
death; this is what diffrentiates us from lower
animals.

As their friends the events of friday 5th Oct can
never be erased from our memory, it will stick there
and hunt us when neccesary. As a matter of fact You
may never understand how we feel until you walk a
mile in the shoes that has been forced on us.
Our hearts are heavy and it cries out for justice in
this country were justice is a rare priviledge. There
has been so much condemnation and outrage but
we have lived long enough in this country to know
that most of such things are a mere dress reheasal.
It was in Aluu that militants attacked and Molested
female students of University of Port Harcourt a few
years, back till today nothing has come out of that
case. Remember 2005 in Lagos, 11 year old samuel
was brutally lynched to death in broad day light and
in the full glare of the public, what has happened to
that case? Recently during the 2012 fuel subsidy
protest some young persons were murdered but
just like others justice has eluded them.

We are afraid, we are afraid because like other cases justice may not be served. This why we are turning to you to help us put pressure on the government and all those responsible in making sure that justice prevails.

To ensure that justice is served we have setup a
petition that anyone can sign online. We need you to help us broadcast this to your Blackberry friends,
Retweet to you followers on Twitter, post it on blogs,

facebook and other social networks. It is not just
about our friends we want to ensure no one gets to
experience what we are passing through now.
We cannot guarantee that our friends death will
change our justice system but we want to start a
process that will birth that change we all desire. We
hope this case can an example we can reference
positively. We hope you can help us, we don't have
the financial muscle and the neccesary connections
to muscle our way to justice but we have you
Nigerian people and your voice can make a
difference remember the popular saying "the voice
of the people is the voice of God."

Don't forget that “Our lives begin to end the day we
become silent about things that matter” Martin
Luther King, jnr

Lend us your voice because we need it, sign the
petition here: http:///6x02pegI

Get updates on Twitter @voteorshutup
Facebook: /9r3h4z7 Email:
voteorshutupinfo@yahoo.com

Help us keep the pressure on till justice is served!

1 Like

Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by soundtruth(m): 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2012
The case is in court so Justice would be served.
Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by Shadydamsel(f): 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2012
Tomorrow we shall find out if he is the HOC='HEAD OF CULTISTS' who sent them to go and collect money from other cultists in the middle of the night!!!
Must u comment on dis post to show ur level of illiteracy?

1 Like

Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by Josh316(m): 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2012

your anus must actually have more brains than your skull does... with the way you spew sh.i.t from your mouth... cow dung

2 Likes

Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by espn(m): 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2012
Loveangel: I am begining to get scared loggin in on Nairaland,there are alot of lunatics here.the likes of dis guy and d callotti dude.wats wrong wit some people and their ways of reasonin??jezz.
he has sum crious psychological problem!

1 Like

Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by dopeJemi: 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2012
NairaLand z d onLy pLace where ignorant peopLe want oda peopLe 2 agrEE wiv dem in any opinion dey givesad

Hau patheticsadsad

Wah mks u fink ur dry opinion z d correct 1

If u dnt like sum1's opinion, u kindLy take a chair n a rope, go 2 ur sitting room quietLy, climb d chair, tie d rope on d Fan n around ur Neck and hang and diesadsadsad

U've said ur own, y nt let odaz say deirs

N by dis I'm referring 2 d peeps opposing callotti

Ever1 haz d right 2 his own opinion
Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by JOHNBULL4040: 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2012
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

MY NAME IS JOHNBULL. ONE OF MY COUSINS WAS AMONGST THE FOUR YOUNG MEN GRUESOMELY BURNT ALIVE IN ALUU.

AS GOD IS MY WITNESS, I INTEND TO AVENGE HIS/THEIR DEATHS!

WHAT HAPPENED TO THESE YOUNG MEN IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER THEY COMMITTED A CRIME OR NOT, IS BY EVERY HUMANE STANDARD, VERY DISTURBING AND BEYOND BELIEF.

WHAT THESE ALUU PEOPLE DID TO THEIR FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS CLEARLY SUGGEST THAT THEY ARE A VERY SICK COMMUNITY.

FROM THE VIDEO WE ALL WATCHED, NOT EVEN ONE PERSON RAISED A FINGER TO HELP THESE POOR BOYS.

EVEN ANIMALS ARE NOT SLAUGHTERED THIS WAY.

I HAVE ASSEMBLED A 30-MAN SQUAD TO GO INTO THE ALUU COMMUNITY AND MASSACARE EVERYONE IN SIGHT.

I HAVE ALSO INSTRUCTED A SPECIAL TEAM TO FIND AND SHOOT THE VC OF UNIPORT FOR SUPPORTING THE BRUTAL KILLINGS OF THESE BOYS.

I AM ONLY GIVING THIS ADVANCED WARNING TO THE VC OF UNIPORT, AND THE ALUU COMMUNITY, JUST TO TORMENT THEM, THE WAY THEY TORMENTED THESE 4 YOUNG MEN.

I WILL ADVICE THE POLICE AND OTHER SECURITY OUTFITS TO PLEASE STAY OUT OF THE MATTER DURING THE OPERATIONS, THE WAY THEY MADE THEMSELVES UNAVALIABLE DURING THE MURDER.

ANYONE WHO DELIBRATELY INTERFERS, WILL BECOME A LEGITIMATE TARGET BOTH DURING AND AFTER THE OPERATIONS.

FOR THOSE WHO DOUBT THIS WARNING, PLEASE WAIT & SEE!!

PLEASE DIRECT COMMENTS TO : johnbull4040@yahoo.com
Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by prolifikv: 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2012

. Make a point.
Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by prolifikv: 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2012

. Make a point. At least one point
Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by wobov: 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2012
please dis is old new we dont want 2 hear it again about 4 uniport student wey joke wit there life

1 Like

Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by Mobinga: 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2012
JOHNBULL4040:

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

MY NAME IS JOHNBULL. ONE OF MY COUSINS WAS AMONGST THE FOUR YOUNG MEN GRUESOMELY BURNT ALIVE IN ALUU.

AS GOD IS MY WITNESS, I INTEND TO AVENGE HIS/THEIR DEATHS!

WHAT HAPPENED TO THESE YOUNG MEN IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER THEY COMMITTED A CRIME OR NOT, IS BY EVERY HUMANE STANDARD, VERY DISTURBING AND BEYOND BELIEF.

WHAT THESE ALUU PEOPLE DID TO THEIR FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS CLEARLY SUGGEST THAT THEY ARE A VERY SICK COMMUNITY.

FROM THE VIDEO WE ALL WATCHED, NOT EVEN ONE PERSON RAISED A FINGER TO HELP THESE POOR BOYS.

EVEN ANIMALS ARE NOT SLAUGHTERED THIS WAY.

I HAVE ASSEMBLED A 30-MAN SQUAD TO GO INTO THE ALUU COMMUNITY AND MASSACARE EVERYONE IN SIGHT.

I HAVE ALSO INSTRUCTED A SPECIAL TEAM TO FIND AND SHOOT THE VC OF UNIPORT FOR SUPPORTING THE BRUTAL KILLINGS OF THESE BOYS.

I AM ONLY GIVING THIS ADVANCED WARNING TO THE VC OF UNIPORT, AND THE ALUU COMMUNITY, JUST TO TORMENT THEM, THE WAY THEY TORMENTED THESE 4 YOUNG MEN.

I WILL ADVICE THE POLICE AND OTHER SECURITY OUTFITS TO PLEASE STAY OUT OF THE MATTER DURING THE OPERATIONS, THE WAY THEY MADE THEMSELVES UNAVALIABLE DURING THE MURDER.

ANYONE WHO DELIBRATELY INTERFERS, WILL BECOME A LEGITIMATE TARGET BOTH DURING AND AFTER THE OPERATIONS.

FOR THOSE WHO DOUBT THIS WARNING, PLEASE WAIT & SEE!!

PLEASE DIRECT COMMENTS TO : johnbull4040@yahoo.com

Shut up.
Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by redsun(m): 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2012
It is time we specifically define justice in nigeria like rational people.If the said HOD took part in a protest that went wrong and did not in any way participated or incited acts violence personally,then he has no reason to be penalized for anything other than peaceful protest.That is if peaceful protest is a crime in nigeria.That he participated in a protest does not change his principles,unless of course he was violent himself or he in anyway incited violence during the protest

Under gradutes are "matured" adults,they should be responsible for their actions.Those that are found wanting should be treated as such.
Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by redsun(m): 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2012
Moderator what is happening to you?Why are you tampering with my post?This is not the first time you are doing it,why do you do that?
Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by dopeJemi: 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2012
Mobinga:

Shut up.
seconded

gringringringringringrin

Fank God he said 2 whom it may concerngringrin
Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by topatee: 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2012
Like Bitty say a lot of Nigerians are re-tards
We make noise about everything which is a sign of joblessness
Where is FARUK? what about Pension scam, stock exchange story

2 Likes

Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by Horus(m): 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2012
Nigeria’s police boss, Mohammed Abubakar has revealed why the police failed to save the four students of the University of Port Harcourt, gruesomely killed by a mob in Aluu. Read the Police report here: https://www.nairaland.com/1075151/police-why-could-not-save
Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by Kopomoco886: 9:32am On Apr 19, 2019
Shaw007:
thanK you very musch for this!!! Cos what that guy is saying in essence is that we shud just let that barbaric act continue. . .why stop sometin already in motion. . .what a weak mentality that has eaten deep 2 our society 2day,it is ppl like that gUy that would have preffered 2 continue eating leaves and hunting food rather than lOoking out for sometin New and better. . .i cry 4 some Ppl sha!!

He is actually a racist dude probably from USA and his comments have been reported. By the way there is nothing wrong with eating leaves and hunting food. It is agribusiness and animal husbandry industry that are killing the planet and our bodies. Jungle justice wasn’t a thing in the past because tribal societies were orderly. Til white men came and destroyed the tribes. Learn about your culture before people got brainwashed by colonizers. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano Will Lose Status Without Igbo, Others - Gov. Ganduje. / Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Morroco / The World Is Watching Presidential Election Petition Tribunal - PDP Tells APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.