Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Sandra27, I Don't Need You To Follow Me! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sandra27, I Don't Need You To Follow Me! (1361 Views)

if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! / PHOTOS: "We Don't Need Men": Lesbian School 'cult' Thrives In Delta / Need More Twitter Followers? Drop Your Username And I'd Be Glad To Follow You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sandra27, I Don't Need You To Follow Me! by ghettodreamz(m): 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2012
Sandra27, Guy stop following me, I be original Naija sharp guy, no fit send you 1 cent,besides I fit give you the whole break-down of your GAME from head 2 toe. So stop following me and don't send me bogus email, ok..

View Sandra27's Profile

Nairaland Forum / Sandra27's Profile

(Follow This Member) | sandra27 follows you.

Send E-Mail Message To sandra27

Personal text: sandrasamik@yahoo.co.uk

Time registered: October 04, 2012

Time spent online: 8 hours & 41 minutes

Signature: If you are good, sincere and trustworthy, lets meet here sandrasamik@yahoo.co.uk

Re: Sandra27, I Don't Need You To Follow Me! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2012
shocked She has the longest list of members following in this website. What a record. She abi he sef.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Sandra27, I Don't Need You To Follow Me! by ghettodreamz(m): 11:37pm On Oct 14, 2012
Una be fool: shocked She has the longest list of members following in this website. What a record. She abi he sef.. Lol

No mind the stupid guy. Hin mate dey better place de hustle hin de here de hunt for Nairalander wey go buy hin craps. Who knows if he don see person buy hin stories with their hard earned income sha. But that kain thin no fit chop me sha. No be today nyash don de back. gringringrin
Re: Sandra27, I Don't Need You To Follow Me! by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 15, 2012
That Sandra na HE ooo
Re: Sandra27, I Don't Need You To Follow Me! by mumumugu(m): 7:27am On Oct 15, 2012
Imagine the guy we neva reach 2 weeks 4 nairaland dey follow 150 people. Dat guy SANDRA no sabi play d game. Na 419 MUMU.
Re: Sandra27, I Don't Need You To Follow Me! by try69: 7:34am On Oct 15, 2012
No mind the goat..him mate dey job whitee, him dey look for 50kobo..mumu #smh
Re: Sandra27, I Don't Need You To Follow Me! by jhydebaba(m): 7:38am On Oct 15, 2012
After S/he sent me the first message, I replied back that S/he is a goat and the next thing I received was a thank you message and the full mail of the fooooll.
Re: Sandra27, I Don't Need You To Follow Me! by ghettodreamz(m): 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2012
jhydebaba: After S/he sent me the first message, I replied back that S/he is a goat and the next thing I received was a thank you message and the full mail of the fooooll.

Lolgringringrin
Re: Sandra27, I Don't Need You To Follow Me! by ghettodreamz(m): 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2012
try69: No mind the goat..him mate dey job whitee, him dey look for 50kobo..mumu #smh

Abi na...the guy craze no b small....E no pay dues for street e de do anyhow, as if e go hammer collecting saucey from Nairalander. D guy na d dumbest fool wey I don see before. Well, some Mumu like him who de greedy and sex freak fit fall for hin quack stories sha but no be kain person like me. Street OT don gum me baje. Menh....no be todaygringringrin
Re: Sandra27, I Don't Need You To Follow Me! by ghettodreamz(m): 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2012
mumumugu: Imagine the guy we neva reach 2 weeks 4 nairaland dey follow 150 people. Dat guy SANDRA no sabi play d game. Na 419 MUMU.

Lolzzzzzzz. Hin set plenty for streets. Na frustration de kill people like dem or hin jazz in...jazz outgrin
Re: Sandra27, I Don't Need You To Follow Me! by Goldieluks: 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2012
mumumugu: Imagine the guy we neva reach 2 weeks 4 nairaland dey follow 150 people. Dat guy SANDRA no sabi play d game. Na 419 MUMU.
grin grin grin
Re: Sandra27, I Don't Need You To Follow Me! by Super1759: 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2012
nawa ooo. I was just thinking of the same thing. NLander sharp naaa. Abeg make dis guy end dis em concept.it won't work

(1) (Reply)

What A 17 Year Old Girl Has To Say On Child Marriage. / Nigeria To Experience An Eclipse Of The Moon On The 3rd Of November / Don’t Have Perfect Looking Teeth Shaped A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.