Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Types Of People True Christians MUST Not Associate With In The Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Types Of People True Christians MUST Not Associate With In The Church (2866 Views)

7 Sins That Lead To Self-destruction: Christians Must Avoid. / Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala / Demonic Convenant Associate With Attachment And Weavon (2) (3) (4)

Types Of People True Christians MUST Not Associate With In The Church by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2012
"But now I am writing you that you must not associate with anyone who calls himself a brother but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or a slanderer, a drunkard or a swindler. With such a man do not even eat." - 1 Corinthians 5:11

1. Sexually Immoral

2. Greedy

3. Idolater

4. Slanderer

5. Drunkard

6. Swindler

Paul is not talking about the world here but the church, so if anyone is called a brother or sister and indulges as a pattern in any of the aforementioned, we are not not associate with them , because evil communication corrupts good manners.

Do not be misled: "Bad company corrupts good character.- 1 Corinthians 15:33
Re: Types Of People True Christians MUST Not Associate With In The Church by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2012
frosbel: "But now I am writing you that you must not associate with anyone who calls himself a brother but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or a slanderer, a drunkard or a swindler. With such a man do not even eat." - 1 Corinthians 5:11

1. Sexually Immoral

2. Greedy

3. Idolater

4. Slanderer

5. Drunkard

6. Swindler

1. Sexually Immoral- Martin Luther King (adulterer). Benny Hinn (fornicator). Eddie Long (Homosexual molestation)

2. Greedy- Oyedepo AKA tithe-me-2-jets, Pastor Chris Aka-pay-for-my-relaxed-hair.

3. Idolater- Pastor chris worshippers (members of christ embassy) Pastor Chris (worships himself and vanity, relaxes his hair must wear expesnive suits)

4. Slanderer- Oyedepo- "I shall slap any witch again"

5. Drunkard- Some catholic priests

6. Swindler- Sign Fireman, T.B. Joshua aka fake prophecy

Re: Types Of People True Christians MUST Not Associate With In The Church by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 15, 2012
^^^You seem to have eliminated all the churches finish, abi na which one remain? With some names appearing more than once, i suppose slap that winch commoth for your brain!

Re: Types Of People True Christians MUST Not Associate With In The Church by truthislight: 7:38am On Oct 15, 2012
Logicboy03:

1. Sexually Immoral- Martin Luther King (adulterer). Benny Hinn (fornicator). Eddie Long (Homosexual molestation)

2. Greedy- Oyedepo AKA tithe-me-2-jets, Pastor Chris Aka-pay-for-my-relaxed-hair.

3. Idolater- Pastor chris worshippers (members of christ embassy) Pastor Chris (worships himself and vanity, relaxes his hair must wear expesnive suits)

^^^
hmmm!
True.
Re: Types Of People True Christians MUST Not Associate With In The Church by plappville(f): 9:39am On Oct 15, 2012
Logicboy03:

See list... grin grin grin grin
Re: Types Of People True Christians MUST Not Associate With In The Church by plappville(f): 9:39am On Oct 15, 2012
frosbel: "But now I am writing you that you must not associate with anyone who calls himself a brother but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or a slanderer, a drunkard or a swindler. With such a man do not even eat." - 1 Corinthians 5:11

1. Sexually Immoral

2. Greedy

3. Idolater

4. Slanderer

5. Drunkard

6. Swindler

Paul is not talking about the world here but the church, so if anyone is called a brother or sister and indulges as a pattern in any of the aforementioned, we are not not associate with them , because evil communication corrupts good manners.

Do not be misled: "Bad company corrupts good character.- 1 Corinthians 15:33
True talk!
Re: Types Of People True Christians MUST Not Associate With In The Church by oiseworld: 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2012
*dhtml:
^^^You seem to have eliminated all the churches finish, abi na which one remain? With some names appearing more than once, i suppose slap that winch commoth for your brain!

make it multiple slapps. His winsh level has gone haywire !!!
Re: Types Of People True Christians MUST Not Associate With In The Church by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2012
oiseworld:

if you disagree with this post , your faith is under a question mark !!
Re: Types Of People True Christians MUST Not Associate With In The Church by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2012
frosbel:

if you disagree with this post , your faith is under a question mark !!
Really? I eeerrr disagree without the post.

oiseworld:
I go make am 1 dozen slap, i hope say you no go return am back to sender?
Re: Types Of People True Christians MUST Not Associate With In The Church by EmmaTay(m): 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2012
Logicboy03:

[size=25pt]MUST YOU MENTION NAMES?[/size] Let God judge
Re: Types Of People True Christians MUST Not Associate With In The Church by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2012
EmmaTay:
[size=25pt]MUST YOU MENTION NAMES?[/size] Let God judge

[size=28pt]

Truth dey pain you?? [/size]
Re: Types Of People True Christians MUST Not Associate With In The Church by OME1(m): 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2012
Logicboy03:

don't refer to any Man of God..you weren't there when God gave him the assignment
Re: Types Of People True Christians MUST Not Associate With In The Church by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2012
O.M.E:
don't refer to any Man of God..you weren't there when God gave him the assignment

How do you know that they are men of god? Were you there for the annointing?
Re: Types Of People True Christians MUST Not Associate With In The Church by OME1(m): 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2012
Logicboy03:

How do you know that they are men of god? Were you there for the annointing?
they preach God's word
Re: Types Of People True Christians MUST Not Associate With In The Church by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2012
O.M.E:
they preach God's word

I dont believe in god but I can preach!
Re: Types Of People True Christians MUST Not Associate With In The Church by OME1(m): 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2012
Logicboy03:

I dont believe in god but I can preach!
under what influence weed or the holyspirit?

Re: Types Of People True Christians MUST Not Associate With In The Church by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2012
O.M.E:
under what influence weed or the holyspirit?

Lmao grin grin grin grin

Is it not to quote scriptures and ask peeps to pay tithes?
Re: Types Of People True Christians MUST Not Associate With In The Church by OME1(m): 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2012
Logicboy03:

Lmao grin grin grin grin

Is it not to quote scriptures and ask peeps to pay tithes?
really..so the reason your an atheist is because you got scammed by one of those fake warri pastors grin

Re: Types Of People True Christians MUST Not Associate With In The Church by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2012
O.M.E:
really..so the reason your an atheist is because you got scammed by one of those fake warri pastors grin

I was a catholic. no tithes there
Re: Types Of People True Christians MUST Not Associate With In The Church by OME1(m): 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2012
Logicboy03:

I was a catholic. no tithes there
no wonder!!! Then you must have had a bitter experience there..you don't give up do you?..we have been arguing all day
Re: Types Of People True Christians MUST Not Associate With In The Church by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2012
O.M.E:
no wonder!!! Then you must have had a bitter experience there..you don't give up do you?..we have been arguing all day

lol......assumptions
Re: Types Of People True Christians MUST Not Associate With In The Church by OME1(m): 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2012
Logicboy03:

lol......assumptions
why don't you try Jesus before deciding to be an atheist forever
Re: Types Of People True Christians MUST Not Associate With In The Church by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2012
O.M.E:
why don't you try Jesus before deciding to be an atheist forever

Jesus was a fake guy. Died like a theif on the cross. Not someone I respect

Re: Types Of People True Christians MUST Not Associate With In The Church by OME1(m): 8:44pm On Nov 22, 2012
Logicboy03:

too bad for you..he died to give you a new life..and you are throwing away that opportunity
Re: Types Of People True Christians MUST Not Associate With In The Church by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2012
Logicboy03:

yes jesus died as a traitor would acccording to standard Roman Law. he died like the criminal he is. trying to stir up trouble with lies and deceit in a stable and prosperous Pagan Empire.
Re: Types Of People True Christians MUST Not Associate With In The Church by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

yes jesus died as a traitor would acccording to standard Roman Law. he died like the criminal he is. trying to stir up trouble with lies and deceit in a stable and prosperous Empire.

Re: Types Of People True Christians MUST Not Associate With In The Church by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2012
Logicboy03:

And in the next breath/post, he'll accuse God of being a bully cos He's so powerful. Smh. Confusion no good o.

Re: Types Of People True Christians MUST Not Associate With In The Church by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2012
Ihedinobi:

And in the next breath/post, he'll accuse God of being a bully cos He's so powerful. Smh. Confusion no good o.

Re: Types Of People True Christians MUST Not Associate With In The Church by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 22, 2012
Logicboy03:

Mockers of the Faith.
Re: Types Of People True Christians MUST Not Associate With In The Church by pastormustwacc: 11:44pm On Nov 22, 2012
^^^All them mockers shall roast in hell fire except they repent

Wahala Dey Some Family Ooo! / Peace With God / If Ladies Wearing Trouser To Church Is A Sin - Christians Check This Photo