Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

My Sincerest Appologies To The Black Man - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Sincerest Appologies To The Black Man (941 Views)

Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? / The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction / Black Man Is Forced To Be Classified As White In The United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sincerest Appologies To The Black Man by somalia6: 12:15am On Oct 15, 2012
Seems like i got carried away since ive been on this site.

I want to appologize to the black man for all the N words i have said.
Also shout out to Kails, Fulaman, Royal, and the rest of the members of this scam free website. I wana give a shout out to those who taught me the 419 scam. Also my concubines may you live in happyness.

sincerely,

Somalia1-6
Re: My Sincerest Appologies To The Black Man by Abagworo(m): 9:43am On Oct 15, 2012
somalia6: Seems like i got carried away since ive been on this site.

I want to appologize to the black man for all the N words i have said.
Also shout out to Kails, Fulaman, Royal, and the rest of the members of this scam free website. I wana give a shout out to those who taught me the 419 scam. Also my concubines may you live in happyness.

sincerely,

Somalia1-6

You are also a black man. So apologise to yourself.
Re: My Sincerest Appologies To The Black Man by somalia6: 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2012
Abagworo:

You are also a black man. So apologise to yourself.

Am Somali, my friend. Am not a negroid. Am ethnically Somali. Racially Cushitic same as Eritreans, Ethiopians.
Re: My Sincerest Appologies To The Black Man by Abagworo(m): 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2012
somalia6:

Am Somali, my friend. Am not a negroid. Am ethnically Somali. Racially Cushitic same as Eritreans, Ethiopians.

But you are black.
Re: My Sincerest Appologies To The Black Man by somalia6: 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2012
define black.

am ethnically somali. genetically 80 percent similar to north african berbers.

my skin color is light brown.
Re: My Sincerest Appologies To The Black Man by Abagworo(m): 7:14am On Oct 16, 2012
somalia6: define black.

am ethnically somali. genetically 80 percent similar to north african berbers.

my skin color is light brown.

I'm Igbo and a lot of Igbos have that kind of light skin but not as White men. We don't lack melanin.
Re: My Sincerest Appologies To The Black Man by somalia6: 7:25am On Oct 16, 2012
i am talking about genetically we are not black.

if you look at our dna we are 80 percent same as berbers, 15 percent arab, and 5 percent subsaharan.

our language is afro asiatic same as jewish and arab.

i dont teach you your history dont teach me mine. i know what i am.
Re: My Sincerest Appologies To The Black Man by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2012
Stop deceiving yourself, u are black. Infact u guys are darker than nigerians, as BLACK as it comes.
But if have some crazy inferiority complex, scared of being labeled black then thats your trash. But please stop posting stuff like ''blacks are lazy'', ''black girls are ugly''. It doesn't speak well of u at all. Infact it makes u seem like some confused and unfortunate being.
Re: My Sincerest Appologies To The Black Man by somalia6: 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2012
point to any dna or physical attributes thst make me black.

scientist have said we are more related to berbers than negroids

its u who have the inferiority complex claiming us as black to boost ur ego
Re: My Sincerest Appologies To The Black Man by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 17, 2012
somalia6: point to any dna or physical attributes thst make me black.

scientist have said we are more related to berbers than negroids

its u who have the inferiority complex claiming us as black to boost ur ego

Who needs u to be black? Its u people that give africa a bad name as beggars.

And u clearly defined what u feel by claiming not to be black and insulting black people to boost your own ego. I think anybody who reads your posts can clearly see that.

Besides, if its such a big deal to u then please get the heck out of our forum and focus on your broom-legged people.

Gosh! U are even more racist than white people,racist against ur own skin. I said it before and I will say it again, u are an unfortunate soul with no clear identity.

By the way, u are black because your skin is black, brown, light brown or whatever.

You can keep on living in uncertainty, insecurity and inferioty complex, but please post your nonsense elsewhere
Re: My Sincerest Appologies To The Black Man by somalia6: 12:36am On Oct 18, 2012
looool ^^^^^^

i guess genetics doesnt and dna doesnt mean anything to you monkeys

am only here because u negroid hiv aids carrying monkeys are on my country
Re: My Sincerest Appologies To The Black Man by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2012
somalia6: looool ^^^^^^

i guess genetics doesnt and dna doesnt mean anything to you monkeys

am only here because u negroid hiv aids carrying monkeys are on my country

Yeah right like thats a good enough excuse.
And DNA my foot. Its either u are black, white or asian. Nobody bloody cares about subdivisions. Aren't spanich pple genetically related to arabs? Yet they are labelled as white.
U can keep deceiving yourself that u are not black, MJ in the making.
Then go to a highly racist european nation and lets see if they wont finish your black ass.
If I am a monkey then u are a moose- a violent, brainless, hideously unattrative mooselim.
Re: My Sincerest Appologies To The Black Man by somalia6: 11:18pm On Oct 18, 2012
there is no such thing as race.

we have ethnicities. mine is somali. no such thing as black.

white, asian, and black are made up theories. asia is a continent.

what race are indians?
Re: My Sincerest Appologies To The Black Man by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 18, 2012
somalia6: there is no such thing as race.

we have ethnicities. mine is somali. no such thing as black.

white, asian, and black are made up theories. asia is a continent.

what race are indians?

If there is no such thing as race then why do u keep posting stuff like ''black pple are this'' reffering to nigerians, ghanians, south africans and so on.
If there is no such thing then why dont u refer to the ethnities by saying ''igbos are this'', ''yorubas are that'' because nigeria is made up of hundreds of ethnic groups.

My friend please realise that your theory does not make sense. Things must be broken down into parts which are broken down into futher parts unless there would be no oragnisation. There is humanity which is broken down into races which is broken down into nations broken into ethnic groups and so on.
By the way indians are white. Yeah some arent the palest of beings but they aren't so dark as to be called negroes.
Re: My Sincerest Appologies To The Black Man by somalia6: 12:25am On Oct 19, 2012
i refer to u negroids as black.

(1) (Reply)

Mizhi Gbagyiza Nu / Obahiagbon's Eulogies To Our Oba / naija Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.