Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Could This Be What Living In Atheist Nigeria Will Look Like? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could This Be What Living In Atheist Nigeria Will Look Like? (2311 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up / Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard / Nigeria Will Overcome Challenges – Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be What Living In Atheist Nigeria Will Look Like? by wiegraf: 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2012
vedaxcool: It took Two Moderators to close one Vedaxcool thread, after strictly moderating my thread, and deliberately ignoring his atheists brethren misdeeds. manmustwac, co opted his Christian side kick JeSoul to lock a thread, in which his interest in moderating only what vedaxcool wrote or said, this reflects badly on them. My calaculations from the Onset clearly indicated these was going to happen and yet the duo proved me right. Could Mudley313 be right on JeSoul? Isn't this the deapths of spiritual poverty and childish malice? I think it takes only atheists fools to complain about Mac's moderating when under their very nose dishonesty and perversion of values is happening. Now the words of the misguided will always be invoked against them for posterity.
Now we see what leaving under athiest rule will look like:

1. Only Atheist will have rights

2. Freedom of speech to insult God and Mock religion will be celebrated while freedom to question the behavior of atheist and their morals willbe met with the vicious arm of atheism.

3. It gets worse, atheist will be free to commit crime while theist will be held under contempt and punished for crimes they have not even committed.

4. Under this very moral order, atheist will expect that you only state your position once (offcourse even providing supporting evidence to your earlier [position is simply wanting to die by water boarding) while on the otehr hands atheist are allowed to repeat their position over and over again.

We could simply conclude living under atheism will be living under a crushing arms of oppression and absolute corruption.

grin grin grin grin grin Atheism will always be a refutation to itself! https://www.nairaland.com/1072447/could-atheism-considered-gay-religion/8#12597342

I think
~this is a super story~
Is more apt to this thread than logicboys
Re: Could This Be What Living In Atheist Nigeria Will Look Like? by vedaxcool(m): 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2012
Mr. "I don't know" should go make good use of its time solving his knowledge deficit rather than watching Super Story. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Could This Be What Living In Atheist Nigeria Will Look Like? by wiegraf: 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2012
vedaxcool: Mr. "I don't know" should go make good use of its time solving his knowledge deficit rather than watching Super Story. grin grin grin grin grin

And here we have mr proudly knowledgeable, with the mental capacity to rival your pet dog's. A demonstration of how the mind of an ogre works; pls good sir, kindly explain how the universe was created.
Re: Could This Be What Living In Atheist Nigeria Will Look Like? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 22, 2012
What kind of mad man is this vedaxcool?

This guy's hatred of atheists is too much!

It is so bad that not even one muslim supports him.

When I was bad I even had christian support. Vedaxcool, you stink.
Re: Could This Be What Living In Atheist Nigeria Will Look Like? by vedaxcool(m): 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2012
wiegraf:

And here we have mr proudly knowledgeable, with the mental capacity to rival your pet dog's. A demonstration of how the mind of an ogre works; pls good sir, kindly explain how the universe was created.

Graf t aka mr. I don't know, b4 we can aid your condition (knowledge deficit) we have to diagnose every facet of book incontinence. Do you know how to read, we want to be sure that all these isn't being read to you. When you answer that, the next question can you define your reading ability. Mr. Proudly ignorant.

Wow the Dummyboy must be in a fit of Gay religion Rage! Buhahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Could This Be What Living In Atheist Nigeria Will Look Like? by wiegraf: 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2012
vedaxcool:

Graf t aka mr. I don't know, b4 we can aid your condition (knowledge deficit) we have to diagnose every facet of book incontinence. Do you know how to read, we want to be sure that all these isn't being read to you. When you answer that, the next question can you define your reading ability. Mr. Proudly ignorant.

Wow the Dummyboy must be in a fit of Gay religion Rage! Buhahaha grin grin grin grin

cheesy
Fascinating behavior of ogres in the wild. A new breed of troll, this variety is far more stoopid than the average...
Re: Could This Be What Living In Atheist Nigeria Will Look Like? by vedaxcool(m): 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2012
Mr. I don't know don't even know whether he can read! How pathetic buhahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin now all bear witness I tried helping his case but he is to Proudly Ignorant to even know, being Mr. I don't know, to even aid help himself.

Where is depreSsed Boy? Has he committed suicide finally grin grin grin grin.
Re: Could This Be What Living In Atheist Nigeria Will Look Like? by vedaxcool(m): 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2012
It seems the atheist have gone to report to big daddy, so that Big daddy can again close his eyes to their own misdeeds and ban the terrorist muslims debunking atheism using common sense. grin grin grin grin it is very funny that the same people who have been calling others ogre, mad, pet like intelligence are the same people calling big daddy to ban me! Now that is atheism for you, the illogical appeal to twisting facts and the truth.

But I care less cool
Re: Could This Be What Living In Atheist Nigeria Will Look Like? by wiegraf: 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2012
vedaxcool: Mr. I don't know don't even know whether he can read! How pathetic buhahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin now all bear witness I tried helping his case but he is to Proudly Ignorant to even know, being Mr. I don't know, to even aid help himself.

Where is depreSsed Boy? Has he committed suicide finally grin grin grin grin.

You seem to be going out of your way to prove me right. Thank you, I appreciate that. Pointing out how stoopid you are seems to be futile, you are too stoopid to understand even that. I'll be off for a bit.
Re: Could This Be What Living In Atheist Nigeria Will Look Like? by vedaxcool(m): 6:55am On Oct 23, 2012
grin and he does not even know whether he has the ability to read, now that is pathetic buhahhahah grin grin grin soon they will say God prevented him from knowing whether he can read or write. grin grin this dude are hilarious!
Re: Could This Be What Living In Atheist Nigeria Will Look Like? by wiegraf: 10:10am On Oct 23, 2012
vedaxcool: grin and he does not even know whether he has the ability to read, now that is pathetic buhahhahah grin grin grin soon they will say God prevented him from knowing whether he can read or write. grin grin this dude are hilarious!

The demonstration proceeds, the man-ogre displays its reasoning ability. Note how it cannot tell if I am self-aware, capable of reading and writing. This is normal among species on the verge of becoming sentient. It probably does not have a theory of self. I shall look for a way to administer the mirror test on this fascinating creature

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirror_test

Basically a test to determine if it can tell if it's looking at itself when it looks in a mirror, by putting paint or something similar on its face then showing it a mirror. If it touches its real face, especially the paint on its face, then it would indicate it is capable of understanding there is a 'him' capable of looking at itself in a mirror. If it does nothing or touches the mirror then it is incapable of reasoning at that level, it just reacts to stimulus like any wild animal.

It also seems to use this call a lot
buhahhahah grin grin grin
This seems to be a call the males make when they feel threatened, to show agrression, etc. I might be wrong, it could one used to show alarm, a mating call, fear, a cry for help, madness, unadulterated stoopidity etc. I'll just have to do a few more tests
Re: Could This Be What Living In Atheist Nigeria Will Look Like? by vedaxcool(m): 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2012
Summary

Mr. I don't know : dude could tell us about the universe.

X cool : to aid in you quest for knowledge, do you how know to read? . . . And could rate your. Reading ability.

Mr. I don't know: I don't know, I don't know

X cool: but how don't you know? A simple yes or no would suffice.

Mr. I don't. Know: I don't know ohh! I don't know ohh!

X cool: the dude don't even know whether he can read or not.

grin grin and truly how do you help someone who DON'T JUST KNOW!
Re: Could This Be What Living In Atheist Nigeria Will Look Like? by wiegraf: 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2012
vedaxcool: It took Two Moderators to close one Vedaxcool thread, after strictly moderating my thread, and deliberately ignoring his atheists brethren misdeeds. manmustwac, co opted his Christian side kick JeSoul to lock a thread, in which his interest in moderating only what vedaxcool wrote or said, this reflects badly on them. My calaculations from the Onset clearly indicated these was going to happen and yet the duo proved me right. Could Mudley313 be right on JeSoul? Isn't this the deapths of spiritual poverty and childish malice? I think it takes only atheists fools to complain about Mac's moderating when under their very nose dishonesty and perversion of values is happening. Now the words of the misguided will always be invoked against them for posterity.
Now we see what leaving under athiest rule will look like:

1. Only Atheist will have rights

2. Freedom of speech to insult God and Mock religion will be celebrated while freedom to question the behavior of atheist and their morals willbe met with the vicious arm of atheism.

3. It gets worse, atheist will be free to commit crime while theist will be held under contempt and punished for crimes they have not even committed.

4. Under this very moral order, atheist will expect that you only state your position once (offcourse even providing supporting evidence to your earlier [position is simply wanting to die by water boarding) while on the otehr hands atheist are allowed to repeat their position over and over again.

We could simply conclude living under atheism will be living under a crushing arms of oppression and absolute corruption.

grin grin grin grin grin Atheism will always be a refutation to itself! https://www.nairaland.com/1072447/could-atheism-considered-gay-religion/8#12597342

To give the illusion of being serious with you and this 'topic' (not sure why not closed, probably with the both of us being banned actually), let me respond to this. If I go to america, where the streets are lined with gold, I will probably ba.ng jessica alba, time travel, then ba.ng a young jenna jameson as well. This paragraph makes a lot more sense and is more likely to happen than the quoted post.

Now, to what I really want to do, mock, a wasted effort on someone like yourself I know, just imagine mocking johnny bravo. Then again, imagining may be beyond you. Anyway, as the gleefully immature like me enjoy mocking, I want to point out you've proven yourself to be as dense as a black hole, and indeed it seems that information that enters your brain seems to become permanently lost or damaged.

You don't understand any of that, I know oh I know.
Re: Could This Be What Living In Atheist Nigeria Will Look Like? by vedaxcool(m): 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2012
Someone is sounding hurt, responding twice to a quote, isn't a good sign of sound mental health, Mr. I don't know alias proudly ignorant. do have an ignorant filled day buhahah grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patience: The Gap Between Promise And Manifestation / Lord Chosen Pastor Lazarus Muoka: Fraudster Or ManOfGod? #Q&A with an ex-pastor / Why Speaking In Tongues Matters More Than You Might Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.