Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 (34728 Views)

Five Things I Learnt From The Aluu Debacle / Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 by onyxo76(m): 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2012
He said the suspects were caught after they were clearly identified in one of the video clips of the incident posted on the Internet.

He identified Felomo Solomon, Cynthia Chinwo, Oziomo Abajuo and Chigozie Evans as the four key suspects.

“Of all the suspects arrested, Alhaji Hassan Welewa, the Traditional Ruler of Allu Community, has been indicted by intelligent information as one of the chief instigator, who encouraged the mob to kill and burn those four innocent young men,’’ he said.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/

1 Like

Re: Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2012
well i want to give big props to the nigerian police for,investigating,arresting and chargn the follown to court.it shows that changes however subtle are being made and if they start stepping up like this a semblance of civility,law and order will be seen,kudos,i do not know why they did not react then and there,but i hope they will change for the better,the boys are gone,there is nothing to be done,but can we learn from this and how it should never reoccour,when the news broke,i saw hundreds n thousands on nairaland watching and reading,young nigerians subconciously watching their society and wondering who would responsibilty for this justice,hopefully it is a step in a good direction and i still want to believe there are a few good nigerian leaders left,i hope the igp is one of them,then i know we can never lose hope

1 Like

Re: Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 by diamondboa(m): 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2012
This utterance from Abubakar is the most dumpest defense expected from Someone of His Status. I am truely shocked with this.I cry for this nation and our future. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 by elampiro(m): 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2012
Horus: Here is the Facebook page of the man on the run from the Police https://www.facebook.com/coxson.luckyii

Are you sure he is the one or an identical name?

1 Like

Re: Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2012
My comrades were not criminals afterall!

1 Like

Re: Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 by kuzoma(m): 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2012
Mohammed Abubakar,for saying that ur men where been chased with stones and they ran away with their GUNS I they best thing for u is to resign bcus u and ur men and not capable

1 Like

Re: Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 by elampiro(m): 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2012
emmykk: those guys were theives or culties. one shot a gun and ran leaving the others to stew.mob could not be wrong.but the killing is too bad.they would have just beat them and handover them to the police.who don die don die

What is this?

What do you mean the mob cannot be wrong? Is that your level of life experience?

1 Like

Re: Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 by elampiro(m): 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2012
A false accusation raised by an individual was endorsed by the entire mob.

1 Like

Re: Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 by Horus(m): 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2012
elampiro:

Are you sure he is the one or an identical name?

He also live in Port Harcourt, have a look on the page. Same city (Coincidence?)
Re: Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 by treasuremi1(m): 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2012
this is unbelievable oga police,were ur men not carrying real guns and tear gas to dispatch the mob?or they came with just batons against suspected armed robbers?
we shall all give account of our deeds when we surely get to heaven.
Re: Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 by fairygeh(f): 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2012
I was in court with my senior today and i saw alleged criminals,murderers,armed robbers,rapists,kidnappers arraigned before the Çourt,i know most of them are guilty and some may not be guilty, looking at them i said to myself his people are still presumed innocent unless it is proved otherwise,and no matter what those people are going through in the horrible cells i feel these ones are lucky,at least they got the chance to defend theirselves,and above all,they still have one right,The Right to life,it is a gift,everyone is entitled to that right and no one has the right to take it from anyone,Hardened criminals are out there enjoying,and the innocent ones dead and lonely.I said to myself,why were these boys not given the same opportunity?for someone to prove their innocence,even if their trial will go on forever in the courts they would still have maintained that right,why did fate treat them this way and to think they didnt even do the act.so sad.

1 Like

Re: Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 by remmyton(f): 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2012
that igp is a bloody liar, I wish his son was among d killed, then if he s saying this, it will understandable. A police man with a gun verses mob with a stone n a stick, a police attacks a mob, a mob throws stone, police runs with his gun, u r can deceive some of d people all d time, all d people some of d time, but never all d people all d time, bloody killers, mtchew
Re: Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 by NeversayY: 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2012
Same shameful old story from Nigeria police. Who knows who the next victim wil be?
Re: Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 by Lero15(m): 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2012
Yomieluv: We can't blame the police,there is little they can do in an hostile situation,the culprits should now be the target,and be dealt with.
e b lyk say u b policeman or one of ur relatives is
Re: Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 by infogenius(m): 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2012
Another bloody lie from the police.It is only God that can protect us.
Re: Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2012
Prestonvic:

Policemen are not permitted to shoot anyhow so as not to kill innocent people.

are you justifying the policemen? if yes, you are an eediot!!!
Re: Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 by Horus(m): 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2012
Now we need to have a picture of Coxson Lelebori Lucky, the man on the run from the Police. His picture should be everywhere now so that people can track him down.

1 Like

Re: Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 by ebere1712: 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2012
The IG should resign!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 by zylkenny(m): 11:27pm On Oct 15, 2012
Horus: Now we need to have a picture of Coxson Lelebori Lucky, the man on the run from the Police. His picture should be everywhere now so that people can track him down.

Seconded. Please and please people, let's have a good pic of him and broadcast it. Bbm, facebook, 2go, everywhere till this murderer is found. We want his wife's pic too(claims to be a pastor, married with a kid.if that's rily him on dat fbk page) and everyone related to him. They could help with his arrest. Poor kids. Killed for a crime they didn't commit. Poor souls. Rest in peace my dears. Journey well! Till we meet again in the afterlife

1 Like

Re: Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 by onyxo76(m): 11:48pm On Oct 15, 2012
checked his facebook profile. looks like the coxson is a minister of God or so it seems judging from the pictures. i dont want to assume he is the same one the pol7ce are looking for.he lives in port harcourt though.
Re: Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:56pm On Oct 15, 2012
Oceemo: you pepu are really funny in nairaland u dat wll rain brimston on d npf is nw gvin dem kudos y dnt d shoot since it waz neccessary if its 2 kill an unarmed little gal d gun is happy 2 do dat 9ija police ar damn fuckin stupid i mean real stupid
At least some officers are working to bring the killers to face their crimes. Not every policeman in the nation left those kids to die. Finally the police are working to clear the boys name. Remember I said more grease to their elbows. Meaning there is room for improvement.

Have you seen me rain fire on police? I knew a young policeman that was filled with bullets by robbers. He almost lost his life. Since that day, I don't go about abusing officers. The work isn't easy.

People are angry because the police on sight should have done more to save these boys lives.

1 Like

Re: Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 by moodswing(m): 1:14am On Oct 16, 2012
And why are we still hungover this issue?. Too bad the boys died, but I honestly didn't expect their victim to stand by and watch them obtain him just like that.
Re: Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 by Ryannn(m): 2:12am On Oct 16, 2012
Soo funny d stupidity of d IGP and short thinkin.. Soo d NPF can't gt rid of a mobb?? Hw r we spozd 2 fyt other heinous crimes.. SMH. Oga fynd better lie and stop irritatn pipo.. Useless asshole.. I mean wats d point always tryn 2 defend d force even wen they can't du their job or jst choose not 2.
Re: Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 by Mikeoyee(m): 3:49am On Oct 16, 2012
Not all Police use teargas,there is what they called maximum force when facing riot or mob. Sometimes mob may be difficult to control when they have the same perception.
Re: Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 by eruudy(m): 4:14am On Oct 16, 2012
So what happened to another story that they police actually saw the boys and they had actually given the mob to go ahead and burn the kids ? This story na normal gist , this is all the have to say ... They couldn't have told us any story .. As for me, i don't buy it ooo ... When you got the distress call, didn't you know they whole community was involved ? When you got there presumably with your vehicle and with weapons , why didn't they fire warning shots ? Why didn't the police stay there to calm things down while reinforcement arrives ? Are the police not from that locality ? Don't they know a few people that would see reasons with them to calm the mob ? Nothing beats the fact that human lives were butchered .. Who in there right mind would watch and laugh and allow some one die in that manner ... If some body said something , maybe the police maybe that would cause a spark .... These are all stories ... Nigeria is a Failed system ... We are all sick and tired of hearing these everyday ... Some one should be help accountable .. Show us credible reasons that this case will not be swept under the rug ... We are all tired .. Those boys may be strangers to most of us , but what if it happens to our family ? Even in Osun state , the abducted speaker's wife we all heard how mob of security personnel were on hand .. These boys were butchered for hours , isn't that enough time for police reinforcement to arrive ... Too many questions , no answer .. Typical Nigeria everyday story ... Everything in this country seems like politics ...... Fours kids died we all cried , now tears have stopped , what are we doing ... lets not stay back and let them feed us with stories .......

2 Likes

Re: Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 by dayokanu(m): 4:34am On Oct 16, 2012
Na stones dem dey use pursue Niaj Police, Soon we go hear say na pure water dem take chase dem

1 Like

Re: Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 by alienvirus: 4:53am On Oct 16, 2012
If the culprit names were islamic, people will not be reading the same comments. These are definitely xtians who go to church on sundays and read bible. Bunch of savages!
Re: Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 by Modelling(f): 5:13am On Oct 16, 2012
[quote
author=Yomieluv]We can't blame the police,there is little they can do
in an hostile situation,the culprits should now be the target,and be
dealt with.[/quote]
Will dat bring back d lives, d police should instead b among d target.
Re: Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 by NYgirl: 5:28am On Oct 16, 2012
Where is dt stupid idiotic OYB?He was on here in another related post, running his mouth about how these boys were robbers n boring us to tears about his james bond move in dealing wt armed robbers dt he encountered n how these boys deserved their fate cos they were armed robbers. I hope now that these boys have been cleared, u can go n hang urself in shame. Stupid f***er. I sincerely hope u and members of ur family meet d same fate these boys went thru. In fact if i were to say what i feel in my heart towards u ehn, e no go ever better for u. Pple like u are the problem wt nigerian n the sooner the cancerous growth, which is u incase u r wondering, is surgically removed, d better for us as a nation. F***er
Re: Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 by 2nedo(m): 5:37am On Oct 16, 2012
berem: the lie wicked no be small! I almost smashed my phone reading the fat lie! How can mob chase police with ordinary stones? Where has it been heard of? At least thank God they didn't lie about the boys being innocent if not na dat one for pain me pass.
If to say na conductor wey dey try resist extorsion dem go kill am troway.anytin wey no go bring money u no go see police intervene.Useless ppl

2 Likes

Re: Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 by tayoccu(m): 6:37am On Oct 16, 2012
ebere1712: The IG should resign!!!!!

Not just the IG, the commissioner of police in rivers state, the DPO, and the force PRO (for cooking up such a devlish lie).

Mikeoyee: Not all Police use teargas,there is what they called maximum force when facing riot or mob. Sometimes mob may be difficult to control when they have the same perception.

Please spare us, the same police force that fired tear gas @ Tunji Braitwait (hope my spelling is on point) and others while they were staging a peaceful protest, couldn't employ the same means when innocent lives were at stake?
My brother for somethings there are simply no excuses.

dayokanu: Na stones dem dey use pursue Niaj Police, Soon we go hear say na pure water dem take chase dem

Pure water even better, soon "na voice" dem go drop, wey police go make u-turn. SMHFT!

2nedo: If to say na conductor wey dey try resist extorsion dem go kill am troway.anytin wey no go bring money u no go see police intervene.Useless ppl

Shay?

1 Like

Re: Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 6:39am On Oct 16, 2012
I hope all those that committed these wicked acts are brought to face justice. These kind of pain is too much for the families and friends.
The officers that neglected them should also be investigated. This should never happen again.

#JusticeforAluu4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Father Puts Pepper In Daughters Private Part / Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Ogun / Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.