Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** (23982 Views)

*2007 Lexus RX 350 With Navigation*Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Uzuz On NL ARRIVE / Clean 2005 Toyota Avalon XLS Pre-ordered By Newman1 Of NL From Fhemmmy Moto-HERE / ARRIVED$DELIVER*Pre-ordered 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 From Fhemmmy*- Hustler2-PIXX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by aieromon(m): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2012
This your suspense no be joke oh!
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 5:35am On Oct 24, 2012
aieromon: This your suspense no be joke oh!

Chief, i used never to be patient at all, till i change the name of my wife to patience and i went to www.buymesomepatience.org to get some patience . . . What is good never comes easy
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by jites(m): 9:45am On Oct 24, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Chief, i used never to be patient at all, till i change the name of my wife to patience and i went to www.buymesomepatience.org to get some patience . . . What is good never comes easy

I used to know someone who was not patient at all, always worrying and being anxious. you know what happened to him? he developed high blood pressure, anxiety and he was admitted to the hospital, he became a PATIENT at UBTH- university of benin teaching hospital. The lesson here is if you are not patient you will eventually become a patient at the hospital. good morning all

1 Like

Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2012
jites:

I used to know someone who was not patient at all, always worrying and being anxious. you know what happened to him? he developed high blood pressure, anxiety and he was admitted to the hospital, he became a PATIENT at UBTH- university of benin teaching hospital. The lesson here is if you are not patient you will eventually become a patient at the hospital. good morning all

That is very well said oh . . .
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2012
We have what it takes
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 4:04pm On Oct 25, 2012
More pix . . .

Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2012
Watch out for more
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2012
We have all that it takes
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by jites(m): 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2012
Fhemmmy: More pix . . .
shwoo oga Fhemmmy that last picture look like the car almost jam the wall o, abeg tell them to take it easy o lol. i have been tracking the baby and its sailing gradually to Niaja.
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 11:34pm On Oct 25, 2012
jites:
shwoo oga Fhemmmy that last picture look like the car almost jam the wall o, abeg tell them to take it easy o lol. i have been tracking the baby and its sailing gradually to Niaja.

Make you no mind them oh . . . yeye people
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2012
Once deal at a time, Nigeria is seeing a new way of doing business . . .
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 9:26pm On Oct 27, 2012
It is all about YOU
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2012
“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.”
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2012
“You do not lead by hitting people over the head – that’s assault, not leadership.”
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2012
“They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.”
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2012
“Dictionary is the only place that success comes before work.”
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2012
“We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.”
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 11:18pm On Oct 29, 2012
Yes oh
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by jites(m): 1:13am On Oct 30, 2012
Fhemmmy: Yes oh
Oga Fhemmmy, the tracking say estimated time of arrival in naija is 8/11/2012, its quicker than expected
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by jites(m): 10:53am On Oct 30, 2012
jites:
Oga Fhemmmy, the tracking say estimated time of arrival in naija is 8/11/2012, its quicker than expected
Oga Fhemmmy, if the baby go land quick like that, when will it get to your office in lagos so i can start getting ready the balance o. And beside i dont know if i told you but i would like your man in Nigeria to sort out the registration and tint permit, so let me know the cost of both cos i want my guy to just be able to drive it back to delta state without any qualms or worrying of sorting out tint permit and registration. i will call you later on to discuss it further i know you are asleep right now. By the way i hope this Sandy thing nor reach your area o, the LORD is your protection and shield. regards to the family
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2012
jites:
Oga Fhemmmy, if the baby go land quick like that, when will it get to your office in lagos so i can start getting ready the balance o. And beside i dont know if i told you but i would like your man in Nigeria to sort out the registration and tint permit, so let me know the cost of both cos i want my guy to just be able to drive it back to delta state without any qualms or worrying of sorting out tint permit and registration. i will call you later on to discuss it further i know you are asleep right now. By the way i hope this Sandy thing nor reach your area o, the LORD is your protection and shield. regards to the family

Chairman . . . I super hail oh.
The date you are referring to is the ETA for the vessel to get to Spain and not Lagos, from Spain, the container will start another journey but on another vessel to Lagos, this our tracking with container and not vessel.
See the attached updated information for reference.

Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2012
More of this machine, while still in T.O

Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by jites(m): 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Chairman . . . I super hail oh.
The date you are referring to is the ETA for the vessel to get to Spain and not Lagos, from Spain, the container will start another journey but on another vessel to Lagos, this our tracking with container and not vessel.
See the attached updated information for reference.

@ Fhemmmy, Ehen, i for wonder o, because i know that the last time we spoke we were looking at early December, Thats fine then i got my tracking info wrong. I think its still going to be early December before everything will be ready if the vessel arrive Nigeria on the 24/11. However, still enquire from your man in Naija how much the registration and the tint permit will cost and what and what he would need for the registration.
regards
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2012
jites:

@ Fhemmmy, Ehen, i for wonder o, because i know that the last time we spoke we were looking at early December, Thats fine then i got my tracking info wrong. I think its still going to be early December before everything will be ready if the vessel arrive Nigeria on the 24/11. However, still enquire from your man in Naija how much the registration and the tint permit will cost and what and what he would need for the registration.
regards

Will talk to my Chairman and get back to you on those cost you are asking for . . . .
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by jites(m): 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Will talk to my Chairman and get back to you on those cost you are asking for . . . .
Okay no problem, shey you don finish from your meeting, am at work now so can't call but thats what i wanted to discuss with you before anyway. yeah, so get in touch with him and let me know the cost and what he needs for the registration. Thanks
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 2:16pm On Oct 31, 2012
jites:
Okay no problem, shey you don finish from your meeting, am at work now so can't call but thats what i wanted to discuss with you before anyway. yeah, so get in touch with him and let me know the cost and what he needs for the registration. Thanks

Will do, Sir . . . We remain loyal oh
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2012
“That which is measured improves.”
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 10:25pm On Oct 31, 2012
Yes, we can
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2012
We are the deal in good deals
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Tgirl4real(f): 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2012
Fhemmmy: We are the deal in good deals

Sir, please come and grant ya interview and tell us how NL has impacted your business. cheesy

Please mail me.

Thanks.
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2012
Clean and drives great
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Sir, please come and grant ya interview and tell us how NL has impacted your business. cheesy

Please mail me.

Thanks.

I be shy guy oh . . . if you dont mind . . cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

The World’s Fastest Four-door Saloons / Need a Car in ABUJA?|(Updated) Deals On Wheels In The Federal Capital Territory / »»» Neat Ford F.150 Truck @ N1.15M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.