Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:59 AM

Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** (24265 Views)

*2007 Lexus RX 350 With Navigation*Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Uzuz On NL ARRIVE / Clean 2005 Toyota Avalon XLS Pre-ordered By Newman1 Of NL From Fhemmmy Moto-HERE / ARRIVED$DELIVER*Pre-ordered 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 From Fhemmmy*- Hustler2-PIXX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by uboma(m): 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Your time on our thread is highly appreciated . . . Your mail has been replied to, Sir

thank u for the quick response. I have replied ur mail.
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2012
uboma:

thank u for the quick response. I have replied ur mail.

Will work on this, Sir . . . On training from office and have limited access to information, but will work on it
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2012
Thanks for the great opportunity to work together
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2012
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2012
"I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it."
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2012
Look well to this day. Yesterday is but a dream and tomorrow is only a vision. But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this day.
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2012
"The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want."
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2012
He is Lord over all situations
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2012
Nothing better than something great
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by jites(m): 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2012
Oga Fhemmmy, i hail o! Regards to the family
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2012
jites: Oga Fhemmmy, i hail o! Regards to the family

Na you biko ohhhhhh . . . This week is looking good oh
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2012
We have it
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by jites(m): 11:39pm On Dec 12, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Na you biko ohhhhhh . . . This week is looking good oh

I hope so o Chairman, by his Grace..
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2012
jites:

I hope so o Chairman, by his Grace..

Amen oh . . . Chief Nyrol with the help of God is on control and all is well
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2012
This is the day, that the Lord has made oh, we will rejoice and be glad in it . . .
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by jites(m): 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2012
its happening as we speak, soon to be united with her
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2012
jites: its happening as we speak, soon to be united with her

He is a great God, what else could we have said . . .
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2012
The ride has been cleared and Chairman, thanks for your business, patience and so much trust
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2012
Next Pix will be Nigerian Pix . . .
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2012
We do our best to give the best at all times . . .
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by jites(m): 1:53am On Dec 15, 2012
Fhemmmy: Next Pix will be Nigerian Pix . . .

The eagle has landed oo or should i say the eagle was caught in the air as it was about to land. This is official Oga Fhemmmy is the main man, the correct man. The Car was cleared yesterday and i have received delivery of the baby. Currently on its way to Delta state so unfortunately Oga Fhemmmy would not be able to post Nigeria picture of the car as promised, the reason for this is that my representative was too eager to take the car away, lol, over excitement dey worry the guy, he no want let the food cold before he eat am. Anyway, for the benefit of everyone that has been following the progress of the beauty, i will ask my rep to try and take some pictures so i can post it here myself because for some people seeing is believing, but for me believing was seeing. I believed Oga Fhemmmy and he delivered. so for those of you still thinking about taking the plunge into pre ordering and still being sceptical Oga fhemmmy has proved to me time and time again that there are still Nigerians out there you can trust and count on. From following Oga Fhemmmy Thread i can safely say the man has completed deals running into millions of Naira, the goodwill is there and the evidence is glaring; no be now he go come chop or run away with someone 1 or 3 millions. Anyway, once again Oga Fhemmmy its been a pleasure doing business with you and watch this space many more businesses will follow, make i complete my small project finish for niger first i go return for many more businesses by the grace of God. GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2012
jites:

The eagle has landed oo or should i say the eagle was caught in the air as it was about to land. This is official Oga Fhemmmy is the main man, the correct man. The Car was cleared yesterday and i have received delivery of the baby. Currently on its way to Delta state so unfortunately Oga Fhemmmy would not be able to post Nigeria picture of the car as promised, the reason for this is that my representative was too eager to take the car away, lol, over excitement dey worry the guy, he no want let the food cold before he eat am. Anyway, for the benefit of everyone that has been following the progress of the beauty, i will ask my rep to try and take some pictures so i can post it here myself because for some people seeing is believing, but for me believing was seeing. I believed Oga Fhemmmy and he delivered. so for those of you still thinking about taking the plunge into pre ordering and still being sceptical Oga fhemmmy has proved to me time and time again that there are still Nigerians out there you can trust and count on. From following Oga Fhemmmy Thread i can safely say the man has completed deals running into millions of Naira, the goodwill is there and the evidence is glaring; no be now he go come chop or run away with someone 1 or 3 millions. Anyway, once again Oga Fhemmmy its been a pleasure doing business with you and watch this space many more businesses will follow, make i complete my small project finish for niger first i go return for many more businesses by the grace of God. GOD BLESS NIGERIA

It is our pleasure doing business with you . . . . Thanks for your trust and patronage, you are a great guy and looking forward to so much more deals with you and your family.
Will appreciate if your man could take some pix, even with his phone so we could post few here . . . Once again, thanks and God Bless
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by jites(m): 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2012
Nigeria pictures of the beauty, sorry everyone the thing is telling me that its too large, i have forwarded 4 pics to Oga Fhemmmy make him helpme post am here. The pics are not as good as the type of one Fhemmmy usually post. Happy xmas all
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 2:08am On Dec 23, 2012
jites: Nigeria pictures of the beauty, sorry everyone the thing is telling me that its too large, i have forwarded 4 pics to Oga Fhemmmy make him helpme post am here. The pics are not as good as the type of one Fhemmmy usually post. Happy xmas all

Seen your mail with the pix, sir . . . I will surely take care of it and once again, thanks for your business . . . Merry Christmas to you and the family.
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 2:44am On Dec 27, 2012
Courtesy of CHief jites, here is pix of the machine in Nigeria . . .

Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by adex2000ng(m): 6:38am On Dec 27, 2012
Can I have phemmmy e-mail address? I want to pre order A̶̲̥̅̊ Toyota Sienna 1999 model XLE. Kindly mail m̶̲̥̅e̶̲̥̅ cost At adexcomputersystems@yahoo.com. Expecting your mail

Adeoye A
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
adex2000ng: Can I have phemmmy e-mail address? I want to pre order A̶̲̥̅̊ Toyota Sienna 1999 model XLE. Kindly mail m̶̲̥̅e̶̲̥̅ cost At adexcomputersystems@yahoo.com. Expecting your mail

Adeoye A

Thanks for your time on our thread, you are highly appreciated. . . . You have Mail, Sir
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2012
More of the pix to be displayed . . .
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by nyrol(m): 2:36am On Jan 03, 2013
I love the way this particular deal ended, Blessing called me and we fixed appointment, he came down from Delta and we went to Tin Can together. He saw the container been driven out of the main port gate and we did the off loading together, it was an experience he cherished so much and we became good pals from there till date. Oga Jites congrats Sir.
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by jites(m): 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2013
nyrol: I love the way this particular deal ended, Blessing called me and we fixed appointment, he came down from Delta and we went to Tin Can together. He saw the container been driven out of the main port gate and we did the off loading together, it was an experience he cherished so much and we became good pals from there till date. Oga Jites congrats Sir.

Haha, ehen, so na you be the great man my manager (Blessing)was talking about, wow welldone o, you don scatter my manager head by taking him to Tincan, the guy begin shout o saying "See cars o see cars o" He be like say you tak the guy go heaven, it was an eye opening experience for him and i must thank you again for the hospitality you gave him. Hopefully we would be doing more deals in the future. You guys- yourself and Oga Fhemmmy are the best. have a happy new year

1 Like

Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2013
jites:

Haha, ehen, so na you be the great man my manager (Blessing)was talking about, wow welldone o, you don scatter my manager head by taking him to Tincan, the guy begin shout o saying "See cars o see cars o" He be like say you tak the guy go heaven, it was an eye opening experience for him and i must thank you again for the hospitality you gave him. Hopefully we would be doing more deals in the future. You guys- yourself and Oga Fhemmmy are the best. have a happy new year

Working with great men like you is a bonus . . . So appreciative and like i said on Facebook, this is our year to shine and together we will make a lot happen. . . . Once again, Happy New Year and God Bless!

1 Like

Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2013
There is no good deal without a great customer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Buy Top Toyota, Lexus, And Honda Cars Under ₦1.5 Million Naira At Carmart.africa / Sell Your Cars Now & 10X Faster Anywhere In Nigeria. / »»» Neat Ford F.150 Truck @ N1.15M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.