Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** (23987 Views)

*2007 Lexus RX 350 With Navigation*Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Uzuz On NL ARRIVE / Clean 2005 Toyota Avalon XLS Pre-ordered By Newman1 Of NL From Fhemmmy Moto-HERE / ARRIVED$DELIVER*Pre-ordered 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 From Fhemmmy*- Hustler2-PIXX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2012
It all started here: https://www.nairaland.com/689017/pre-0rder-like-no-other-guaranteed-satisfaction/58#12262623

We are glad to be working with a great man like Chief Jites, he is a man that knows what he want and waste no time, we were contacted and within a week of us getting him a ride, we seal a deal and more than half of the total cost was deposited to my Partner in Lagos.

Chief, thanks for your trust and we look forward to so much more business with you. . . To the rest of Nairalander, Enjoy and you could be next

2 Likes

Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2012
Who is this man called, Jites?

1 Like

Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by jites(m): 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2012
I AM A BELIEVER!!!, Thanks Fhemmmy for being a man of integrity and working tirelessly to find me a very beautiful car, way past my expectation. I believe this would be the beginning of a fruitful relationship and many more completed business deals. And for all those who are still sceptical about PRE ORDER, i can doubly assure that you that you dont have to be; its the new way and with men of integrity like FHEMMMY you can rest assure they would only get you the best and at reasonable cost. This guy would not get you what he wont get himself; and he is crazy about cars and knows his stuff, he showed me a volvo but said it was not up to his standard and i didn't have to look at the volvo twice. Keep the flag flying Fhemmmy, your integrity would bring you before KINGS and PRINCES. YOU WOULD GO PLACES!!!
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2012
jites: I AM A BELIEVER!!!, Thanks Fhemmmy for being a man of integrity and working tirelessly to find me a very beautiful car, way past my expectation. I believe this would be the beginning of a fruitful relationship and many more completed business deals. And for all those who are still sceptical about PRE ORDER, i can doubly assure that you that you dont have to be; its the new way and with men of integrity like FHEMMMY you can rest assure they would only get you the best and at reasonable cost. This guy would not get you what he wont get himself; and he is crazy about cars and knows his stuff, he showed me a volvo but said it was not up to his standard and i didn't have to look at the volvo twice. Keep the flag flying Fhemmmy, your integrity would bring you before KINGS and PRINCES. YOU WOULD GO PLACES!!!

Thanks a lot for your kind words and trust . . . We are looking forward to so much more business together.
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 1:14am On Oct 16, 2012
Sneak peak . . .

Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2012
More to come
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2012
If you owe the bank $100 that's your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million, that's the bank's problem.
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2012
More of the pix . . .

1 Like

Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 2:15pm On Oct 17, 2012
There are two kinds of companies, those that work to try to charge more and those that work to charge less. We will be the second.
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2012
More Pix . . .

1 Like

Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2012
Thanks for your trust, Sir

1 Like

Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 11:36pm On Oct 17, 2012
Yes, We can
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by jites(m): 12:23am On Oct 18, 2012
Fhemmmy: Yes, We can
I am a withness, you actually CAN
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by chelseabmw(m): 12:58am On Oct 18, 2012
Whew grin
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2012
jites:
I am a withness, you actually CAN

Thank you very much, Sir . . .
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2012
More pix . . .

Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2012
More to come
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Chichilas: 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2012
There is no point sending pictures of the Tyre and bonnet, please show complete pictures to enable viewers appraise product properly.
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2012
Chichilas: There is no point sending pictures of the Tyre and bonnet, please show complete pictures to enable viewers appraise product properly.

Thanks for your comment and you are appreciated for being on our thread.
Good thing cant be reveal in a rush oh, and because this ride is from Canada and not Russia, we wanna take time to showcase am . . . You know what i mean? . . . but spend more time on the thread and you will see the full pix.
Trust me, that is how special we will treat your own ride ordered from us soon too . . . Looking forward to serving you too

1 Like

Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by jites(m): 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your comment and you are appreciated for being on our thread.
Good thing cant be reveal in a rush oh, and because this ride is from Canada and not Russia, we wanna take time to showcase am . . . You know what i mean? . . . but spend more time on the thread and you will see the full pix.
Trust me, that is how special we will treat your own ride ordered from us soon too . . . Looking forward to serving you too

I agree with you Bros Fhemmmy, na small small them dey eat hot banga soup with starch from where i come from o (Delta State) if you rush am he go burn your mouth. So carry go Bros Fhemmmy keep unwraping the thing small small, we go dey follow am until the ride reach naija.
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 2:31am On Oct 21, 2012
jites:

I agree with you Bros Fhemmmy, na small small them dey eat hot banga soup with starch from where i come from o (Delta State) if you rush am he go burn your mouth. So carry go Bros Fhemmmy keep unwraping the thing small small, we go dey follow am until the ride reach naija.

Yes oh . . .
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2012
Happy Sunday and remember the holy day to keep it holy . . . cool

1 Like

Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2012
More pixxxxxxxxx

Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2012
We have your business . . . .

1 Like

Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 11:14pm On Oct 21, 2012
Baba Na nice ride oh . . .

1 Like

Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2012
More to come today . . . .
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2012
More of the machine . . .

Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by nokingasgod: 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2012
Chichilas: There is no point sending pictures of the Tyre and bonnet, please show complete pictures to enable viewers appraise product properly.
E TIRE ME O, what type of marketing stunt can we call this? why cant we see the car and the ambience, why deliberately create disbelieve....i dey laff o...
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2012
nokingasgod:
E TIRE ME O, what type of marketing stunt can we call this? why cant we see the car and the ambience, why deliberately create disbelieve....i dey laff o...

Lol . . disbelieve all because, i am not showing the pictures at once or because, i am showing the pix from the least to the best?
I am so excited that i made you laff and not cry . . Lol, Check out our record on NL for 5 years, with God on our side, we have no stain to our white Linen, Check us out on Technology market as well and you will know we are not just about the money, cos a great name worth more than GOLD.
BTW, the ride is not for sale was Pre-Oredered, the owner of the ride has all the needed pix and i am just showcasing what He has one by one . . . Mind you it will take like 5 week for the ride to land in Nigeria and while the ride is on the way we entertain people like you and once it arrives, we will surely showcase that one too . . . .
Soon, we will serve you as well and you will one of our clients . . .

1 Like

Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by aieromon(m): 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2012
Mr Fhemmy likes to kill his fans with suspense. Please bear with him. If you need something like this, you can ask him and he would get it for you. The owner of the vehicle has all the pictures with him and is not feeling the pressure like us watching this thread.

Carry go sir!

1 Like

Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2012
aieromon: Mr Fhemmy likes to kill his fans with suspense. Please bear with him. If you need something like this, you can ask him and he would get it for you. The owner of the vehicle has all the pictures with him and is not feeling the pressure like us watching this thread.

Carry go sir!

I could not have said it better, and if the gentleman would like to see all the pix at once, he could send a special request to the owner of the ride and if given, i will forward him all the pix at once , , , , in the meantime, let us have fun. Morning, My Chief - How madam?
Re: Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** by Fhemmmy: 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2012
Another for the road . . . cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

The World’s Fastest Four-door Saloons / Need a Car in ABUJA?|(Updated) Deals On Wheels In The Federal Capital Territory / »»» Neat Ford F.150 Truck @ N1.15M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.