Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,335 members, 7,839,599 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? (15638 Views)

5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. / Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult / Higher Education And The Female Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 16, 2012
tchidi:

I mean in the university.... Dunno what u are laffing at.. The money she spent on us the girls throughout our university years was very small as compared to the guys!! We are better managers!

University Years they would be adults.

I think i am confused about your post. not sure sad

It would still seem like Women are more Expensive to take care of

Especially Black Women. lol Beauty Salon cost allot more than a 14$ trip to the Barber Shop.

Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 16, 2012
Girls are difficult to raise......They are so gullible that they'll pack their luggage and travel miles to chop banana meet a ScamArtist GuyMan which they met on internet without giving it a thought or seek for advise from parent or family member(RIP Cynthia Udoka Osokogu)..... Fear of pregnancy, fear of her BEING INVITED TO LAGOS via FACEBOOK MURDERFURKERS, peers pressure and influence from daughters of jezebels on campuses....the list is endless....If I could have my way, I would love to have all male children....Girls wahala too much....na dem somebody go rape, na dem go cause trouble between friends when a friend realizes his friend is supplying adulterated fuel to his younger sister, na dem go cause confusion between husband and wife when a wife discovers his hubby is entering the place of his kid sister etc etc..me I no want their wahala....God forgive me if I'm wrong......Cheers.
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 16, 2012
~Royal~:

University Years they would be adults.

I think i am confused about your post. not sure sad

It would still seem like Women are more Expensive to take care of

Especially Black Women. lol Beauty Salon cost allot more than a 14$ trip to the Barber Shop.

Quit being confused jare! And trust me, there are some really simple ladies out there who don't ask for much! Just as we have guys who r very extravagant! I've seen dem plenty!
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 16, 2012
ekt_bear:

Err.......i no gree

if your daughter is a ho, it brings disrepute to your entire family.

Plus, how will she then get married off to a good man if she has a reputation as a slut?

What if she gets pregnant, and becomes somebody's baby mamma?

Is that something you will be happy/proud of?

It would not really bother me to be honest

Lets be honest most male fathers have a problem with their daughters sleeping around with guys is because it's an Ego Thing

They themselves want to be the Number 1 guy in their life...and always want that title of being the "only man" in her life

Personally my daughter should be allowed to sleep with who she wants once she reaches the age of 14-15....

I would just teach her how to make good decisions, and tell her where her life could turn wrong and it could become bad

As far as "owning" my own daughters Vajina...nah i don't believe in that

She can sleep with who she pleases

Her reputation is something i will teach her she should be concerned with. At the same time personal enjoyment, quality living and a happy Positive Life is more Important than immature social taboos such as reputation.

Her sitting in the house lonely, aging, growing old and bitter and having health problems from "Lack of Living" is not a Positive Either....

It all Depends on the Father's Ego.

What is most important though is "her" Life.

Just because i give her the "freedom" does not automatically mean she will be a H03

The most restricted religious sheltered children, are usually the ones who rebel the loudest.

Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 16, 2012
*Kails*:
boys at younger stages im assuming
while girls are as they get older and feistier..
..and start talking back-rolling their necks..and chasing boys. tongue

In other words you are just scared of Raising a Girl that might end up like you

oh ok i Understand lol
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by Damon03(m): 9:50am On Oct 16, 2012
~Royal~:

It would not really bother me to be honest

Lets be honest most male fathers have a problem with their daughters sleeping around with guys is because it's an Ego Thing

They themselves want to be the Number 1 guy in their life...and always want that title of being the "only man" in her life

Personally my daughter should be allowed to sleep with who she wants once she reaches the age of 14-15....

I would just teach her how to make good decisions, and tell her where her life could turn wrong and it could become bad

As far as "owning" my own daughters Vajina...nah i don't believe in that

She can sleep with who she pleases

Her reputation is something i will teach her she should be concerned with. At the same time personal enjoyment, quality living and a happy Positive Life is more Important than immature social taboos such as reputation.

Her sitting in the house lonely, aging, growing old and bitter and having health problems from "Lack of Living" is not a Positive Either....

It all Depends on the Father's Ego.

What is most important though is "her" Life.

Just because i give her the "freedom" does not automatically mean she will be a H03

The most restricted religious sheltered children, are usually the ones who rebel the loudest.

Tell me this is a joke, ego tin?? The only man in her life?? So ur mind will be at rest knowing that ur little teenage girl is being taken advantage of and she's sheepishly enjoying it?? Too bad
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by ChiSun27(m): 10:50am On Oct 16, 2012
quote author=ednut1]male all d way, wetin i wan use gal do, wastin my money on dem skul fees, beauty, and oda tins , and dem one otondo boy go come carry am away lmao[/quote]

u no de kari oda ppl own? My frnd jst shut up...cus wat goz arnd...komz arnd.
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 16, 2012
...at the beginning, between the age ranges of 5 to 12, boys are more difficult, but as age runs to 15, 16, 20s, girls become so delicate to raise, and sometimes dangerous with today immoralities rampaging the society cry
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 16, 2012
^^^ Who is still 'raising' a woman of 20
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by sulex947(m): 11:19am On Oct 16, 2012
chucky234: I don't know why people complains and referred to a God's given gift as being difficult,both sexes are easy to raise once you understands the child.
My daughter who loves throwing toys around in the sitting room always run into trouble with the mother and the mother hit or scold her at every opportunity,I asked the mother to her time to understands the little girl and develop a healthy means of communicating with her. She has since strike a balance with my little angel and they are both happy for it,instead of the mother hitting her as she used to all she say now is " honey stop,enough of that play" in a friendly tone,my daughter will smile then says "ok mummy am done already".
Understand your child/children and develop a healthy communication culture with the child/children,that way you will have no cause to refers to your child as "difficult to raise".
tanks bro u said it all, their character depends on our hands and also the kind of relatioship dat exist between d parents. If d husband nd wife display d love nd respect they have 4 one another, d children will grow up as an obedient nd caring children.

1 Like

Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 16, 2012
Ujujoan: ^^^ Who is still 'raising' a woman of 20

u keep raising a child even till marriage, ask... smiley
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by debrightchiadi: 11:35am On Oct 16, 2012
to me d male child is more diffcult while d female is more expensive
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by safarigirl(f): 11:40am On Oct 16, 2012
Disadvantages of Male Children

1. They can be stubborn
@. Usually short-tempered
3. Raging hormones, they could knock up your neighbour's daughter, pastor's daughter...
4. Thirst for danger: They tend to drink and drive recklessly, you fear for their lives between the ages of 15-25, this is about the time they act carelessly.
5. They WILL challenge their fathers at some point in life, any guy that does not do this, could turn out to be g.ay. You can't have more than one Testosterone staying under the same roof in peace.

Advantages
1. You get rid of them faster than the girls
2. They're usuallly in charge of their finances before girls
3. They're the ones that will take care of you in your old age
4. They will keep your lineage going
5. They help in heavy duty household chores.

Female children.
Disadvantages
1. Between the ages of 14-24, their needs double, you buy sanitary pad, make up, clothes, gadgets, pay for every hairstyle...
2. Failure to perform the functions above, and they WILL get it from other sources, trust me, girls will ALWAYS have an alternative, may not be necessarily right.
3. They bring in the surprises, i.e, daddy I'm preggy", "Daddy, I love the Gardener, and I want to marry him, else I'll kill myself"
4. As stated above, their hormones drive them into doing silly things for guys, sometimes as extreme as suicide.
5. They tend to explore their sexy sides when they're a bit too young, bringing in the wrong attention that could cause you heart attack.

Advantages
1. They're generally better with their grades.
2. Depending on where you're from, bride price could make up for your heart ache
3. If you want to see grand kids before you die, they're the go-to, cos guys would rather marry late.
4. Fairer sex, means they are more caring.
5. Housework, cooking etc, is their fort
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by lorddannie: 11:47am On Oct 16, 2012
acidosis™:

Thank you, bros.
A slut daughter is worse than the devil.

I won't hesitate to kill a slut daughter..
thou shall not kill. Hahahaha
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by rait56: 11:48am On Oct 16, 2012
male or female doesn't fact,because themes rinsing up dependent on of there's parents.environment,so its not fact who is male,who is female?...
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 16, 2012
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by deesnipes(f): 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2012
It takes the grace of God to raise any child be it male or female. I have a very beautiful one year old baby girl and just this last sunday in church 2 boys under age 3 came to her and wanted to peck her and here she was laughing. Immediately my prayer point for her changed to "God please help me to raise this girl in a way that her beauty will not get to her head and that she wiLl be able to take care of herself when neither myself nor her dad or even zubby(her dog) is there".in as much as we teach them right from wrong we should also start praying concerning their future no matter how young they are.
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2012
safarigirl: Disadvantages of Male Children

1. They can be stubborn
@. Usually short-tempered
3. Raging hormones, they could knock up your neighbour's daughter, pastor's daughter...
4. Thirst for danger: They tend to drink and drive recklessly, you fear for their lives between the ages of 15-25, this is about the time they act carelessly.
5. They WILL challenge their fathers at some point in life, any guy that does not do this, could turn out to be g.ay. You can't have more than one Testosterone staying under the same roof in peace.

Advantages
1. You get rid of them faster than the girls
2. They're usuallly in charge of their finances before girls
3. They're the ones that will take care of you in your old age
4. They will keep your lineage going
5. They help in heavy duty household chores.

Female children.
Disadvantages
1. Between the ages of 14-24, their needs double, you buy sanitary pad, make up, clothes, gadgets, pay for every hairstyle...
2. Failure to perform the functions above, and they WILL get it from other sources, trust me, girls will ALWAYS have an alternative, may not be necessarily right.
3. They bring in the surprises, i.e, daddy I'm preggy", "Daddy, I love the Gardener, and I want to marry him, else I'll kill myself"
4. As stated above, their hormones drive them into doing silly things for guys, sometimes as extreme as suicide.
5. They tend to explore their sexy sides when they're a bit too young, bringing in the wrong attention that could cause you heart attack.

Advantages
1. They're generally better with their grades.
2. Depending on where you're from, bride price could make up for your heart ache
3. If you want to see grand kids before you die, they're the go-to, cos guys would rather marry late.
4. Fairer sex, means they are more caring.
5. Housework, cooking etc, is their fort

Sounds like you have Ph.D in this. Very well stated and I couldn't agree more with you.
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by dasparrow: 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2012
@Post

Males are more difficult to raise. The bad ones engage in drugs, smoking, cultism, gangs, armed robbery, kidnapping, drug trafficking and heavy alcohol consumption. Add to that the fact that the average black male does not live long. They are more likely to get shot and killed by cops or gang members here in America. White societies are generally weary/suspicious/feel threatened by black males. In Nigeria, males are more likely to get killed by cultists in school or through jungle justice like we saw in the ALUU case. Nowadays, females seem to be doing better career wise and financially wise in comparison to black males. When males get married, their wives become their priority. So, I think I prefer daughters after all, the most powerful black man at the moment (Barack Obama) has 2 daughters.

1 Like

Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by swtcharissa(f): 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2012
The gal child is more challenging to raise,both of dem r difficult but the gal child is most challenging,financially she has more needs to meet,(creams,accesories,monthly demands,etc)morally too,if a gal child misses her pathway in life,even when she repents,it will continue to be accounted for her,but for a male child,d bad name ends d day he changes,spiritually d gal child has to be well grounded cos she will have to take up intersession for her family tomorrow,n so many oda tins,am tired of typing
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by PedroJP(m): 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2012
chucky234: Hmmm my younger sister's daughter consumes food like an adult oooo
Lwkm
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by PedroJP(m): 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2012
meggieblac: I take it most of the posters here have not really seen a bad son. From my personal experiences, i'll rather have a troublesome daughter than a son. Talk about drugs(especially all dis 'igbo' and oda concoctions)which is becoming d fad among young boys. Bad company dat lead dem 2 perform such atrocities you'll b shocked if you knew because d fact is dat guys get mind more than gals. And i'm talking about children whose parents did d best 2 raise dem up well.
come to Absu and see women smoking their God damn head out
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by obasijoy(f): 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2012
i have a son now and i pray that God should give me another boy. two boys are great for me by God's special grace. i don't think i wanna have stress raising a female child in this generation. but if God gives me one, i will love it but female wahala too much more especially this generation don't know what will happen in the next 20 years, before then 7 ladies to one man as the bible said. if you don't have money to kit them, they must love to go out to look nice, but boys, whether they rub cream, make their hair or put on new cloths, they will still look good and babes must rush them as per as they are handsome and clever. guys are less expensive to maintain.
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by igbo2011(m): 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2012
ekt_bear:

Eh, this would be a pretty long discussion appropriate for another thread. But just as one example, women earn less money than men, even adjusting for similar qualifications.

Nah man go on youtube and search for dr warren farrell he will tell you the truth about what's really happening. Also youtube search "why men earn more" it isn't really about sexism its more because men work for longer and are better negotiators for salaries. Also even if men make more money at the end oof the day women spend most of it. That's why most malls are centered around women
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2012
I don't ve a daughter yet but if my daughter turns out to be like me,she won't need much raising.Even as a teenager,I have always been my own hero.I have sons for now and I don't think I ll encounter much problem with em cos I embrace em wit prayers while doing my job as a mum.Naturally mothers worry more about girls for a woman's life is not easy.I believe both can be a worrisome nightmare if not properly raised and backed up with prayers.
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by Roland17(m): 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2012
Both are very challenging, but try raising a Male child without a father..My God!!!, i don't envy women who go through that, i can only thank God for my wonderful and irreplaceable parents.
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by blaise26abj(m): 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2012
If my papa wey born 4 boys could say dat he is happy he raised boys instead of girls despite the serious wahala we gave him growing up, then he has some damn good reason to have said that.
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by uarikibe: 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2012
oh my good sister and only daughter letter fall my hands,including my parents hands,then me a bad boy and rejected son later become the most desired because i latter changed and started taking responsibilities.i always weep when i remeber the mess she involved herself,.when u advice her she tells you she is a graduate nobody can talk to her,she is old to take decisions .this her altitude made me say i dont want to have a girl child,but God knows the best
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2012
ekt_bear:

Eh, this would be a pretty long discussion appropriate for another thread. But just as one example, women earn less money than men, even adjusting for similar qualifications.

You lie. Why would u say women earn less than men. Go and observe, think and come back
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by mylifeisagift(m): 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2012
ekt_bear:

Who said Please speak fact and statistics and not some unruly perception ♍Ɣ‎​‎​‎​ good friend..
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by EfemenaXY: 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2012
Neither.

Whether male or female, they both need to be brought up properly by parents who love. A newborn child is like a blank slate.

Children are what we make them. No child is born "difficult".
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by irebombo: 12:05am On Oct 17, 2012
i love boys alot more than girls for instance whn boys go out and dont cm bk till 11 you are nt soo worry but if its girl you will almost have hbp cause of fear of somebody raping or something boys will always be boys but girls cld get carried away by some stupid guy all in the name of boyfriend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Accidentally Got My Sister Pregnant / Does Aging Scare You? / Get In Here For Your Quality And Affordable Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.