Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,432 members, 7,839,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? (15642 Views)

5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. / Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult / Higher Education And The Female Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by KDK(m): 8:10am On Oct 17, 2012
chucky234: female children are special,I go to almost everywhere including business meetings with my daughter since she was 6 month old,police even attempted to arrest me one afternoon as I was driving to Ikeja with her in my car without the mother with us. She is just 3yr but very brilliant and inquisitive,I can't swap her for any male child.

Don't worry, wait till develop oranges.
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by KDK(m): 8:11am On Oct 17, 2012
Adamsdelrio: Females are very easy to control when they are still young. But when they start developing oranges then you are in 4 it. U have to start watching out 4 orange suckers! Females are gullible and easily deceived by little things like gifts, money. Boys are generally stubborn when they are young but most later change and learn to take responsibily. Boys too can be wayward sometimes but i prefer raising male children to female. SHIKENA!
Seconded.

1 Like

Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 17, 2012
chucky234: female children are special,I go to almost everywhere including business meetings with my daughter since she was 6 month old,police even attempted to arrest me one afternoon as I was driving to Ikeja with her in my car without the mother with us. She is just 3yr but very brilliant and inquisitive,I can't swap her for any male child.
just enjoy her d much u can now, because a day is coming when she wil leave u 4 good 2 her new home wit a new surname by dat time u won't be seeing her as u wish then ur eyes wil open 2 see things more clearly.

1 Like

Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by pjogutum1: 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2012
Boys seems to be more difficult, this is because they hardly do home or house work. unlike the girls they sit back to help with some house work and to look after their younger one's while the boys will be busy playing football.
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by lawamaco2012: 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2012
Gal
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by toygod2: 12:36am On Oct 19, 2012
male
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2012
ekt_bear: Girls are more difficult to raise.

Fear of pregnancy.

Periods.

All this crap women/girls have to deal with in life since society is biased against them
SECONDED!!
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2012
patholaw: if its my daughter 2tins are involve either i disown her or i kill her.

How did this comment get a Like!.

Bunch of Savages

How can speech of killing you own Daughter Get a Like. LmL

What kind of Forum and World is this.

1 Like

Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by igbo2011(m): 11:23am On Jan 04, 2013
kpozite:

Hmmnn In the bible the woman caught committing adultery was she doing it alone? Where was the man?
Today if a guy has 3 girl friends he is hailed for his prowess but lets hear that for a girl her own don finish.
the society is indeed biased against girls.
Or why was Beijing Women's Conference of 1995 held?

It has its pros and cons. But during the woman's conference did they discuss having women foight in armies? What was being discussed? In America women vote for men into presidency then complain about never being a female president. There were female candidates in third party but they did not vote for them. In divorces women get the child and lots of money. This is why men committ suicide at a high rate after a divorce. Does that benefit men? Why do men go to jail longer on average than women? Why are men always looked at as criminals more than women? Did the Beijing conference talk about that? There are pros and cons to being a women I agree but I am sick of hearing that women are the most oppressed it gets annoying being men go through things too and nobody is here for us.
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by Zallotti: 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
Depends more on the personality. . .not the sex of the child. . .

50-50! kiss
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by 2good(m): 12:42am On Dec 28, 2013
ekt_bear:

Eh, this would be a pretty long discussion appropriate for another thread. But just as one example, women earn less money than men, even adjusting for similar qualifications.

This is one flawed argument that ignorant feminist have been spreading around for years. The highest paying job are in the Sciences, Engineering and the Medical field. As an Engineer myself, I only had about 4 girls in my graduating class of over 80 Engineer in the University in Nigeria and while working as an Engineer in Nigeria, I didnt meet more than 10 girls all through my working offshore in Nigeria. Fast forward to 2013 and it is still thesame even though I currently work in Norway which is one of the so called most female friendly society. When ever I go offshore North Sea in Europe, all I see is men and hardly a woman doing the tough engineering jobs and this is where the money is. If you go to the hospitals in Norway and Denmark you will only see women working as nurse everywhere. Also women are the ones teaching in most school where pay is also crappy. Women are also likely to be psychologist/ sociologist and these are very low paying career. Also women take lot of time off due to pregnancy and child rearing, so how do you expect them to make as more money than men in this world? If you go to factories where physical energy is required to produce stuff, it is men that you'll find there and this are also high paying career. The global population have been so deceived by the main steam media that people just refuse to think before accepting all what they are fed from their television.
You guys should get your facts right and try to compare apple and apple and not apple and orange.

1 Like

Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by ndubueze92(m): 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
ektbear:
Girls are more difficult to raise.

Fear of pregnancy.

Periods.

All this crap women/girls have to deal with in life since society is biased against them
biased? in theories or in reality?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Accidentally Got My Sister Pregnant / Does Aging Scare You? / Should A Man Live In His Parents House After Getting Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.