Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:41 AM

Feeling Of Unsaturation Is A Bad Syndrom Holding Many Abians Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Feeling Of Unsaturation Is A Bad Syndrom Holding Many Abians Down (521 Views)

beyond “okrika wake-up” syndrom in port-harcourt / We Want More Abians In Unimaid, Unimaid VC Tells Governor Ikpeazu (photos) / Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Feeling Of Unsaturation Is A Bad Syndrom Holding Many Abians Down by patrikobi: 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2012
The problem with Abia people is unsatisfactory syndrome ,which i think many have contacted out of greed,hatred and jealousy...u just can't expect ABIA to get better by a flip of a leaf or by a flash in a pan......there is more to development than over anticipating for a drastic and swift change in just a regime or two,besides the neighboring states most people make references of have in many years input consistency in developing their states which took them over a decade to actualize but our is different ,we just want the change to come like a flash of lightening.......we all know,like the adage of old,that says Rome was not build in a day......so lets be cautious by what we say because to actualize a great change ,ABIA state government needs some time to institute that change we all needed,though the governor is working but the problem is that we have been over-expectant and this i think does not encourage growth in any system of government.....

.i will urge us to be productive in the mind in such a way that will help contribute ideas that will encourage the governor and not institute diversity in the system....more so,i think there are lots more way to analyze the level of development the government have attained...i have taken some time to move around some places in ABIA where i read and heard of projects and on-ongoing projects are being put in place,so i saw things for myself and was able to adjudicate the progress that has been made by the governor,so in that regard i have little on more lash against the governor ,than to say he should build upon the progress and achievement he has made so far and establish more enviable developmental project that will challenge people's perception....people of ABIA state,let us join hands and lift ABIA state to an enviable height......let us denounce hate ,jealousy,greed,discredit,disgruntlement.....we can do all things ,only if we believe in our dear our own ABIA state and her leaders,governor and his aides.......lets be positive minded ,not being bias,because ABIA is like one house ,so any divided house can not stand...thank you,UMUABIA

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Election -is ACN Loosing It Grip Of The South West Axis? / 76 Oil Wells: FG Seeks Reprieve For Cross River / You Lazy Intellectual African Scum!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.