Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,137 members, 7,842,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Ijo Sina - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Ijo Sina (13674 Views)

Picture Of B-red Davido And Shina Rambo While They Are Younger / Davido, Shina Rambo & B-red - Complicated / Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Take You Round The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Ijo Sina by logica(m): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2012
Highbros:
Rick Ross also named himself after a notorious armed robber.
Abi o. Anybody who knows about Gangsta Rap knows quite a lot of the artistes are named after outlaws (criminals) both fictional and real.
Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Ijo Sina by pofolo(m): 9:15am On Oct 17, 2012
My advice,
shina rambo, pleaaaaase drop the mic and try pick the gun.
confused naija boy !!!
Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Ijo Sina by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 17, 2012
Shina Rambo and his wack lines 'I ball so hard you'll think I'm from Bulgaria' wtf is that?

1 Like

Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Ijo Sina by ncpat(m): 9:54am On Oct 17, 2012
This forum abeg make una try dey praise person small now, after reading the whole low grade on this guy sina rambo I thought I have done better on my own song but after playing the video, the guy pass me well-well, the only thing i can say that is wrong on that song was most lyrics used were from shina PETERS song, I wonder why Clarance Peter wey shoot the video no complain, I thought dey say he (Clarance Peter) is the son of Shina Peter.

Well I like this forum for their criticism please guys here is a link to my song http://1010studio.com/2012/10/373/ which I want to promote, please download and play it and criticize me too so that I can know my mistakes and improve on it, I`m also the owner of the site so you can send us your music with your design poster along in mp3 format so that we can promote and share it on our site www.1010studo.com free of charge, send the mp3 file to music@1010studio.com

please help to listen to the song and tell me my mistakes, to comment on my song on this forum tag it like these below.

@ten-ten that is good or @ten-ten that song is bad or @ten-ten the mixing and mastering is not ok e.t.c. thanks.

Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Ijo Sina by Teefinest: 10:43am On Oct 17, 2012
LT_Versati:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuZzA4sv0hw

HKN’s newest signing Sina Rambo debuts with his first offic
ial single titled “Ijo Sina” featuring label mate Davido. There has been a huge buzz surrounding Sina Rambo’s rap career and if he has what it takes to succeed in the industry. I’d say only time will tell for this dude. For now enjoy his new single and video titled “Ijo Sina”. Produced by Malek Berry and the video directed by Clarence Peters.

http://korrectnation.com/?p=35771
Yhu guyz r all saying shit
Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Ijo Sina by tjay01(m): 10:54am On Oct 17, 2012
ncpat: This forum abeg make una try dey praise person small now, after reading the whole low grade on this guy sina rambo I thought I have done better on my own song but after playing the video, the guy pass me well-well, the only thing i can say that is wrong on that song was most lyrics used were from shina PETERS song, I wonder why Clarance Peter wey shoot the video no complain, I thought dey say he (Clarance Peter) is the son of Shina Peter.

Well I like this forum for their criticism please guys here is a link to my song http://1010studio.com/2012/10/373/ which I want to promote, please download and play it and criticize me too so that I can know my mistakes and improve on it, I`m also the owner of the site so you can send us your music with your design poster along in mp3 format so that we can promote and share it on our site www.1010studo.com free of charge, send the mp3 file to music@1010studio.com

please help to listen to the song and tell me my mistakes, to comment on my song on this forum tag it like these below.

@ten-ten that is good or @ten-ten that song is bad or @ten-ten the mixing and mastering is not ok e.t.c. thanks.

Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Ijo Sina by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2012
I feel davido just wants to be better than somebody,that's why he's promoting shina

1 Like

Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Ijo Sina by nlofficial(m): 6:49pm On Oct 17, 2012
Him and Tonto just dey torture us. Wetin we do?
Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Ijo Sina by sharpman1(m): 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2012
Na wah for una.

The song is not bad joor.............but plenty room to do better.
Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Ijo Sina by sturvs: 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2012
Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Ijo Sina by yungkiz(m): 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2012
ncpat: This forum abeg make una try dey praise person small now, after reading the whole low grade on this guy sina rambo I thought I have done better on my own song but after playing the video, the guy pass me well-well, the only thing i can say that is wrong on that song was most lyrics used were from shina PETERS song, I wonder why Clarance Peter wey shoot the video no complain, I thought dey say he (Clarance Peter) is the son of Shina Peter.

U jst only upload instrumental amsorry dam cuz am goin 2 use d instrumental record a song ok

Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Ijo Sina by edi287: 12:41am On Oct 18, 2012
Just another party song....i doubt if people dancing to it give a shit about shina's wack lines.The only thing good about this song is the production. That berry guy's not bad.
Re: Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Ijo Sina by kehindesalisu: 3:06am On Oct 25, 2012
pls guys..abeg no yap me ooo buh i dey beg try encourage this guy na smiley smiley[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIDEO: Jesse Jagz – Redemption (download Audio + Video) / The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" / [video] P Square - Alingo (download Video To Mobile)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.