Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users (44733 Views)

Android 6.0 Marshmallow Allows In-app Text Translate For Users / Browse On Your Blackberry Phone. Without Bis / Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by Ariyke: 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2012
Shame for wetin no b my money i take buy am?
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2012
Billyonaire: I cant do without a BlackBerry!. The fvcking iPhone I got is gathering dust and the fvcking Galaxy Note's battery dies too quick. I got them all, but my BBM ? nothing like it.
am sure iphone and Galaxy notes are not used to nigerian weather!

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by dazzy4real(m): 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2012
This must be a joke did anybody read dis textbook to d last page?

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by Joshcoli(m): 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2012
Any naija person criticizing BB is simply because they can't afford one,

I have em plenty in my office
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by KINGwax(m): 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2012
I hate blackberries since life got it's hang on it. Never used it. Prefer my nokia phones. Currently on symbian^3. Now considering the 920 android
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by jude33084(m): 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2012
How does that affect my phone undecided
Τhis is what I used in applying for Dangote's job tongue and I was invited for τhe interview wink

3 Likes

Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2012
berem: am sure iphone and Galaxy notes are not used to nigerian weather!
There is something personal about BlackBerry, the addiction is like marriage to a Brazilian model. I can't trade a BB for anything.
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by ichidodo: 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2012
DANILSA: GUY ABUJA IS THE HEADQUARTERS OF BLACKBERRY BEFORE BUT NOW BIG BOYS ARE NOW USING SAMSUNG X3 AND IPHONE grin grin grin grin
GUY, WETIN NAH?!

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by Saintsquare(m): 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2012
Nobody is imposing any phone on anyone,one man poison is anoda s meat.
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by Saintsquare(m): 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2012
Ariyke: Shame for wetin no b my money i take buy am?
bros,me self wonder o
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2012
I realized that most of the people who hate the BB Dynasty are the never-do-wells who cant even afford iPhone or latest OS flagship products. Poverty is very very wicked.
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by monie(f): 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2012
Am studying in Canada, and am the only one using blackberry in my class, I am so wanting to switch to iPhone cuz of FaceTime where I can see my siblings talking to them for free but for where, they are not ready to switch phones yet cuz in Nigeria blackberry is the "in thing". No one uses blackberry here,and then ppl started talking about blackberry porche, no advert, or talks,infact no one talks about it.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2012
monie: Am studying in Canada, and am the only one using blackberry in my class, I am so wanting to switch to iPhone cuz of FaceTime where I can see my siblings talking to them for free but for where, they are not ready to switch phones yet cuz in Nigeria blackberry is the "in thing". No one uses blackberry here,and then ppl started talking about blackberry porche, no advert, or talks,infact no one talks about it.
Nwane, your profile shows you are located in Nigeria and your picture's background is so Nigerian. Is there something you are not telling us ?
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by toluxa1(m): 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2012
This article has alot of thrash in it. A closer look will tell you, many parts are a mere make-up by the writer.
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2012
*Yawns* undecided
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by ZACHIE: 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2012
Shut updat there. I hate bb.
I can afford all the phones and yasef join
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by toluxa1(m): 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2012
Billyonaire: Nwane, your profile shows you are located in Nigeria and your picture's background is so Nigerian. Is there something you are not telling us ?

See them here, those guys wey no get work than to dey check the profile of any "female post". shocked
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by calabaman(m): 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2012
semid4lyfe: Death to the BlackBerry grin
about tym d mumu fone died off, so dt i can hear word

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by Abagworo(m): 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2012
I use Iphone, Android and Blackberry but still use the BB most. Maybe in USA, iphone and android possess what they don't in Nigeria.
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2012
toluxa1: See them here, those guys wey no get work than to dey check the profile of any "female post". shocked
Yea, some of us, no get work, cos we dont need work. We need money so we can invest and hire you.

5 Likes

Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by ajayioluwatobi(m): 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2012
This won't change the price of garri @ ikotun market, mtchew.........

3 Likes

Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2012
toluxa1:

See them here, those guys wey no get work than to dey check the profile of any "female post". shocked
Lol... That is called spy agent. He did that to prove the lady's point. She really erred though!

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by Pukkah: 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2012
abbey621: Whoever wrote this post must have been sleeping for the past 5 years, Blackberry was never a major force in the American market, the market is controlled by Apple and Android, Blackberry's major power rests in Europe and Africa, so people do not panic!

You may tell Nigerians not to panic but RIM should panic on seeing the cold facts below:

ekt_bear: Research in Motion may still be successful selling BlackBerrys in countries like India and Indonesia, but in the United States the company is clinging to less than 5 percent of the smartphone market — down from a dominating 50 percent just three years ago. The company’s future all depends on a much-delayed new phone coming next year; meanwhile RIM recorded a net loss of $753 million in the first half of the year compared with a profit of more than $1 billion a year earlier.

naturalwaves: Until we have an effective wireless system in Nigeria where one can easily connect to, BLACKBERRY and not phones that drink credits like water will still maintain the No 1 spot in Nigeria.

highlandre: Na dem sabi for Los Angeles o; for Lagos where we dey, if u never use blackberry phone, u're either new from village or saving towards getting one. smiley

Look at the loss the company is making even with the sales in Nigeria. If the loss wipes out the company who will manufacture for the Nigerian market? In other words, the Nigerian market alone is not enough to save the company.

Abuja-estates:
Who are the fools judging others unfairly by the kind of gadgets they carry with them? People can be really daft!

Your harsh words are unnecessary. Whether you like it or not, people 'judge' or create 'impressions' or 'perceive' individuals based on internal qualities they can't see and external things (or vanities) they can see. Those who want to control the perception others have of them know this and use it to the fullest. It's a key ingredient of drama/acting. Is it right or wrong? That is another subject.

Take this as a major lesson of life.
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by wowo2: 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2012
Hated Blackberry when everyone had it but just got one now...and loving it. So much for iphones and samsungs...crowd mentality
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by linearity: 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2012
Joshcoli: Any naija person criticizing BB is simply because they can't afford one,

You know you can get blackberry for about $20 on ebay...that is about N400 or less, is that a lot of money for a phone in 9ja?

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by oubi: 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2012
Blackrubbish..
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by oubi: 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2012
Billyonaire: I cant do without a BlackBerry!. The fvcking iPhone I got is gathering dust and the fvcking Galaxy Note's battery dies too quick. I got them all, but my BBM ? nothing like it.

Black berry is one of d worst fones I ђa√ع eva used..it has no sensible benefit. I keep hating d fone by d day. angry angry tongue

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2012
It will surprise you that here in US, nobody uses blackberry. The only blackberry phone I ever saw here was used by a Mexican dude who came to repair my refrigerator.

Android and especially iphones rules the US market.
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by acidtalk: 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2012
Joshcoli: Any naija person criticizing BB is simply because they can't afford one,

You are WRONG!!!
I use a Blackberry, Iphone, HTC and Sony Ericson and my brother I will tell you the Blackberry is the WORST og them all.

Iphone is damn too rugged. This phone has dropped on everything you can thing of, From pavement, mable floor, Rug, granite, just name it and is has not only never had a crash but also Never had a fault.

The blackberry is not just the most fragile amongst them but also the least impressive in terms of applications and all.

Truth be told, if not for the fact people will mis my company in my several groups and contact (the have begged when I tried to stay off BB), I would have long dumped that piece.

3 Likes

Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by ROCKJ1(m): 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2012
in Nigeria the fastest selling phone now is the blackberry. If you don't have one you are sitting on a very long thing.
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by samnix(m): 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2012
DANILSA: GUY ABUJA IS THE HEADQUARTERS OF BLACKBERRY BEFORE BUT NOW BIG BOYS ARE NOW USING SAMSUNG X3 AND IPHONE grin grin grin grin

did I hear u call Samsung X3 ... is that a samsung brand or a BMW brand (car or fone ...?)as far as I know Samsung has and S III not X3 ... Like it or not ... here is Nigeria and most Third world countries blackberry is still the best for our data on the go ... so stop feeling among and beside what is about dis iPhone shit ... I fone I cant sync wif my laptop or any other device ... wat a selfish technology ... I use a an Andriod device specifically a Galaxy Note buh am still not letting Go of my BOLD 5, it was there wen no other device were ready to serve me ....
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2012
oubi:

Black berry is one of d worst fones I ђa√ع eva used..it has no sensible benefit. I keep hating d fone by d day. angry angry tongue
I understand, Nokia 3310 is the best for you. A poor man once said that he prefers kpomo to Stock fish, cos stock fish sticks to his teeth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone / Elon Musk Fires Twitter Employees Worldwide / How Do I Push Etisalat Browsing Settings To My Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.