Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Zenith Bank Girls - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Zenith Bank Girls (1951 Views)

Massive Robbery At Zenith Bank Agbara / Different Types Of Bank (girls) In Nigeria / Breaking News Zenith Bank Headquaters Currently On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank Girls by solumto: 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2008
From my experience working on the island i have noticed that any ZENITH GIRL i see to me seems like a kind of temptation tongue, is that a marketing strategy or is it mordern form of prostitution? angry
pls am i the only one getting these feelings,because the way it is A GIRL CAN EVEN LUST AFTER THESE GIRLS,to show you how sweet they appear.
Re: Zenith Bank Girls by dgirl3: 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2008
comot ur eyes! if you ar being tempted or na by force make u look them! I wo gan ni lowo men,oniranu! grin grin grin
Re: Zenith Bank Girls by ty4real(m): 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2008
Temptations are bound to come and it ur choice to seive them cheesy,embrace them grin or walk away! cry
Re: Zenith Bank Girls by chychy(f): 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2008
na u know oh, u're on ur own.

If ur right arm causes u 2 sin, cut it off.
Re: Zenith Bank Girls by vassilli(m): 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2008
I pass Zenitn bank gals for 'highway' 'olosho' gals. fm their mode of dressing and pattern of make-up
al na marketing strategies!
God help dem sha
Re: Zenith Bank Girls by Skywalker5(m): 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2008
vassilli:

I pass Zenitn bank gals for 'highway' 'olosho' gals. fm their mode of dressing and pattern of make-up
al na marketing strategies!
God help them sha

How do u know they are Zenith girls?? angry angry Did u see their I.D card??
Whats with u guys and Zenith girls?

Next time,if you see them,instead of talking here.Walk up to them and tell them ur mind grin grin grin grin

Then you can come to nairaland and tell us what happened after that cool

(1) (Reply)

Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! / Sometimes Things Just Fall Into Place And Then Reality Hits / Food Or Shelter, Which Is More Important.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.