Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

JAMB (UME) Examination Date Postponed(?) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB (UME) Examination Date Postponed(?) (38736 Views)

JAMB/UME 2012 Exam Date: Shifted/Postponed? / When Will Her JAMB (UME) Results Be Released? / JAMB (UME) 2006/2007 Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB (UME) Examination Date Postponed(?) by charlisco(m): 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2006
The University matriculation examination which was dated for 22nd of April 2006 has being post dated for 5th of May.To some students this change of date is uncalled for while to some others it is beneficial to them as they are still left with a little more time to get ready for one of their most dreaded exams.
Re: JAMB (UME) Examination Date Postponed(?) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2006
Hey is this postponement true? I doubted it will ever take place on the 22 April. Some folks submitted their forms last Thursday. How and when will the forms get to Abuja from Jos and so did other places. I don't blame them, they waited so long to see their NECO NOV/DEC 2005. You can't just fill out the forms without your O'level status known. You have got to know your performances on subjects against the major you would like to pursue. Again JAMB are yet to get out the test centers! A forthnight maybe what the doctor ordered to make this exam a bit of a good piece of work. It can only get better in Nigeria. They should go online too.What do you think?

Meanwhile, WASSCE NOV/DEC 2006 is up for registration. I just saw the site, from inside the 2005 link. No sign it was in there. Na wooh!!! Please does anybody know the actual amount? I think in the region of N4,000. The acceptable passport resolution is 275 width and 314 height. All in pixel. If you can't figure these out, please ask the cafe operator. It's safer that way. See ya.
Re: JAMB (UME) Examination Date Postponed(?) by Seun(m): 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2006
Source, please.
Re: JAMB (UME) Examination Date Postponed(?) by gigitte(f): 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2006
yes it is indeed true, my sister was meant to take it this year and she informed me that it has been postponed. check on the UME website for confirmation.
Re: JAMB (UME) Examination Date Postponed(?) by osteen(m): 11:16am On Apr 18, 2006
I have just checked the jamb site and could not find any info on the change of date of examination.
Re: JAMB (UME) Examination Date Postponed(?) by larger20(m): 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2006
Nwoke:

Source, please.

http://www.jambng.com/
Re: JAMB (UME) Examination Date Postponed(?) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2006
I have visited that website, I even ran google search on the info but no news. Pls those of u that has this info, where did u get it from cos most of us taking this exams are not taking it in out locality but someplace else.
Re: JAMB (UME) Examination Date Postponed(?) by salehm(m): 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2006
@charlisco
Hey what are you talking about i just came back from JAMB office and they did not inform us that the examination has been postponed.I even checked my centre.Plz give us the source from where you got this news from.
Re: JAMB (UME) Examination Date Postponed(?) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2006
salehm:

@charlisco
Hey what are you talking about i just came back from JAMB office and they did not inform us that the examination has been postponed.I even checked my centre.Please give us the source from where you got this news from.

Thanks Jare.

Abeg those of u that say it has been postponed, we need the source of info.
Re: JAMB (UME) Examination Date Postponed(?) by charlisco(m): 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2006
Please Nairaland, I just got information from my MD that the UME examination remain intact 22 April 2006, that the intention to postpone the examination was nudify.

Please Nairaland, be aware of this notice
Re: JAMB (UME) Examination Date Postponed(?) by goodguy(m): 8:47pm On Apr 18, 2006
ferdimako:

Some folks submitted their forms last Thursday.

I went to the JAMB office today at Ikoyi and I tell you, some people were just buying their forms today.  I won't be surprised if some are just going to buy and fill theirs on Thursday or even Friday.
Re: JAMB (UME) Examination Date Postponed(?) by gigitte(f): 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2006
sorry oh i will call my sister and reconfirm!
but she did tell me that it had been shifted
and she doesnt tell lies grin
Re: JAMB (UME) Examination Date Postponed(?) by xdos(m): 12:44am On Apr 19, 2006
Where can one confirm this,
I'm missing my boy Oracle, He went to prepare for his JAMB,
Re: JAMB (UME) Examination Date Postponed(?) by osteen(m): 7:43am On Apr 19, 2006
charlisco:

Please Nairaland, I just got information from my MD that the UME examination remain intact 22 April 2006, that the intention to postpone the examination was nudify.

Please Nairaland, be aware of this notice

This has always been the trend so dont be surprised. No info as the postponement on Jamb sites nor the local News paper. And i have not heard the electronic media make any announcement yet.

So guys continue jarking for the exams, and for that are over the exams cool, Best of luck 2 u all
Re: JAMB (UME) Examination Date Postponed(?) by mj(m): 8:34am On Apr 19, 2006
UME is on 22nd of April 2006.I pity u if u dont go to your centres that day.
Re: JAMB (UME) Examination Date Postponed(?) by Oyin100(f): 9:14am On Apr 19, 2006
It was announced in the morning news this morning that the exam will hold on Saturday, 22nd April. Please continue preparing even if it is later postponed, 'cos you never know,
Re: JAMB (UME) Examination Date Postponed(?) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2006
The UME test date remains 22 April 2006. Guys go to get your centers. Goodluck![/color][size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000]
Re: JAMB (UME) Examination Date Postponed(?) by Saddam: 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2006
@:xdos

xdos:

Where can one confirm this,
I'm missing my boy Oracle, He went to prepare for his JAMB,

I think u reside around New Lay-out,(Obiagu, ) I can see that from your Webpage Pixs
Re: JAMB (UME) Examination Date Postponed(?) by diademu: 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2006
is it true JAMB exam has been postponed? pls confirm.
Re: JAMB (UME) Examination Date Postponed(?) by diademu: 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2006
I was unable to watch this programme yesterday, can somebody update me, with events following Poluma's rejection of property?

Thanks.

Diademu
Re: JAMB (UME) Examination Date Postponed(?) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2006
Hey! The UME was beautiful. An happy it still maintains its standard. Check out the use of English questions.
Re: JAMB (UME) Examination Date Postponed(?) by muyeskin(m): 11:49am On May 01, 2007
Yes the examination date has be postponed to MAY 5TH. Confirmed on their web. www.jamb.org.ng. For more info or guideline, Im online on my yahoomessenger always for a chat.
Take care
Re: JAMB (UME) Examination Date Postponed(?) by Mustay(m): 12:01pm On May 01, 2007
Very bad of our organisations
Re: JAMB (UME) Examination Date Postponed(?) by Blessed2k: 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2008
Jamb was not postponed to the 5th of May, rather it was postponed to the 17th of May 2008. please take note of the date. as posted in their site

www.jamb.ng.org
Re: JAMB (UME) Examination Date Postponed(?) by succescom: 7:22am On Mar 17, 2008
BLESSED 2K, THANKS 4 D RIGHT INFORMATION,I DONT NO D SOURCE OF PEOPLE'S INFORMATION.WE NEED 2 BE CAREFUL OF THE INFORMATION WE SPREAD,DIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM .I LIKE 2 APPEAL 2 D HOUSE 2 SPREAD D RIGHT INFORMATION.U MAY CONFIRM FRM D WEBSITE,D DATE REMAINS MAY THE 17TH,2008.TANKS.
Re: JAMB (UME) Examination Date Postponed(?) by Wisdomxy(m): 10:44pm On Mar 17, 2008
what about those who are still interested in doing the UME Registration and has purcahased the forms and the sratch card?
Re: JAMB (UME) Examination Date Postponed(?) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2008
Re: JAMB (UME) Examination Date Postponed(?) by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 10, 2008
pls can anyone tell me anything abt mobil test.dey said they ve posponed d test indefinitely,pls in case do we ve anybody dat know wen dey will write d test.
Re: JAMB (UME) Examination Date Postponed(?) by saintbajar(m): 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2008
ply does any body here knows about atbu if yes send info to my box
saintjames_isaac@yahoo.com

i will be waiting.thanx
Re: JAMB (UME) Examination Date Postponed(?) by Deshannel(m): 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2009
Just curiousity.
Now how true is this 2009 UME postponement?
Re: JAMB (UME) Examination Date Postponed(?) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 24, 2009
@Nairalanders! Lets pls be accurate with whtever News & Information we post on here , pls, and pls, its very important and crucial as most persons never get bored of requesting for source of any info, but just tend to believe and act unecessarily. Tanks ta'll
Re: JAMB (UME) Examination Date Postponed(?) by amlos007(m): 12:20am On Feb 26, 2009
just went to the d site now(jambng.com)on the top right,i saw UME 2009 exam will hold on april 4/09.so @poster where did u get dat info from?for those of us that r social science,i might be of help that dat day but only wen am tru WITH MY OWN paper.jst kip u fon on and ring tone off grin.FFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Somadina Nwabuwa Gets Yam Tuber, Live Chicken As COOU Best Graduating Student / NUC Scraps Pre-degrees And Diplomas In Universities / Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.