Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,546 members, 7,840,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery (25740 Views)

Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce / Parents: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Child Has Ever Said To You Or Done? / How Did Your Husband React/cope During Labour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery by Ganys: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2012
angryangryangryangry

3 Likes

Re: Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery by vitality33: 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2012
I didnt say any funy thng dan continualy calln Jesus, jesus, jesus. infact d nos of times i calld jesus from 9 pm till 10 am in d morning was uncountable dt d name could hav brought down d hospital wards buildn. I thank God cos i didnt forget d precious name even in d time of unbearable suffering i had ever experienced in life.
Re: Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery by Funjay(m): 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2012
U guys are scarin xpectant mothers and fathers oooo.
I wish i could avoid goin to dt labour room but .........
God is great, women are just rare creatures.

"may ur day of delivery be easier than the day of conception" . . . . . . Daddy loves u babies.

2 Likes

Re: Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery by Yahayablessing(f): 1:53pm On Oct 22, 2012
234GT: Why should you say funny things? Methinks labour is a simple thing. Just go in and drop the baby.
you re funny
Re: Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery by Ikamenze(m): 1:53pm On Oct 22, 2012
freecocoa: In our former house, a private hospital was our neighbor so we often overhear what goes down there like the cries when someone dies, the screams of joy after a safe delivery etc.
One early morning around 2 am or so, from my sleep I heard a woman yelling at the top of her voice, the shout was too much so many people woke up, she was saying " Mummy please forgive me for all I've done to you,is this what you went through? Chei chi mu o biko nu ooo" small time she will start again in a sing-like tone "Let that man not come near me o, I will kill him oo, he's a wicked man,look at what he's done to me, ewoo who sent me oo" etc, most of these she said in igbo, she kept shouting after taking few minutes breaks, mehn I had to go back to bed, in the morning we learnt she had twins.

Yeah but you n I both know you made dis poo up.......or maybe it happened (in ur head)
Re: Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery by Gemc3(f): 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2012
Lady Adorable: I speak as a witness, i was actually in d labour room with my elder sister and her hubby too........
The nurses advised one of us should rub her waist wheneva d contractions came but as a baby my sis was she wanted us to rub her waste and feet, so i took to rubn d waste while the hubby rubbed d feet. So along the line, what i heard was a big Kpa! (punch) on the hubbys cheek; RUb my feet!

Hahahahahaaaaa!!!! Must have been a funny experience....errr but not to her husband at that moment. Hahaha!
Re: Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery by akeens1(m): 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2012
kudos 2 our mothers 4 d work well done . . . mothers are Gold
Re: Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2012
Dis ladies no go kill me oo. Make i run away from here biko

Coldfeet: I was asking God to forgive me that I will never do it again! grin grin because the pain was SOOO terrible that I thought God was punishing me for getting pregnant out of wedlock! Well even after 3 more births the pain seems to be the same undecided undecided undecided and all I say now is THANK YOU JESUS!!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!! OH JESUS!!!

1 Like

Re: Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery by Gemc3(f): 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2012
safarigirl: I remember when my aunt was in labour the first time, her hubby was late and she said "Where is that useless man? He's the one that put me in this condition"

And when he got there and she was pushing, she cried out, "I will not do it again o, please, after this one, I will not do it again" and hubby laughed and replied, "No problem, we won't do it again"

for where? loool!
Re: Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery by yuzedo: 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2012
Yekpa! Dis pikin ugly like Baba Murika my landlord oooooo....!!!! Chei, i don go f(u)ck uppppppppp!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery by vitality33: 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2012
passionate88: my mum said Igbo women make lot's a noise during child birth.. Just like acn, they tend 2 over hype d pains... Kudos 2 all gud mothers out there.
How would a mother say such a thing. shoutn dt associates wit delivery does not depend on tribe. mothers are only expressn wat dey ar passn thru.
Re: Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery by yuzedo: 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2012
sheyie2007:

I once delivered apkwu..

Laffing my f(u)cking a(s)s OFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery by Isaleeko2: 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2012
IfeLuvely: After my baby had already arrived,the midwife took the gas n air off me, n i said to her can i have a bit more please, she was like but your baby is already out, I said I dont care, gas n air makes me feel good! I only had gas n air no other thing, n that stuff was gooooooooooood, i wish i cud have it allday everyday! cheesy

Hehehe. #Nutcase

I bet you were higher than Tonto Dike...

1 Like

Re: Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery by freecocoa(f): 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2012
Ikamenze:

Yeah but you n I both know you made dis poo up.......or maybe it happened (in ur head)
What do you know about women and childbirth kwanu? Abeg clear road let real men and women have a decent discussion.
Re: Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery by nikkyshyne(f): 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2012
tinuolababy: Not yet my turn smiley
Waiting patiently too smiley
Re: Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery by Policewoman(f): 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2012
I was given an epidural, so didn't feel much pain. But even d little pain i felt was excruciating. Lol.
Re: Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery by tintingz(m): 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2012
234GT: Why should you say funny things? Methinks labour is a simple thing. Just go in and drop the baby.
Lol. . .just like that. . .na shitt she wan drop?
Re: Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery by miqos02(m): 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2012
i think nurses and midwives need to counsel expectant mothers about what to expect during childbirth to avoid women cursing themselves in the process

1 Like

Re: Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery by ChiefRisky: 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2012
Lady Adorable: I speak as a witness, i was actually in d labour room with my elder sister and her hubby too........
The nurses advised one of us should rub her waist wheneva d contractions came but as a baby my sis was she wanted us to rub her waste and feet, so i took to rubn d waste while the hubby rubbed d feet. So along the line, what i heard was a big Kpa! (punch) on the hubbys cheek; RUb my feet!
cheesy grin grin he he hee
Re: Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2012
Referring to the Absent Husband, who's Assumed to be Outside the Delivery Room. . .

'Honey U'll Certainly Pay For This'
grin grin
Re: Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery by tintingz(m): 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2012
Lol. . .I watched this nollywood movie. . .this woman was in labour room, see heavy curses on the hubby different expensive curses(*sensor*) if the hubby hear this curses he will reject the baby kia kia. . .i can't stop laughing and the funniest thing is that the hubby is at the reception praying and sweating like sallah ram grin iya ni wura o

1 Like

Re: Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery by Pa22(m): 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2012
One woman keeps coming back to the labour ward almost every other year with the same message for the hubby "JOHNU, JOHNU! U STEWPID MAN WITH A LONG PRICK! COME SEE WETIN U DO O! E NO GO HAPPEN AGAIN O! "

1 Like

Re: Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery by Pa22(m): 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2012
One woman keeps coming back to the labour ward almost every other year with the same message for the hubby "JOHNU, JOHNU! U STEWPID MAN WITH A LONG STICK, COME SEE WETIN U DO O! E NO GO HAPPEN AGAIN O! "
Re: Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery by ademiller(f): 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2012
Wen my little one was findin her way out, i was like,ouch, owww. Wen d real labour started, i cry like mad, wen she forced her head down see shout 'i wan to shit oooo', c as them rush ansa me fastly, carry me land 4 bed, cos d chick was almost out nd i was standin. God is great.

1 Like

Re: Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2012
Good God.
I am doing C-section. Natural birth is not by force.
Re: Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery by IncomeTutor: 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2012
The first person who came with the word "labour"
during delivery know well what it means to born
a baby the hard way

1 Like

Re: Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery by prettiest1(f): 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2012
Funjay: U guys are scarin xpectant mothers and fathers oooo.
I wish i could avoid goin to dt labour room but .........
God is great, women are just rare creatures.

"may ur day of delivery be easier than the day of conception" . . . . . . Daddy loves u babies.

Amen.
Re: Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery by bigblxd(m): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2012
atuagbo: Did you say anything funny during labor and delivery? What did you say?

I was told of a Muslim woman dat was in labour wit excruciating pains for more than a day without sucess. Suddenly she started shouting Jesus, Jesus, Jesus but the nurse reminded her that she is muslim but she continued and replied dat all the women who came here since yesterday and shouted dat name has delivered and gone home leaving her behind. It didn't take longer than 10 minutes after then dat she was delivered of her baby. This is a true live story pls. Big UP for our women!

4 Likes

Re: Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery by xynerise: 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2012
I had a broken finger the day she was in labour undecided

1 Like

Re: Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery by Gbagauncatcher: 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2012
bigblxd:

I was told of a Muslim woman dat was in labour wit excruciating pains for more than a day without sucess. Suddenly she started shouting Jesus, Jesus, Jesus but the nurse reminded her that she is muslim but she continued and replied dat all the women who came here since yesterday and shouted dat name has delivered and gone home leaving her behind. It didn't take longer than 10 minutes after then dat she was delivered of her baby. This is a true live story pls. Big UP for our women!
life
Re: Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery by Ikamenze(m): 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2012
freecocoa: What do you know about women and childbirth kwanu? Abeg clear road let real men and women have a decent discussion.

Okay real woman,I go clear road but suffrey blow ur small small lies make GoD nor go punish u......
Re: Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2012
safarigirl: I remember when my aunt was in labour the first time, her hubby was late and she said "Where is that useless man? He's the one that put me in this condition"

And when he got there and she was pushing, she cried out, "I will not do it again o, please, after this one, I will not do it again" and hubby laughed and replied, "No problem, we won't do it again"

grin ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them. / Why You Shouldn't Marry A Lady Raised By A Single Parent / Pls Help, My Marriage Is Killing Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.