Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs (39171 Views)

American Man Dancing To Tonto Dikeh's Song Inside Train (video) / American Man Dancing To Tonto Dike's Song In Train / Listen To Tonto Dikeh New Music – Itz Ova + Hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by mkohagwu(m): 3:00am On Oct 18, 2012
[size=16pt]LOOOOOOOLLLLLL ROTF!!![/size]
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by jeyne(f): 3:01am On Oct 18, 2012
Hahaha seriouly she didn't think well before she released that noise called song, didn't she have a manager or what? The "HI" is the worse of all, cudnt stop laffing after listening to it

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by baby4u2(f): 3:05am On Oct 18, 2012
The producers didn't try here too. Why must she use this her impposible accent to sing. Guys make una no finish to dey bring her self esteem down for here oh, hv mercy.
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by Omogbhollahorn(m): 3:09am On Oct 18, 2012
instead make she face are movie jeje....ona c watin she don do nw she dey make guyz discover their passion for pix design ;Dinstead make she face are movie jeje....ona c watin she don do nw she dey make guyz discover their passion for pix design
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by naijathings(m): 3:11am On Oct 18, 2012
[size=18pt]Okay I Just woke up and saw this thread and i started laughing till my brand new laptop fell off. Now that Biittch is on my agenda and i am going to slap her with the laptop battery. Maybe the police can arrest me for battery after that.[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by Tunmi(f): 3:13am On Oct 18, 2012
If she had sang the autotune part with her voice, it would not have been bad. The rap part was actually not bad, it was definitely better than most of the pop 'raps' out there.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by Ivynwa(f): 3:28am On Oct 18, 2012
pDude: Hmmm! This song is terrible o!!

But lemme tell you guys something. The song will generate so much bad news on the media that many people will want to listen to it, hence it will receive a lot of popularity and be a very very big (terrible) hit song. Just like the kind of press the ALUU 4 received. A negative thing but with a lot of popularity. grin

You are right about your first sentence, I have a feeling that her next song will be a hit sha.

Please can somebody tell Taribo to close that River Benue wide mouth nah. WTFr*ak is that? Jeez! grin

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by polokor60(m): 3:29am On Oct 18, 2012
abeg to sing no be by force.everybody get their own talent.my belle oooo my head ooooooooo. cheesy grin
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by Seerer(f): 3:59am On Oct 18, 2012
I Like the rap part. But the boo is all about the tweet fight between she & her fans... Pride goes b4 a fall. Davido should learn from her.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by Nobody: 4:02am On Oct 18, 2012
This is the funniest thread I have seen on nairaland this year.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by buchibabe: 4:06am On Oct 18, 2012
OMG!!! Lwtma! All dis for tonto? Chaii. D song don die even bfor e com out. Lollll. Bt all dis yabs and beef sef don reach to make her songs sell like hot cake,because now evryone would like to even listen to it and know how bad it really is n by so doing it must hv gone round evrybodys ears
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by shoga007(m): 4:14am On Oct 18, 2012
Dis 'll even make her more popular dan eva wit dis pple wil b curious to listen to d music and is even a challenge to her buh is funny sha oooooo ;DDis 'll even make her more popular dan eva wit dis pple wil b curious to listen to d music and is even a challenge to her buh is funny sha oooooo
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by nipeks001(m): 4:22am On Oct 18, 2012
A guy tweeted that which kind of song do yo expect from sumone whose surname and last name resemble man and woman private part,lol.The funniest thing was that she was retweeting all the beefing.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by GailMartins: 4:52am On Oct 18, 2012
Dis is called " i must sing". Who asked me to open dis thread now, eh? Now i cant stop laughing! Kolo Dike u no get work @ all sha. #wiping my eyes#
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by Nobody: 5:18am On Oct 18, 2012
She should have tried poorNUgraphy instead of singing. That would have been more viable
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by Nobody: 5:21am On Oct 18, 2012
Even Tonto Dike will laugh if she sees this thread.
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by senateservices(m): 5:29am On Oct 18, 2012
make una see me o, na jeje me dey sleep wen sometin just wake me say make i check NL wen i come come across dis thread wey i open. now the person next to my door was scared and have to force open my door wen he heard me laffing and laffing thinking maybe somtin don happen to me. now he has joind me in laffing and our neighbour too has come to check what has happen to us (u know.......) and now we all cannot sleep again!

but tontoh way now?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 18, 2012
I just wasted 3.29 min of my life. This is a mixture of weed, pride and absolutely zero talant.
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by daywatcher: 5:39am On Oct 18, 2012
in all honesty the song is as bad as most of the songs that are released nowadays...but because it's her people have emphasize how bad it is
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by figment232(m): 5:48am On Oct 18, 2012
Guy! Guy!! Dis is unfair.í hv listened to d song,it isnt bad at all.its a gud club jam i love d instrumentals.she try joor.make i go find am buy.envy go kill una

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 18, 2012
olisa1010: Viewers discretion advised...LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfSipjdnb5Y

WTF IS THIS
WOW! FURKED UP MY MEAL
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by Connoisseur(m): 5:55am On Oct 18, 2012
Tonto Dikeh likes the limelight whether on the positive or negative scale. All these yabs and jeers are just cheap advertisement for the actress turned musician; makes her popular the more
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by beto2gbaski: 5:58am On Oct 18, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=6pt][/size]
I guess this will teach her a lesson. It's only in Nigeria u get to see all our movie stars wanting their share of fame and fortune from the music industry even though they are clearly bereft of any musical talent. Kudos to nairalanders for shooting her ass down.
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 18, 2012
Whoever see this and did not ROTFLHAO needs to see the doctor

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by bunmioguns(m): 6:10am On Oct 18, 2012
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by chucky234(m): 6:12am On Oct 18, 2012
jhydebaba: Laugh cheesy don break my BB10 kiss
Guy help me upgrade my BB7 to BB10 na,shey na for Biafra abi Bakassi you see am buy?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by HayZee06(m): 6:13am On Oct 18, 2012
figment232: Guy! Guy!! Dis is unfair.í hv listened to d song,it isnt bad at all.its a gud club jam i love d instrumentals.she try joor.make i go find am buy.envy go kill una
Guy Relax, jst pray b4 u go buy am
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by chucky234(m): 6:16am On Oct 18, 2012
ARES: I just wasted 3.29 min of my life. This is a mixture of weed, pride and absolutely zero talant.
zero talant? Wetin dat one mean,na for where una dey from import all this new new grammar come NL sef,I never hear of zero talant before oooo
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by HayZee06(m): 6:16am On Oct 18, 2012
Waking up 2 see dis kine tread can giv pesin jedi jedi....LOL grin
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by Ariyke: 6:25am On Oct 18, 2012
Cant stop laughing my mum almost sent me out of the room nw gringringrin
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by olasmith10(m): 6:26am On Oct 18, 2012
Make patience Jonathan no listen to dis noise called song,if she does heen,deh go fly her back to germany.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 18, 2012
I'm convinced Tonto Dikeh is in Vic O's group of non-serious musicians. Vic O may even be above her as he has much respect for those who respect him. He puts his fans first, unlike Queen Poko who opens her rugged mouth and insults anyone with her yeye Engrish at any turn.

Before I digress, her first track with Kas was whack. She was complaining, "why so much hate for one song?" People were even saying to give her chance as it was one track. Okay. She has released two more. In my opinion? These two songs are garbage compared to her track with Kas, particularly "Hi". "Hi" makes "Iyawo Wind" sound like "African Queen", no joke. "Iyawo Wind" was salvagable. Remove the vocals and you could still listen to the track. There is nothing salvagable about the two tracks she released. Today she was tweeting, "keep listening to the songs, I promise you will like it with time". She knows what she's doing. She wants her name on everyone's lip. Whether it's good or bad isn't her concern. If we're talking about her, then she's happy.

The only way to describe her genre of music is Poko Haram.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"oh I Hate To See You Go" Wedding Song - Please Remind Me / Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) / Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.