Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Eid-el-kabir Day To Be Marked 26th Of October - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Eid-el-kabir Day To Be Marked 26th Of October (11107 Views)

Eid-El-Malud: Celebrants Block Road In Gombe State (Photos) / How Kabir Grabbed A Man’s Testicle To Survive Hajj Stampede. Vanguard News / Eid-el- Kabir Day To Be Marked 26 October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid-el-kabir Day To Be Marked 26th Of October by zangbah: 10:55am On Oct 18, 2012
eastman11:

It seems you find it difficult to digest English, I said Sultan should STRONGLY condemn Boko and their madness, that means he ought to mount a serous campaign against Boko ideology and their distortion of koran. He is the custodian of Islam and should use his position to set the record straight on the best way to practice the religion which you claim to be peaceful. I mentioned education because i know Yeruba muslems can not engage in this kind of mad extremism you see in the North, their own wahala na tribalism which does not bother me since it cannot affect the cost of garri.
Is our collective responsibilty to shape ourself and media and politics of make world a friendly place. kind talk and forgive is better than charity followed by injury.quran
Re: Eid-el-kabir Day To Be Marked 26th Of October by Super1759: 11:08am On Oct 18, 2012
hmmmmm, this why I love MUSLIM as a religion. Thank God for them. Constant public holidays.
Re: Eid-el-kabir Day To Be Marked 26th Of October by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2012
Happy eid-il-kabir in advance to all my muslim brothers and sisters
Re: Eid-el-kabir Day To Be Marked 26th Of October by aitanofi(m): 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2012
Happy eid il kabir in advance to all my muslim brothers and sisters, just a reminder, do all things with good intention, may it be accepted as an act of ibadah, aaaaamin.
Re: Eid-el-kabir Day To Be Marked 26th Of October by pamboogie(f): 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2012
Thanks for the info. So what days have the government declared as public holidays? I know there are usually 2 days
Re: Eid-el-kabir Day To Be Marked 26th Of October by ifeegee(f): 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2012
A A Adam: aikin banza, harara a duhu.
Mischief maker,lol.
Re: Eid-el-kabir Day To Be Marked 26th Of October by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2012
obicentlis: Make we fly? Mtchewwwww
. Must you comment haba?
Re: Eid-el-kabir Day To Be Marked 26th Of October by realsammie(m): 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2012
zangbah: Your love for muslim is only for food and worldly. look up to Islam and understand muslim the more, they are human being like you subject to mistake and correction.may God help us
How else should i luv muslims if not for the constant public holidays i enjoy & the meat that will go round. there is no need looking up to Islam because i already understand their way of faith.
Re: Eid-el-kabir Day To Be Marked 26th Of October by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2012
A A Adam: aikin banza, harara a duhu.
wallahi Kai ka San aikin banza fa harara a cikin duhu
Re: Eid-el-kabir Day To Be Marked 26th Of October by olakmarshall(m): 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2012
obicentlis: Make we fly? Mtchewwwww
idiot mtchewwww
Re: Eid-el-kabir Day To Be Marked 26th Of October by Lantean(m): 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2012
realsammie:
How else should i luv muslims if not for the constant public holidays i enjoy & the meat that will go round. there is no need looking up to Islam because i already understand their way of faith.

@zangbah:
You're gotta be kidding me! You should be glad a Christian looks forward to dining with us. For such patriotism in defiance of religious diversity The Holy Prophet would rejoice at this.
So be it, if peace and harmony begins from sharing our meals with Christians. It will be one step to lots of other friendship. Besides "realsammie" says he's he already understands Islam.
realsammie, you're welcome to dine with my family and i - but em.... no bring Poly bag oo. Nah kuru we wan kill o.
Re: Eid-el-kabir Day To Be Marked 26th Of October by Lantean(m): 7:57am On Oct 19, 2012
@zangbah:
Oh i just realised!
You're not a Muslim and i doubt you're even a Christian. But i know one thing: YOU'RE IONE OF THOSE PEOPLE GOING ABOUT THREADS TO DEFAME, CONDEMN & RIDICULE ISLAM.
With all the effort you put into it..... daaaamn...
Hope you're GETTING PAID?!?!
Re: Eid-el-kabir Day To Be Marked 26th Of October by bashwaziri: 7:57am On Oct 21, 2012
eastman11: Let the Sultan use the Ed-el-Kabir festival to strongly condemn religious violence and Boko activities and start a campaign for religious tolerance. His inability to use his position as head of muslems to speak out against killings by Boko makes him an accomplice.
He should equally champion the cause of education in the North with the same zeal with which they are struggling for power at the center, the level of illiteracy in the North is horrible.
Funny how some centred/narrow minded people who have neva being to the Northjump at any opportunity to show their own level of illiteracy!!!
Well, I have been to the south and I thing I realised is, just because someone can speak some road side English does not mean he/she is literate!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do All Muslims Pray In Arabic?? / Dua'a For Anxiety, Depression And Settling Debts / Different Lengths of Day for Ramadan Fast Around the World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.