Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

ACN Distributes 100 Customized Mtn Recharge Card In Akure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN Distributes 100 Customized Mtn Recharge Card In Akure (10127 Views)

Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures / APC Distributes #100 Recharge Card To Lagosians (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACN Distributes 100 Customized Mtn Recharge Card In Akure by sarutobie(m): 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2012
All hail Amala Congress of Nigeria!!..a country in abundance of comedians..100naira airtime in exchange for good roads,healthcare,security,electricity....*sigh*
Re: ACN Distributes 100 Customized Mtn Recharge Card In Akure by Kunlegzy(m): 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2012
Aderostock: It was customised by Labour party agents to discredit ACN. Nigeria politics at it again. I just called a friend from Akure and said there is nothing like dat in Ondo. Abeg make dem park well.
u must be a liar, this was dey distributed wen dey doing their final campaign in akure where d emperor was spewing curse on himself and not our Governor
Re: ACN Distributes 100 Customized Mtn Recharge Card In Akure by Kunlegzy(m): 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2012
belabela: From most of the comments so far it is clear that many read without thinking.

How does 100 recharge cards make any sense?

This is what LP and PDP faction will do to tarnish ACN. From the look of things it shows that ACN has the upper hand hence the noise by those trailing them at the moment.
keep ur mouth shot mumu, were you in akure, who discredited who?, sometin they shared and littered our environment wit on Monday when they were doing their final campaign.
Re: ACN Distributes 100 Customized Mtn Recharge Card In Akure by milkydaddy(m): 12:53pm On Oct 18, 2012
[quote
author=rileest]Firstly, I have to say that I was in Akure yesterday for
good 5 hrs and nothing of this nature happened, I can't say If it now
happened after I left which was around 5 pm. Secondly, If it happened, I
don't see anything wrong with it expect we're being blinded by pure
hate.. Parties distribute Sorvenuirs during elections and this is just
one of them, we've seen LP and PDP distribute T-shirts, Faze caps, Hand
bands worth way more than N100 and nobody has complained about that.
Only God knows how much of Ondo State money has gone to producing
thousands of Iroko T-shirts. If anything, I'd comment ACN for being
innovative with this and not just following the trend of T-shirts and
Faze caps. AKETI carry go joor[/quote]
Re: ACN Distributes 100 Customized Mtn Recharge Card In Akure by ALEBS(m): 12:57pm On Oct 18, 2012
Aderostock: It was customised by Labour party agents to discredit ACN. Nigeria politics at it again. I just called a friend from Akure and said there is nothing like dat in Ondo. Abeg make dem park well.

Say only what you know. For the past few days helicopters have been flying over every nook and cranny of the state spraying customized MTN, GLO and Airtel recharge Cards.
Re: ACN Distributes 100 Customized Mtn Recharge Card In Akure by Aderostock(m): 1:04pm On Oct 18, 2012
ALEBS:

Say only what you know. For the past few days helicopters have been flying over every nook and cranny of the state spraying customized MTN, GLO and Airtel recharge Cards.
Ok, we don hear. PDP did worse than that. The integration and libration of yorubaland must be completed, ok?
Re: ACN Distributes 100 Customized Mtn Recharge Card In Akure by Jaywon242(m): 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2012
I heard about it on radio. But the fact is that ACN cannot win in Ondo state except they rig. LP has a good chance to win and d PDP isnt far behind too. Dnt be surprised if the ACN comes 3rd @ d end of the day.
Re: ACN Distributes 100 Customized Mtn Recharge Card In Akure by juman(m): 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2012
Gov. Mimiko is our choice. No amount of customized items can change our people's mind.

1 Like

Re: ACN Distributes 100 Customized Mtn Recharge Card In Akure by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2012
how poor we have become in Nigeria that our leaders toss us about *i go collect am sha still vote who i want grin*
Re: ACN Distributes 100 Customized Mtn Recharge Card In Akure by Akanbiedu(m): 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2012
Welcome to reality.
Re: ACN Distributes 100 Customized Mtn Recharge Card In Akure by Zutchy: 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2012
My God ACN and Tinubu must think very little about their fellow Yoruba men,but anyways,Newsflash for them,gone attention the days when all this useless kind of campaign won elections,elections will henceforth now be won by the candidate who can convince the electorate that his developmental policies are the best for the people.

1 Like

Re: ACN Distributes 100 Customized Mtn Recharge Card In Akure by juman(m): 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2012
Jaywon242: I heard about it on radio. But the fact is that ACN cannot win in Ondo state except they rig. LP has a good chance to win and d PDP isnt far behind too. Dnt be surprised if the ACN comes 3rd @ d end of the day.

Those that are thinking of voting for PDP should vote for IROKO instead of wasting their vote. PDP candidate cannot win the election.

IROKO for sure, let vote for the performing governor.

1 Like

Re: ACN Distributes 100 Customized Mtn Recharge Card In Akure by Jaywon242(m): 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
juman:

Those that are thinking of voting for PDP should vote for IROKO instead of wasting their vote. PDP candidate cannot win the election.

IROKO for sure, let vote for the performing governor.
@Juman,where re u in ondo state. I came home purposely for the election. Am in d south sen district. And I wish Mimiko wins

1 Like

Re: ACN Distributes 100 Customized Mtn Recharge Card In Akure by EkoIle1: 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2012
ACN is definitely the most enlightened and sophisticated political party in Nigeria and this is just another great example...

lol @ the clowns crying over cards. I wonder what happened when PDP was giving away biscuits and other rubbish all over the place...

This shows the low level mentality of the average Nigerian. Giving out goodies by political parties is pretty much standard in any society, they give out goodies with party logos from T shirts to beer mugs, umbrella and other items, but trust the low level mentality and illiterate Nigerians to cry fowl over the dumbest thing.

Ondo sate crossing over to the ACN fold is a given, we just have to make it official with this election.

The Great Region of the South West Must Be United. Mimiko is the enemy within and his time as the governor of Ondo state is over.

2 Likes

Re: ACN Distributes 100 Customized Mtn Recharge Card In Akure by FrankC3: 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2012
Eko Ile: ACN is definitely the most enlightened and sophisticated political party in Nigeria and this is just another great example...

lol @ the clowns crying over cards. I wonder what happened when PDP was giving away biscuits and other rubbish all over the place...

This shows the low level mentality of the average Nigerian. Giving out goodies by political parties is pretty much standard in any society, they give out goodies with party logos from T shirts to beer mugs, umbrella and other items, but trust the low level mentality and illiterate Nigerians to cry fowl over the dumbest thing.

Ondo sate crossing over to the ACN fold is a given, we just have to make it official with this election.

The Great Region of the South West Must Be United. Mimiko is the enemy within and his time as the governor of Ondo state is over.

We can see this sophistication in the failed spirited effort to reinstall Salami. We also see how enlightened it is to have Tinubu as the sun in ACN around whom every other thing revolves. What is it really with folks that call themselves sophisticated?

1 Like

Re: ACN Distributes 100 Customized Mtn Recharge Card In Akure by Jaywon242(m): 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2012
b[color=#990000][/color]
Eko Ile: ACN is definitely the most enlightened and sophisticated political party in Nigeria and this is just another great example...

yes,most sophisticated party indeed by imposing candidates on all other members of the party like dey ve been doing all over. Akeredolu's case is too recent to be forgotten

1 Like

Re: ACN Distributes 100 Customized Mtn Recharge Card In Akure by EkoIle1: 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2012
Frank-C:

We can see this sophistication in the failed spirited effort to reinstall Salami. We also see how enlightened it is to have Tinubu as the sun in ACN around whom every other thing revolves. What is it really with folks that call themselves sophisticated?

In every enterprise, village, town, country or political party, there's got to be a leader. The ACN is a political party with a leader just like any other party or organization on the surface of the earth.

Not liking or hating the man is your prerogative, but crying because the leader of a political party is doing his job effectively and delivering for his party and people is just silly.

ACN and it's leadership have their own party style and methods of operation that works for them and enabled them to wrestled away the SW from the PDP. They are the ruling party in the SW and this is because the people of the SW trusted and voted for them to be their administrators.

The people of the SW spoke loud and clear when they voted Tinubu and his party into state houses all over the SW so respect their wishes. Tinubu is the leader they picked and his party is the ACN, that you can not change regardless of your hate and dislike for the man.

You have other choices of political parties in Nigeria to associate yourself with and worry about so losing sleep over Tinubu and his party sounds very pathetic and jobless.
Re: ACN Distributes 100 Customized Mtn Recharge Card In Akure by EkoIle1: 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2012
Jaywon242: b[color=#990000][/color]
yes,most sophisticated party indeed by imposing candidates on all other members of the party like dey ve been doing all over. Akeredolu's case is too recent to be forgotten

ACN is a private political party and if selecting the best candidates like Fashola and others for the job is what works for them, so be it. It is not by force to join the ACN and if you don't like their method, there are other political parties in Nigeria to associate with, pick one and quit crying over ACN.
Re: ACN Distributes 100 Customized Mtn Recharge Card In Akure by meekas(m): 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2012
Lies... Fashola did same before the last election, he even distributed free LAGBUS tickets. I saw him personally distributing them. I can give the venue if you want, so u can investigate
Re: ACN Distributes 100 Customized Mtn Recharge Card In Akure by RichDad1(m): 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2012
Which labour party agents ? I beg sharaaap dia.!!! Hon. Abike Dabiri of the same ACN did same during last year election in Ikorodu, ACN are known for this as PDP are known for Biscuits ...lol. Mind you I don't support any politricker party.
Re: ACN Distributes 100 Customized Mtn Recharge Card In Akure by striker07(m): 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2012
the recharge card is a campaign strategy,but i don't think he should be judge on that, cos that is what the people wants from him, but out of all the contestant we will have to choose the least evil,Mimiko has been tested and he has failed, the choice should come between OKE AND AKEREDOLU.
Re: ACN Distributes 100 Customized Mtn Recharge Card In Akure by OHLOUMEEDEY: 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2012
There is no sense in what ACN has done, they have been able to show us (Ondo state indigenes) that they have nothing to offer. Sometimes we are flooded with so much information that we do not have time to absorb it all. Akeredolu promised regional university in the south-west when Adekunle Ajasin University's permanent site and that of Ondo state university of Science and technology are yet to be completed. Chf. Olusola Oke promised to bring about revolution in agriculture when he could not deliver when he was the chairman of OSOPADEC. Ikale ji eje meji naba alade. Meaning that there has never being the words 2nd term in the history of. Ondo state. There are many effective and efficient managers with technical skills who can manage our resources. Yes Mimiko has really done well but would have allowed you and I to have a feel of governmental power. MANY IDEAS GROW BETTER WHEN THEY ARE TRANSPLANTED INTO ANOTHER MIND THAN IN THE ONE WHERE THEY SPRUNG. U¶
Re: ACN Distributes 100 Customized Mtn Recharge Card In Akure by anonimi: 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2012
Eko Ile:

So how many of such goodies did the Democrats give YOUR Asiwaju when he went to the US for their convention after buying an invitation for $5,000
They mostly SELL those items to raise money from their supporters. Not like Nigerian politics where the supporters don't contribute and leave room for some godfather to invest "millions of pounds" he stole from other states in the electoral victory of another governor to expand his rental KINGDOM.
As Iroko don do am wetin im do Baba Dawodu, na so the man come dey cry like baby now.
Re: ACN Distributes 100 Customized Mtn Recharge Card In Akure by dayokanu(m): 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2012
How many of the LP hypocrites complained about this

2 Likes

Re: ACN Distributes 100 Customized Mtn Recharge Card In Akure by dayokanu(m): 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2012

1 Like

Re: ACN Distributes 100 Customized Mtn Recharge Card In Akure by luluosas(m): 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2012
And they think this will earn them victory? Big jokers!

1 Like

Re: ACN Distributes 100 Customized Mtn Recharge Card In Akure by EkoIle1: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2012
anonimi:

So how many of such goodies did the Democrats give YOUR Asiwaju when he went to the US for their convention after buying an invitation for $5,000
They mostly SELL those items to raise money from their supporters. Not like Nigerian politics where the supporters don't contribute and leave room for some godfather to invest "millions of pounds" he stole from other states in the electoral victory of another governor to expand his rental KINGDOM.
As Iroko don do am wetin im do Baba Dawodu, na so the man come dey cry like baby now.

Political sophistication and maturity dictates that you support and worry about your own party and not mundane talk about how other political parties collects their votes. It's a disservice to your political party because you are not channeling your efforts to help your own party.

ACN is the wish and resolution of the people of the SW, the ACN is the voice of the people of the SW. Respect their choice and stop crying. If your mimiko is the better candidate for the people of Ondo state, then wait till the outcome of the election. If mimiko rises up as the winner, I'll congratulate him and the people of Ondo state and do same for the ACN if it's the other way around.

All your silly talk is for the birds.
Re: ACN Distributes 100 Customized Mtn Recharge Card In Akure by anonimi: 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2012
Eko Ile:

Political sophistication and maturity dictates that you support and worry about your own party and not mundane talk about how other political parties collects their votes. It's a disservice to your political party because you are not channeling your efforts to help your own party.

All your silly talk is for the birds.

So na wetin your Mr. Lie Muhammed dey do ever so often Not channeling his efforts to help ACN? Also engaging in silly talk of birds?
I nor suppose forget Joe Igbokwe sef!
You must think that NL is full of Agberos, Area boys and touts such as those YOUR Asiwaju leads, right BTW, how many are you guys bussing to Ondo for Saturday's election as you did for the Ekiti re-reun?
Re: ACN Distributes 100 Customized Mtn Recharge Card In Akure by EkoIle1: 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2012
anonimi:

So na wetin your Mr. Lie Muhammed dey do ever so often Not channeling his efforts to help ACN? Also engaging in silly talk of birds?
I nor suppose forget Joe Igbokwe sef!
You must think that NL is full of Agberos, Area boys and touts such as those YOUR Asiwaju leads, right BTW, how many are you guys bussing to Ondo for Saturday's election as you did for the Ekiti re-reun?

Lai Mohamed is a politician and the leader of an opposition party? Are you?

You people cried and shouted the same Tinubu this and ACN that during the last election, but the people of the SW still preferred the Tinubu agbero and the ACN so the joke is on you. The people of the SW is all that matters, not your usual Tinubu love-fest as if you are his jilted lover.

Stick to the highlighted part and the rest of your post which is more like your market women and gossip level, that is your forte and I have no problem with that..
Re: ACN Distributes 100 Customized Mtn Recharge Card In Akure by kpozite(m): 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2012
babarazy: if they like make dem distribute iphone 5, i no go vote for dem

Haba Bros even for heart of heart you believe this thing wey you talk?
Re: ACN Distributes 100 Customized Mtn Recharge Card In Akure by LUDALOOLO(m): 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2012
mtn in partnership with acn na die be that ooo. home video in anoda form. chei
Re: ACN Distributes 100 Customized Mtn Recharge Card In Akure by garrigangster: 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2012
take dat: Your user name portrays the scumbag and low life you are.
I can see that you are bitter with life; suicide is an option sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG, India In Diplomatic Row Over Nigerian’s Death / Gabriel Suswam's Sickness Stalls Corruption Trial / FG To Borrow $1.2 Billion For Agricultural Mechanisation, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.