Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) (20270 Views)

Picture Of Timaya As A Little Boy / Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening / An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by BBPREYEgarri: 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2012
ItsModella: See this OP o, so because they are celebrities, they should not eat boli again abi? Shey na diamond abi na gold you want make dem chop? mscheww.

Its not boli, it bolleee!

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by BBPREYEgarri: 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2012
And how will this affect the price of garri in the market?

Nairaland is f'ed up!
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by adoken: 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2012
There is nothing wrong with any 'celeb' expressing himself/herself in humility. I read at one time in time magazine, how Bill Clinton drove himself to a gas station to fuel his car and afterwards treated himself to tea all worth $7. I met with 50 cent when he came to naija in 2004 and there was no air of 'pride' in him, he was very down to earth, which is usual!
Thumbs up Timaya!...Be real and always give your mama joy!

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by yuzedo: 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2012
Mad Cow:

I think you should apply for Dangotes Graduate Drivers Programme..

**REAL TEARS** grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by fitzmayowa: 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2012
If you tell the mod how does this affect the price of G***i they will ban sum1

* hisses and pisses on meaningless post *
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by anyerhovwo(f): 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2012
Mad Cow:

Abeg tell him
grin
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2012
whats wrong with dat? So Timaya cant live like like everyone else cos he's now a singer.
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by Gonzaga1010(m): 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2012
Planten boy
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by Ewabeads(f): 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2012
What's wrong with that?is he not a regular person like us,if he form una go say he too proud,now he's buying boli una dey talk,Na wa ooo eyin omo adamoo ati efaa....Abeg make una leave am make he buy or sell boli jare
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by IYANGBALI: 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2012
Lilspicer: I wonder what a bigboy celebrity like timaya wuld be doin on the road side buyin bolle(roasted plantain)...anyway i dont blame him his also a plantain seller..peepz what do u think?
Shut the fok up,he was just being human,I am sure if you see him in the toilet you would run to NAIRALAND to tell the whole world.You have complex worrying you.
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by dopeJemi: 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2012
Nonsense!!! I dnt see a tag dat sayz "roasted pLantain z meant 4 d poor alone,
Rich peopLe, actors n musicians don't buy it"
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by klax(m): 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2012
Lilspicer: I wonder what a bigboy celebrity like timaya wuld be doin on the road side buyin bolle(roasted plantain)...anyway i dont blame him his also a plantain seller..peepz what do u think?

Sorry bros so what a h e l l is the big deal in Timaya buying plantain by road side
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by gudnex22(m): 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2012
Omo Alata: The poor dude was just walking by and the paps snapped him grin
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by kemoolala: 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2012
I wonder how dis useless talk solve d problem of boko haram in nig
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by jusuph: 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2012
Mad Cow:

hehehehehh laff dey mek me mess o
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2012
BBPREYEgarri:

Its not boli, it bolleee!

It is also spelled as boli. Bolle, Boli..both spellings are correct.
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by IYANGBALI: 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2012
ItsModella:
It is also spelled as boli. Bolle, Boli..both spellings are correct.
No it is spelt BOLI
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2012
IYA NGBALI: No it is spelt BOLI
woreva mehn, I usually spell it as Boli.
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by tpia5: 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2012
Not another buying plantain thread.

And how does passing in front of a plantain stand translate as buying plantain?

Are these photos being snapped for the benefit of chinese or some other non-english speaking countries?
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by daminho(m): 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2012
The last tym I checked Timaya bin don cut him dreadlocks...its bin more than 4months...so this news is Stale...and wats d big deal in Timaya buying Boli? OP u nid dat dangote driver job
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by andyanders: 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2012

[b]I wonder poster why tag bigboy to food? Are those eating roasted plantain nobody? I think your level of poverty is telling on you. We are not to talk about status here. There are many guys here who are financially loaded and they eat anything they want.

I do pack my car and get any form of food I want and get off as it does not take away your personality. It is because of ego issue here and who the hell are celebrities that they cannot eat what they want? I believe that those kind of people that act as if something dey their pockets has nothing to show for.

I do drive to airport hotel with my friends when I am in Nigeria to eat the mama put at the Airport Hotel Ikeja, near Allen Avenue Obafemi Awolowo way. Nothing wrong with eating plantain as it is a rich food, and rich guys eats it.

Please find your level because you got no cash and big guys can stop and eat anything they love. You are the type that hunger will be killing in the house and you carry BB and be displaying as if you have anything.

Real guys that got money no dey do guy.
[/b]
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by thirdeye(m): 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2012
I think we should learn to move away from this poverty mentality and start doing things as human beings. What is wrong in buying boli by Timaya. My former boss had billions and we used to also buy boli and roasted corn together. I believe Timaya hasn't made billions yet.
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by andyanders: 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2012
thirdeye: I think we should learn to move away from this poverty mentality and start doing things as human beings. What is wrong in buying boli by Timaya. My former boss had billions and we used to also buy boli and roasted corn together. I believe Timaya hasn't made billions yet.

My Brother thank you.Forget the OP here. I would't know the wrong in taking food that has been in existence before we came to this world and an undeveloped brain here will be condemning the act of eat one's choice food.
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by crisycent: 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2012
Goat....close ur mouth now!!!!!!
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by reportnaija(m): 1:20am On Oct 19, 2012

I heard he has cut his dread lock.. Na wen them tak dis picture
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by Davidson95: 5:27am On Oct 19, 2012
Sometimes some pple type trash, wat is there for him to be found getting wat he needs to eat? He is a very free man and besides a Nigerian born and wt all d qualities dt makes him Nigerian. So make una free d Niger Delta man we ar proud of him at anytym, anywhere, anyhow.
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by Candybob(m): 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2012
Lovely guy, thats the spirit of free men!
@OP the guy dont know u and i see no reason why he should care wat u think!!!
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by gruppom: 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2012
acidtalk: Poster, Don't be myopic. Who is Timaya that he can't buy plantain?

Went to pickup a few friends who returned from the States yesterday (2 Nigerians and 3 white Americans). On our way, I packed to buy Boli for myself only for the 2 Nigerians who have no come home in 17years to scream that they also want, give and take after the White guys took a bite, they loved it and guess what? We emptied the woman's stand right there. About N6,000 worth of boli and groundnut.

You would have thought we were acting film as people gathered in amazement to see All the yankie looking and speaking dudes munching on this boli.

Guess what? This are guys that earn 6 digits in the States.

We need to start appreciating our own thing. Who suppose advertize Plantain if no be Timaya wey don sell plantain before.

If only we could appreciate the cost of our local food overseas. I had a similar experience when one sunday wey pepper no settle i cook correct oil beans for hubby. That's when his pals decided to show (small shame do me sha) but i offered them food as my normal practise, one refused (he always eats with us) but the one that shocked me was the one that had come from yankee- he ate three plates. Nothing remained for me to eat and the nonsense one that later wanted to eat. I appreciate those that don't forget where the came from case of Titi vs Salewa( culled from Tinsel)
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by yungkiz(m): 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2012
I wonder if diz,can reduce d price of garri.
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by ability4life(m): 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2012
Timaya na typical nija boy make him do him thing waitin concer una even afterall he be plantain seller back in the day i like am because him nor dey form he is still a big boy buying plainyain or not na supermarket he for go buy the plaintain
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by Dokitaolly: 7:40am On Dec 26, 2012
Why are you these guys hauling insults on the first guys that commented?,so, You are intentionally searching for whom to devour. Na wa o.
Re: A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli) by ylaa(f): 10:27am On May 04, 2013
is he not human? what is wrong with buying bolle? do you want him to come beg you for 1?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ycee Donates 1million Tanzanian Shillings To Charity [PICS] / I Go Dye: Buhari Will Be The Last Old Aged President To Rule Nigeria / Flaunting A Relationship Online Will Speed Up Its End - Actress, Yvonne Nelson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.