Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Ondo State Incubent Governor Gives Free Fuel To Cab Drivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo State Incubent Governor Gives Free Fuel To Cab Drivers (755 Views)

DPR Gives Out FREE Fuel To Motorists In Kwara / Incubent Governor Wada Wins Kogi PDP Primaries: See Complete Result. / List Of Incubent Lawmakers Who Were Defeated In The APC Primaries In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo State Incubent Governor Gives Free Fuel To Cab Drivers by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 18, 2012
Funny as it may sound, its the truth. Yesterday, Governor Mimiko gives free fuel to all cab drivers in akure. Is this a campaign strategy?
Re: Ondo State Incubent Governor Gives Free Fuel To Cab Drivers by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 18, 2012
ribechi: Funny as it may sound, its the truth. Yesterday, Governor Mimiko gives free fuel to all cab drivers in akure. Is this a campaign strategy?

Funny and definitely a campaign strategy. Of course everyone took advantage of it. The report also had it that it was free 10litres.

Baba Mimiko... serious strategizer
Re: Ondo State Incubent Governor Gives Free Fuel To Cab Drivers by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2012
He will still fail, the oracle of bourdillon Iڪ taking over.
Re: Ondo State Incubent Governor Gives Free Fuel To Cab Drivers by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2012
blink182: He will still fail, the oracle of bourdillon Iڪ taking over.

You think so? But i also hear he has got pdp behind him.. Not only that. Bola Tinubu is making sure ACN gets the whole of south west so that his presidential ambition will be realistic. If ACN is able to capture the whole of the SouthWestern state then their votes would be his. All that would be left is to get divided votes from the north and east. PDP won't watch this happen. This i believe is the reason they are solidly backing Mimiko up... Ah! Politics
Re: Ondo State Incubent Governor Gives Free Fuel To Cab Drivers by fyneguy: 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2012
[/b][b]
ribechi:

You think so? But i also hear he has got pdp behind him.. Not only that. Bola Tinubu is making sure ACN gets the whole of south west so that his presidential ambition will be realistic. If ACN is able to capture the whole of the SouthWestern state then their votes would be his. All that would be left is to get divided votes from the north and east. PDP won't watch this happen. This i believe is the reason they are solidly backing Mimiko up... Ah! Politics

Solidly? any proof?
Re: Ondo State Incubent Governor Gives Free Fuel To Cab Drivers by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2012
fyneguy: [/b][b]

Solidly? any proof?

Well what accounts for tinubu coming to akure as a "God father" to come and support akeredolu in his campaign to becoming the governor? Akure is the only SouthWestern state that is not ACN governed. As a result the plan to take charge of it no matter what came up. We all know that Tinubu has presidential plans. He knows he cant win so he needs to make sure all the SouthWestern states are ACN Governed. PDP knows they have got no chance and if ACN wins Tinubu's plan would be going as planned. So in order to stop that from happening, they are giving Mimiko all the support. This we can via indicators when Mimiko went on some international trips with the President. Secondly, during the pdp campaign at the campaign ground, Oja, Olusegun Obasanjo asked who created the platform on which they carrying out their campaign and it was told him that it was Olusegun Mimiko he said and i quote "You people should vote for the right person". There are others but this seems to be the obvious.

This guys are real and serious orchestrators.
Re: Ondo State Incubent Governor Gives Free Fuel To Cab Drivers by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 19, 2012
Yesterday in Ondo state Akure, a curfew was placed between the hours of 6pm yesterday evening and 6am this morning.

This was for security reasons to ensure the fact that there wasnt any possible way of looming can be cultivated either by groups to groups transfer of weapons or the importation of arms into the state ahead of the Saturday election.

The Election tension is really getting but its people seem not to be bothered about it as they go about their normal activities.
Re: Ondo State Incubent Governor Gives Free Fuel To Cab Drivers by fyneguy: 10:29am On Oct 19, 2012
I see. Someone in Akure told me that the election would be keenly contested as LP and ACN have lots of supporters.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Academicians And Their Dispositiion To National Issues / It's No More Ghana But Now, "Nigeria-must-go" / After Calling For 50% Sack Of Workers, 2.1 Billion Goes Missing Under Sanusi's W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.