Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,971 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? (100050 Views)

Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement / Media Compare Donald Trump With Aldoph Hitler / Why Are Jews So Powerful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by Amobi1(m): 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2007
how the heck the jews ended up in germany at the first place? it seems far. or this might not be the right jews, eeehm?
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by KAG: 5:45pm On Jan 13, 2007
Amobi 1:

how the heck the jews ended up in germany at the first place? it seems far. or this might not be the right jews, eeehm?

I hope that's a joke
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by megstarr: 6:20pm On Jan 14, 2007
didnt he have issues with people with dark hair too?? was'nt it really just that he wanted the world to have blond hair and blue eyes only also, i know for a fact that he was fascinated by twins wink
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by Amobi1(m): 6:09am On Jan 15, 2007
KAG:

I hope that's a joke

please tell me?
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by adewaleafolabi(m): 8:03am On Jan 15, 2007
like someone said he had unresolved childhood issues. He's a jew by birth. his father being a jew mal treated his mother and this could have aroused this hatred.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by cccc: 6:32am On Jan 19, 2007
You are all idiots  angry. Hitler was a man who understood and spoke the truth." The Jews are users. They never built any empire. They had foreigners shed blood for them." He spoke the truth. Jews have been considered bad through all of time. Don't get me wrong what Nazi Germany did was wrong, but this hadn't been the first time this happened. The Jews betrayed the Germans in WWI by signing a treaty with England saying they would get U.S.A into the war but England would have to give them Israel Thats what destroyed the Germans. Everyone has hated Jews. They are wanderers and users. Stop saying stuff about Hitler. He had the right message but the wrong messanger.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by KAG: 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2007
Amobi 1:

please tell me?

Tell you it's a joke, or tell you, one of many Nigerians in the U.S.A, why Jews with no real home country were/are in Europe?
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by dblock(m): 4:53am On Jan 25, 2007
When Hitler was a youth, the Jews were running the whole of Germany, all the businesses and companies. Believe this or not but Hitlers father was an unemployed scum, he tried many times to get employed but was always turned down at the desk, Hitler started to realise, that Germany was controlled by the Jews and that, if his beloved fatherland was run by the jews then it would mean it was for the Jews. This isn't the main reason why he plotted against the jews but i do beleive that this contributed to it. He couldn't understand why a people that were widely known to have no place in history were running Germany while a lot of his own people where unemployed. He didn't Sympathize with German Jews for he thought they were Jews nonetheless. His climb to power was a way for him to put things the way he tought were right, his philosophy actually isn't far off base but the problem aros when he decided that the Jews were worse than animals and started mass executions "the holocausts" Hitler is by far the worlds greatest ontol freak
---------------------------END------------------ wink
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by kellorah: 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2007
he was psychologically disturbed! undecided
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by KAG: 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2007
dblock:

When Hitler was a youth, the Jews were running the whole of Germany, all the businesses and companies.

That's not true.

Believe this or not but Hitlers father was an unemployed scum, he tried many times to get employed but was always turned down at the desk,

That's not true either.

Hitler started to realise, that Germany was controlled by the Jews and that, if his beloved fatherland was run by the jews then it would mean it was for the Jews.

That certainly fits in with his warped ideology, although I don't know if he did think that way.

This isn't the main reason why he plotted against the jews but i do beleive that this contributed to it. He couldn't understand why a people that were widely known to have no place in history were running Germany while a lot of his own people where unemployed. He didn't Sympathize with German Jews for he thought they were Jews nonetheless. His climb to power was a way for him to put things the way he tought were right, his philosophy actually isn't far off base but the problem aros when he decided that the Jews were worse than animals and started mass executions "the holocausts" Hitler is by far the worlds greatest ontol freak
---------------------------END------------------ wink

Meh!
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by nferyn(m): 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2007
KAG:

Meh!
Why don't you bring the first piece of evidence for your idiotic assertions, dblock. And no, the [i]Protocols of the Elders of Sion [/i]does not count as evidence, dear dblock. If you're nice I'll even tell you why
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by dblock(m): 2:21am On Jan 27, 2007
nferyn:

Why don't you bring the first piece of evidence for your idiotic assertions, dblock. And no, the [i]Protocols of the Elders of Sion [/i]does not count as evidence, dear dblock. If you're nice I'll even tell you why

Take am easy, take am easy, wetin u dey smoke sef. If you need em so badly i will grin
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by kellorah: 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2007
Nferyn, is that 'sion' thing real? undecided
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by nferyn(m): 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2007
kellorah:

Nferyn, is that 'sion' thing real? undecided
Of course not. It's a forgery that inspired generations of anti-semites, most recently in the Arab world.
see:
http://skepdic.com/protocols.html
http://www.holocaust-history.org/short-essays/protocols.shtml
http://www.rotten.com/library/hoaxes/zion-protocols/
A good book on the protocols is Warrant for Genocide [/i]by [i]Norman Cohn
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by kellorah: 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2007
oh k,
cos i saw da vinci code, undecided
have u seen/read it?
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by Brymore(m): 5:55pm On Feb 15, 2007
I once read a book which said Hitler's mother died of chloroform poisoning while he was growing up.
She was being treated for breast cancer by a Jewish Doctor who used chloroform (the only medicine they had then for curing wounds) in sealing the breast after he had cut off the cancerous part. Naturally, the chloroform got into her bloodstream and she started becoming yellow until she finally died (It was a slow and painful process and young Adolf was the major nurse of his mother whom he loved so much). He then surmised that the Doctor must have killed her deliberately, and that was how the anger and vengeance that lasted for so many years was born.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by tamia(f): 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2007
i read from somewhere that as a kid, a jewish boy in class had made him sit on a pen( the pen was placed up right) which pierced his butt!!!!!!! no kidding!!!! i'm damn serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by Brymore(m): 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2007
tamia:

i read from somewhere that as a kid, a jewish boy in class had made him sit on a pen( the pen was placed up right) which pierced his butt!!!!!!! no kidding!!!! i'm damn serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO

I still can't control myself, I'm laughing till my ribs ache. If this is truly what happened, I wonder what all those Germans who got themselves killed would think or do if they knew.

#Candid Submission#
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by rawr(f): 11:28am On Sep 10, 2007
In reference to what Ijele said;
I don't think that it was right for Hitler to hate the Jews so much based on Jesus' death.  Modern Jewish people have to face this dicrimination and it is NOT their fault, nor is it their ancestors.  Sure, what some of the Jewish people in those days did was wrong, but, to blame a whole religious group?!  Many of the women who cried at Jesus' crucifixion were Jewish, for example.  They weren't all responsible for his death.  And for those that do believe Jesus was the messiah, those who hurt him did not believe he was Jesus, they thought he was a fake.  They were being loyal to their beliefs based on what they knew to be true, and that is not a sin, even if they're actions were horrible; people in those days didn't know any better and most people these days wouldn't understand that because they don't have the same context.  And they didn't commit this in ignorance of the consequences, because they thought that Jesus was just a man.  If they had known he was God's son then I'm sure that he would have been treated better.  People don't always blatently ignore the consequences that their children will have to face.  Have a little faith in mankind!  Modern Jewish people don't deserve to be discriminated against because of this either.  Most of them, like any religious OR non religious people, are GOOD people.  And no, just for the record, I'm NOT Jewish so I'm not being biased.  I'm actually agnostic.  But I have a lot of respect for people of all religions.

I think the main reason Hitler hated Jews so much was that he was passionate about his ideal of Germany (no, I'm not saying I agree with him!).  He wanted to breed and control the 'perfect' race.  That was the deal with the children of Hitler.  Young boys would be taken from their families to be trained into hating Jews through all sorts of lies and propaganda.  They would almost always have blonde hair and blue eyes because that is what Hitler thought was ideal.  And it isn't that strange; its been done millions of times before by the Spartans, the Saxons, and even in Australia with the stolen generation.  For most cases, it was to eliminate some sort of so called 'weakness,' mostly for a dictators power gain, but with the case in Australia, it was to 'help,' them even though it is considered by most that this was definetely the wrong approach.

Love Kate  wink
xx
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by Ollie39: 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2007
and he hated blacks, homosexuals and gypsys as well, and anyone not Aryan.

He was also a raging paranoid Schizophrenic.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by jeniejen: 4:37am On Jan 22, 2008
cry nightrider i was reading where you said hitler needed to be shot again he set himself on fire him and his wife. and it was the astrlogical reader for hinler who shot himself after he gave his 6 chilren sionide.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by Inkwazi: 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2008
Wow, a real can worms got openned up here,
If the question were changed, the answer would be more understandable.
Hitler did not hate the Jews. , he feared them.
Jews made up a disproportional amount of the heavy-hitters in the economy, particularily banking and in the late 1920's Germany was crippled by reparation payments demanded by the Allies (mostly the French) after WW1. The deutchmark was worth almost nothing and people lost confidence in the weimar republic governement.
Hitler just said what most non-Jews suspected, that the banks , under Jewish control, were crippling the German economy and subjugating what value was left, to Jewish interests outside Germany.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by didara86(f): 2:04am On Feb 13, 2008
@dblock

Hitler wasn't really german, he was born and raised in austria. Just wanted to correct ur post in what u were talking about germany as his beloved motherland.

Further, i don't really feel like posting more on this topic cos it's awkward, mostly for my generation. Even though we didn't experience that aera, we still pay for what happened. Hitler was a very sick (in head) human being and his attitude and acting has still a very bad consequence for today's germany. All in all it's making me very sad thinking about this past and sometimes i even feel ashamed to have such a country, full of strain, as my offspring. Moreover my mom is polish what's a big contrast for my origin. Poland and Germany were big rivals during the WW2. So i see this thing from 2 different sides.

I guess there would never be an explanation for what hitler did and what he was thinking. I think if there were no people willing to hear and support what he said, it had never come so far and so not only hitler should be judged but all his supprters. He promised a lot to the germans. Things like a better infrastructure, well-paid jobs and no unemployment. And that during a period where all germany was still suffering from the WW1. So it was easy to convince and influence cos most people were willing to do anything for a better future. He sounded like the only and last hope, but that was before his election. Things changed afterwards, when he had convinced enough people and got the head of state. Some still stayed blind, waiting for him to let his promises come true and so supported his crazy attitude.

We should let him rest in peace and thank God that this time is over and people are about to learn that a different behaviour includes many more advantages, such as one love, peace and equal chances for everybody.

As for me i look at this past, taking it as my daddy's family's past, but it doesn't concern me. It makes me sad, but we all have to live our own lives, not letting the past take to much part of it. It only makes sad and things cannot be changed anymore, only made better in the future.

May God bless u all
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by EXPONENT(m): 8:03am On Feb 13, 2008
They STAYED EMPLOYED when everybody else wasn't.

After the WW1 the jews didn't miss a beat. They were the doctors, lawyers, jewelers, bankers etc.

They Owned over half of Germany.

The Germans didn't like that. keep in mind just over 100 years prior they were living in Ghettos.

Then they prospered as a hellish rate.

So Basically, jealousy and hatred. Also a jew wrote the Treatise of Versailles (sp) which further plunged German in dept because Germany had to pay all the countries they invaded.

They never forgot and got powerful and DOMINATED.

However, Germany overplayed their hand to their downfall.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by Rlst84sale(m): 4:36am On Mar 07, 2008
Maybe you guys should watch this then you would see where and how his satanic mission started from. Of course he and his second man were occultic I watched it in a documentary:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-271184351282509252
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by allonym: 4:46am On Apr 10, 2008
I read somewhere that the moon is made of cheese.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by lilliesboy(m): 8:14pm On May 28, 2008
Hitler does not really hate the Jews.It was God's prophesy in Jeremiah 16,dat He will sent an hunter after the Jews,so dat they will all go back to their real home(Israel) somday.This issue is currently bringing problem between Pastor John Hagee and John Mackain in the USA.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by genie1978: 7:49am On May 29, 2008
he is mentally retarded, isnt he jew himself??
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by naillabour: 7:27am On Jan 02, 2009
No he was not a Jew!
I appreciate the post by most, but not all the people on this topic.
I very good study of the History of Germany, and Europe is very essential to understand why Hitler was able to use a very clever People with very cleaver Generals to do what he has done not only to the Yews but also the German People. Look at the treaty of Versailles, after WW I how the French treated Germans, and how Germans felt about that.
You study the Bombing of London, and the following of that by the Bombing of highly concentrated living quarters of Cities and Towns in Germany as a deliberate strategy by Churchill and then you compare that to the killing of twenty four thousand women in Children in South Africa, by the British and their Allies during the Boer war, that time Churchill was a News reporter. You study the killing of Gurkas beings with meat hooks driven through their chins hanging them swinging upside down till they die.
ALL TO WIN A WAR.
America is trying to win wars without killing civilians, they yet have to win a war that way.
Hitler set out to free the Germans, but did not stop when they were free, after he invaded Poland he turned Mad, and took the German people now freed from the Treaty with him. There is to many coincidences in this war, to say outright it was not preplanned to get the Jews back to their new state, ISRAEL.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by Kenezi: 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2009
People here are talking more about mythology than true history.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by shotster50(m): 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2009
Adolf Hitler was a raving, ranting, schizophrenic nut job. An aberration of monstrous proportion.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by Theblessed(f): 4:15pm On May 20, 2009
Because, he was an EVIL PIECE OF WORK, DERANGED and a NUT HEAD, period. 

People like him who are into ethnic cleansing are still finding that despite their evil and atrocious acts, they can not completely terminate/irradicate a RACE.  People migrate to other parts of the world, tell me then, how evil people like Hitler could terminate them all, huh

Obviously, Germany supported his evil ideas otherwise, why did they allow a non-German to dictate what went on in Germany and most part of Europe at that time (1940's). 

Also, it is a well known fact that Austrians are deviants. 

Imagine last summer, an Austrian father imprisoned his own daughter (blood and flesh) in a bunker for over 20 years and made her pregnant seven times - SICK, SICK AND SICK people!!!!!!!!!!!

And for all you evil piece of work out there, your sins would definitely catch up with you as it did with Hitler and this Austrian father.  YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugandan NTV Disowns Staff Having Sex In The Office "They Are Not Our Staff" / WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook / Unclad Photos Of Melania Trump Hit The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.