Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? (100049 Views)

Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement / Media Compare Donald Trump With Aldoph Hitler / Why Are Jews So Powerful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by mamagee3(f): 1:05am On Jun 18, 2009
It was because he believed that the Jews were the cause of Germany's downfall.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by amebono11: 3:01am On Jun 19, 2009
mama-gee:

It was because he believed that the Jews were the cause of Germany's downfall.

who gave you the idea? ehn youive beeng oing thru kanus website havent you angry grin
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by yommyuk: 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2009
because the jews were more prosperous at the time than the Indigenous Germans.
The local people had no jobs but the jews were milking it.

The same thing is happening in europe now where immigrants are flourishing and the europeans are whinging
So will there be another holocaust? fingers crossed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by mamagee3(f): 9:08pm On Jun 19, 2009
,amebo no1:

who gave you the idea? ehn [b]youive beeng oing thru kanus website havent you angry ;[/b]D

Excuse me mademoiselle, I did not understand the sentence due to multiple misspellings grin grin, please if google won't give you the right spellings, try COPY AND PASTE. grin cool
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by agathamari(f): 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2009
adolf hitler was 1/4 jewish.  after the great war (ww1) the jews controled most of the money and ran the banks.  hitler did not just kill off jews but also any non german living within germany (gypsies, brits, americans, chinese, ) anyone with any form of disability.  toward the end he said anyone without blue eyes or blond hair should die.  intresting how people could listen to him seeing that he had brown hair and brown eyes and was half jewish.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by FowardEast(f): 1:48am On Aug 09, 2009
One of the worst white on white crimes ever commited. That's the Holocaust in a nut shell.

Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by rania: 12:09am On Jan 09, 2010
but what l don't understand is that hitler was half jew himself
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by bkbaybe99: 8:07am On Jan 09, 2010
What I don't understand is people calling the jews the 'chosen ones'. So what, nonjewish people are inferior? And I c some of the claims most of u r makin on here, always remember the victor always writes history!
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by rania: 12:05am On Jan 10, 2010
but what i still don't understand is why Hitler hated the jews when he was half jew himself
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by SEFAGO(m): 12:06am On Jan 10, 2010
U are a flamer- where exactly is it stated that Hitler was part Jew? Trouble maker
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by rania: 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2010
I read it in a fact book. That is why the first person he killed was his grandmother who was JEWISH grin
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 25, 2010
because he was a gay. he was half jewish himself. he was rejected by jews in his childhood interms of being hired and trying to fit in to their society/ lifestyle, he resented the "rejection" and over reacted like a child. tongue
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by ifele(m): 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2010
Yes it is tru Hitler and his cabal were members of a satanic cult called the Thule Occult Society. They were given a mission to kill all Jews they did not even spare the innocent children. Some Jews were Nazis too check out the book "Hitler's Jews".
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by ifele(m): 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2010
Hitler was descended from Jews and Joseph Goebbels was a Jew too. So was Goering and Himmler.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by webbjamie(m): 7:30pm On Apr 03, 2010
Although Hitler's deeds r loathsome to me i still think he had a GENIUS for leadership which he mis-used.I ADMIRE HIS COURAGE.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by dab8r419er(m): 11:51pm On Apr 13, 2010
Hitler did descend from Jewish roots    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler#Mein_Kampf    He was a very sick man and if left to his devices would have tried to kill every race except his desired few. Please try and read Mein Kampf loosely translated (My Struggle) It will educate on all things Hitler.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by elz(f): 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2010
and not just jews,
hitler only favoured aryans, that the blondest fairest whites.

the non-blond, non-blue eyed caucasians/whites, the jews, the mixed race, the gypsies, the religious were also executed. in 1930s germany religion was banned.

hitler's staff used to measure the noses, categorise the skin colour, etc. no one of a dakened skin colour, irrespective of religion would have been safe during those years of the holocaust.

hitler is no hero. he was a another tool of satan. every country that was controlled by communist, marxist, or nazi totalitarian states forbade the citizens of going to church, and abolished religion.

anyways the jewish descendants have had official, political, and financial apologies from many countries since that time. african people on the continent and the diaspora are still waiting for their's,
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by areaboi: 10:20am On Apr 21, 2010
He wanted to purify the white race (Aryan).
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by ifele(m): 12:21am On Apr 23, 2010
Every body wants to rule the world(people). Jews want to rule the world, Whites want to rule the world. They clash and what do have. One gets the

upper hand and Holocaust happens. Thats the crazy world for you.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by ifele(m): 2:38am On Apr 25, 2010
God always send regular punishments to Jews. Holocaust is one of the punishments He decided to use on them for their wickedness on this earth.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by ifele(m): 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2010
I am not encouraging people to hate Jews. Please respect them.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by Emmacarnegie(m): 11:14am On Apr 30, 2010
He fougth de purity & superiority of de german He believed de Jews were de cause of thier problems AND FINALLY THEY LOST DE WAR 4 DE GERMANS IN WORLD WAR 1
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by mamagee3(f): 2:13am On May 07, 2010
Cause he was a heartless Fooool who didn't deserve to breathe in Oxygen.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by Akosbaba(m): 4:37pm On May 07, 2010
The guy was just a sadist,it had nothing 2 do with karma.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by gidson12(m): 11:56am On May 14, 2010
mama-gee:

Cause he was a heartless Fooool who didn't deserve to breathe in Oxygen.

u do better in the romance section sad
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by Enigma1408: 11:09am On Aug 28, 2010
I have to say that I agree with cccc on what he said. First of all, Hitler was a man who understood and preached the truth. He did not lie about the Jews in any of what he said. Sure, the mass genocide was a bit of an overkill, but I'm sure there was at least a few points of logic from the German military's side of things. And second, I need to correct whoever it was that said that Hitler is the world's biggest control freak. There is already one man who has that title. His name is Barack Hussein Obama. Eversince Obama took over, "America" has turned into a shithole. But back to the main point. Hitler was not entirely wrong in the anihilation of the world's parasites. Let's keep in mind that the slaughtering of the homosexuals was indeed the right thing to do. Seriously, no one who is mental intact would seriously want to see or do that. That is how AIDS is spread after all. The Catholics were a bit of a borderline target. Remember, the Catholic church did used to at one point be a major world government, However they were not very good as a government at all. And whoever it is that said that Hitler was a Jew? Bleep YOU! It was prooven that Hitler was Austrian, though it is questionable still whether he may have had any family members who were related to any Jews. The world will never know officially. His childhood was very rough, and that is also what inspires the bad parenting you see in the modern day.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by Enigma1408: 11:23am On Aug 28, 2010
Yes, the genocide of the Jews was understandably offensive to a certain scale point. But allow me to ask all of you this:

If it were the towel heads and not the Jews who were slaughtered, do you think the world would have given a damn? Let's look at thiis way:

The "religion" the towel heads (Arabs) believe in is entire fake and bullshit.
Let's not forget that they started america's involvement with them by committing the second greatest evil act of all time. 9/11. What they did on September 11, 2001 was second because it could not and will never top the greatest act of evil of all time:
The attack on Pearl Harbor.
Now, I've heard people say that there can be a comparison between Pearl Harbor and 9/11. I ask you: In what way at all is there any possible way to compare the two? Why does anyone think that the loss of two office buildings and the death of over a couple thousand civians have any ability at all to compare to the tragedy of Pearl Harbor(My apologies to anyone who lost a family member because of 9/11)? There is no camparison. But I will tell you why 9/11 mattered to america. america needed a wake up call, 9/11 brought that very wake up call.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by Enigma1408: 11:29am On Aug 28, 2010
As I can see why ifele believes they could be respected, that is a bit understandable. However,

If you are a true Christian, you cannot find any respect at all for a race that had condemned their very own messiah to his demise while an already condemned prisoner was set free. Plus, have you ever watched Passion of the Christ? I must warn any who have not, I have. It was quite disturbing. But of course, if you examine the bible carefully, you will find that the Jews had done several things that they are to this day still hated for. You cannot blame those who do not like or respect the Jews religiously.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by Enigma1408: 11:32am On Aug 28, 2010
Yet again, another good point by ifele. Technically thinking, the halocaust, when you really think of it, was indeed a form of punishment for the sins of the Jews.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by Enigma1408: 11:38am On Aug 28, 2010
I understand what naillabour is saying about the whole thing with america trying not to kill innocent civilians. Of course, war is war. Someties you can't help it if you kill random civilians when they get caught in the battlefield or in the line fire at all.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by Enigma1408: 11:44am On Aug 28, 2010
Europe's facing an immigrant problem as well? I never heard about that, but I know what america's problems are:

1: The economy. No one's willing to hire honestly hard working true americans anymore. I personally am hoping for World War Three, what does a draft create when it happens? JOBS.
2: Obama. The country's going to Hell all because we have a total dumbass who doesn't know a flying Bleep of what he's doing.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by Enigma1408: 11:57am On Aug 28, 2010
Ok, I need to ask: Is "Theblessed" some lunatic who was by chance ever committed to a Sanitarium? I did not understand any of what she said at all! At least, I think, it's a she, Women do sound like lunatics when in all caps, but this is so far the worst case of lunaticness I have ever seen. Your sins will catch up with you?? Obviously, this woman is not a Christian. As it is in the religion, out of all the laws of God, there are only really two that you can never be forgiven for: Abortion and suicide, all others can be forgiven. But of course, sometimes comes at a certain price. I should know that quite personally, In July 2008, a very dear friend of mine was killed in a car accident that was caused by a man I have never liked. I have been in mourning over that ever since,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugandan NTV Disowns Staff Having Sex In The Office "They Are Not Our Staff" / WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook / Unclad Photos Of Melania Trump Hit The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.