Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Expired Visas And Foreign Marriage - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Expired Visas And Foreign Marriage (3296 Views)

Why Oh Why Do They Not Need Visas And Yet We Do?? / Transit Visas And Entry Visas/visa Free Countries (post Your Information Here) / Student Visas And Fradulent Visa Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expired Visas And Foreign Marriage by miekova(f): 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2012
please I need to ask is marrying a foreigner the only way to stay abroad after ones visa has expired?
Re: Expired Visas And Foreign Marriage by fittty(m): 7:57pm On Oct 18, 2012
miekova: please I need to ask is marrying a foreigner the only way to stay abroad after ones visa has expired?

Its not even a way any longer
Re: Expired Visas And Foreign Marriage by miekova(f): 9:15am On Oct 19, 2012
how do you mean? that it doesnt work?
Re: Expired Visas And Foreign Marriage by topsyking: 9:51am On Oct 19, 2012
@Miekova...no mind am jare..that's the only way u can get legal in europe..marry or get a child..my friend still lives there and is legal tru it..where do u av in mind going to
Re: Expired Visas And Foreign Marriage by miekova(f): 10:20am On Oct 19, 2012
no i don't oh, but my sister's boyfriend travelled and has not returned and we know his visa his visa has expired.
Re: Expired Visas And Foreign Marriage by topsyking: 10:36am On Oct 19, 2012
Oh..he is just a bf..so they r not married..in europe u gat to do wat u will to survive..which country he dey
Re: Expired Visas And Foreign Marriage by Talk2naija(m): 10:56am On Oct 19, 2012
He can just find out himself, but from what I heard abt marriage or child is the only strong tie for him to stay and cannot be easily done in weeks, I will advice him to get married to a citizen, if he had one and return home then apply for family reunion then there his wife can apply for his permanent stay and follow it with some documents goodluck,
Re: Expired Visas And Foreign Marriage by miekova(f): 11:06am On Oct 19, 2012
topsyking: Oh..he is just a bf..so they r not married..in europe u gat to do wat u will to survive..which country he dey

he is in Germany,
Re: Expired Visas And Foreign Marriage by miekova(f): 11:08am On Oct 19, 2012
Talk2naija: He can just find out himself, but from what I heard abt marriage or child is the only strong tie for him to stay and cannot be easily done in weeks, I will advice him to get married to a citizen, if he had one and return home then apply for family reunion then there his wife can apply for his permanent stay and follow it with some documents goodluck,

thanks.... but why am really asking is because am telling my sister to move on with her life, i just need to give her facts on why she should move on.
Re: Expired Visas And Foreign Marriage by Talk2naija(m): 11:15am On Oct 19, 2012
Is the guy ur bro or the lady is ur sister, I am confused summarize the story so I will know where to come in
Re: Expired Visas And Foreign Marriage by justwise(m): 11:16am On Oct 19, 2012
Talk2naija: He can just find out himself, but from what I heard abt marriage or child is the only strong tie for him to stay and cannot be easily done in weeks, I will advice him to get married to a citizen, if he had one and return home then apply for family reunion then there his wife can apply for his permanent stay and follow it with some documents goodluck,

What will happen to the woman he married in Germany? Leave her and bring his Nigerian wife?
Re: Expired Visas And Foreign Marriage by justwise(m): 11:17am On Oct 19, 2012
miekova:

thanks.... but why am really asking is because am telling my sister to move on with her life, i just need to give her facts on why she should move on.

Is your sister still in contact with him?
Re: Expired Visas And Foreign Marriage by miekova(f): 11:19am On Oct 19, 2012
Talk2naija: Is the guy ur bro or the lady is ur sister, I am confused summarize the story so I will know where to come in

the person abroad is my sister's boifrnd.
Re: Expired Visas And Foreign Marriage by Talk2naija(m): 11:21am On Oct 19, 2012
justwise:

What will happen to the woman he married in Germany? Leave her and bring his Nigerian wife?
oh what you just said and what I mean its d same
Re: Expired Visas And Foreign Marriage by Talk2naija(m): 11:28am On Oct 19, 2012
So now your sister boyfriend travel to german and in what help do you for him. Is it how to extend his stay or you are asking on how to tell ur sis to move on!
Re: Expired Visas And Foreign Marriage by justwise(m): 11:45am On Oct 19, 2012
Talk2naija: oh what you just said and what I mean its d same

And you think that is right? Use foreign women for visa and dump them after helping you?
Re: Expired Visas And Foreign Marriage by miekova(f): 11:55am On Oct 19, 2012
Talk2naija: So now your sister boyfriend travel to german and in what help do you for him. Is it[b] how to extend his stay[/b] or you are asking on how to tell ur sis to move on!

how does he extend his stay? that my que? becos if its by marrying alone (which i tink but not sure thats why i asked) i am totally against it
Re: Expired Visas And Foreign Marriage by topsyking: 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2012
Anyway..if ur sister doesn't here from him..den he must av found another white partner...let her move on with her life...those european girl need us more...lol
Re: Expired Visas And Foreign Marriage by Talk2naija(m): 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2012
justwise:

And you think that is right? Use foreign women for visa and dump them after helping you?
I didn't mention that the foreign women should be used and dumped. I am totally against that, I am just giving my on thought on the issue, please don't qoute me wrong.
Re: Expired Visas And Foreign Marriage by Talk2naija(m): 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2012
miekova:

how does he extend his stay? that my que? becos if its by marrying alone (which i tink but not sure thats why i asked) i am totally against it
to extend his stay he must have a strong tie in germany in which can convince them to let him stay but mostly what I heard is marriage and child, any other I I don't know but he can find out on his on term, for as person planning to travel like him must have other plan to follow immediately he step on their soil, so I am sure, he has his own way to survive, I am sure.
Re: Expired Visas And Foreign Marriage by justwise(m): 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2012
Talk2naija: I didn't mention that the foreign women should be used and dumped. I am totally against that, I am just giving my on thought on the issue, please don't qoute me wrong.

Then what do you think that will happen to the German lady if the Nigerian comes back to Nigeria to marry a Nigerian woman as you advised?
Re: Expired Visas And Foreign Marriage by Talk2naija(m): 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2012
topsyking: Anyway..if ur sister doesn't here from him..den he must av found another white partner...let her move on with her life...those european girl need us more...lol
. Nasooo jare
Re: Expired Visas And Foreign Marriage by Talk2naija(m): 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2012
justwise:

Then what do you think that will happen to the German lady if the Nigerian comes back to Nigeria to marry a Nigerian woman as you advised?
I am not saying he should come to Nigeria and get married, the lady said the guy travel to germany on tourist visa I think and it will soon be expired and I said why can he find someone he can married over there (citizen) and come back to Nigeria, because he applied for tourist visa and he promise to return then he should return as he promised, then since he's married to a german citizen he should apply for family visit then when he got he can tell his wife to apply for stay for him. That's what I mean hmm
Re: Expired Visas And Foreign Marriage by naturality(m): 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2012
Talk2naija: I am not saying he should come to Nigeria and get married, the lady said the guy travel to germany on tourist visa I think and it will soon be expired and I said why can he find someone he can married over there (citizen) and come back to Nigeria, because he applied for tourist visa and he promise to return then he should return as he promised, then since he's married to a german citizen he should apply for family visit then when he got he can tell his wife to apply for stay for him. That's what I mean hmm

Na only topics wey involve marriage to akata dem de see you for, and to make things worst, na only old women you de get affair with. take am easy bro, e no de easy as you think am. you still young, invest in yourself, not hoping for woman wey go carry you go obodo oyinbo. I de live for europe, and I know as e be for here.

i don advise you my own.

1 Like

Re: Expired Visas And Foreign Marriage by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2012
No be only him ooo, with TopsyKing sef grin grin grin
Re: Expired Visas And Foreign Marriage by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2012
Re: Expired Visas And Foreign Marriage by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 19, 2012
Re: Expired Visas And Foreign Marriage by topsyking: 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2012
dahonestboss: No be only him ooo, with TopsyKing sef grin grin grin
What do u mean with topsyking sef...its a free world..u got ur life to live and I got mine...u can av ur evil country..I don't bloody care..a country where majority of d youth are jobless,homeless.live under a dollar..is there hope for the youth in dis country no..the rich r getting richer and d poor getting miserable not even poorer again...If I marry 70yrs old whity..is none of ur fuc*king biz..pls mind ur biz...ok
Re: Expired Visas And Foreign Marriage by Talk2naija(m): 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2012
naturality:

Na only topics wey involve marriage to akata dem de see you for, and to make things worst, na only old women you de get affair with. take am easy bro, e no de easy as you think am. you still young, invest in yourself, not hoping for woman wey go carry you go obodo oyinbo. I de live for europe, and I know as e be for here.

i don advise you my own.
oh boy life is not as you think, if you go europe and make it its for urself and your cross to carry if it doesn't suceed, what I know is that life is not full of roses and thanks for the advice. It my decision to make wether to marry an old woman or not. Thanks for the advice
Re: Expired Visas And Foreign Marriage by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2012
na wa ooo, see this two Anililagnia, make una no vex abeg.
Re: Expired Visas And Foreign Marriage by Talk2naija(m): 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2012
dahonestboss: No be only him ooo, with TopsyKing sef grin grin grin
joor koko jabele. Many of this people on NL do one or two unimaginable tinz to get out of here, if to prove what I am saying the guy saying we are dis and dat, can he come out and swear on his grave life that there is no string attached to how he get to europe, if that he succed he won't say a single bad word
Re: Expired Visas And Foreign Marriage by Talk2naija(m): 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2012
We all came to dis life tru different womb

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Notorious Places In Ibadan / Schengen Visa - List Of Required Documents. Visit Http://emb-norway.com.ng / A Nigerian Restaurant In Beijing China Where U Can Enjoy Nigerian Food. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.