Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Child Abused By Relatives - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Child Abused By Relatives (1117 Views)

Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? / Common Problems Nigerians Living Abroad Face From Relatives / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Child Abused By Relatives by miekova(f): 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2012
a church member confided in me of how she was abused by her cousin when she was a child, he guy told her that she had evil spirit/badluck that any man she sleeps with will die becos she had marine husband.
and he is the only one that can rescue her from the bondage so every night he would sleep with her and pour one sacred oil on her private part for cleansing.. and all these happend when this girl was just 11 years old.
I personally think that sending our kids to go live with relatives is one very risky idea, and should be discouraged.
Re: Child Abused By Relatives by EfemenaXY: 10:52pm On Oct 18, 2012
^^ And where were her parents in all of this?

Let me guess, the poor child was born into a home of self-induced poverty. With a couple having more kids than they could adequately cater for. angry angry
Re: Child Abused By Relatives by coogar: 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2012
miekova: a church member confided in me of how she was abused by her cousin when she was a child, he guy told her that she had evil spirit/badluck that any man she sleeps with will die becos she had marine husband.
and he is the only one that can rescue her from the bondage so every night he would sleep with her and pour one sacred oil on her private part for cleansing.. and all these happend when this girl was just 11 years old.
I personally think that sending our kids to go live with relatives is one very risky idea, and should be discouraged.

idiotic story...
your church member friend is a fraud - she could have told anyone as at then but like the most other filthy-minded opportunists, she enjoyed the ride and now she's looking for cheap empathy......oloshious fellow!
Re: Child Abused By Relatives by slimyem: 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2012
coogar:

idiotic story...
your church member friend is a fraud - she could have told anyone as at then but like the most other filthy-minded opportunists, she enjoyed the ride and now she's looking for cheap empathy......oloshious fellow!
cheesycheesy
Re: Child Abused By Relatives by 234GT(m): 11:47pm On Oct 20, 2012
From accounts of victims of child abuse that I have heard on bbc world service, a good number of them said children, they felt they were guilty and the molesters were right. It is important for parents to shield their children, especially girls from male relatives. Most children are abused by people they trust.
Re: Child Abused By Relatives by tonym1(m): 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2012
THEY ARE CALLED PEDOPHILIA OR PAEDOPHILE angry
Re: Child Abused By Relatives by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2012
if women did enjoy forced or pressured sex...then there would be no need to call it sex-ual abuse. rape can cause serious mental disorders and vaginimus, that last for years, especially when its repeat and not reported for a long period of time. its only an idiot who thinks women enjoy rape

(1) (Reply)

He Does Not Want Her To Help Her People / A Conversation Between 2012 And 2013 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.