Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

He Does Not Want Her To Help Her People - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Does Not Want Her To Help Her People (1118 Views)

Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? / Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On / My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & Bbm And He Does Not Know It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Does Not Want Her To Help Her People by penelope9: 7:22am On Oct 20, 2012
Hi everybody, my friend has been married for sometime now but recently she told me that the wicked husband does not want her to send the money that she work hard for to her mother, he even told her that her siblings dare not come to see her.This wicked husband of hers have friends that does not want the wife siblings to visit only their own people that are as wicked as they are visit them,this her so-called husband is very boostful and wicked and in the spirit i was told he is very far away from God and his garment/spirit which suppose to be as white as snow is very dirty unknown to him.What do i tell her now.
Re: He Does Not Want Her To Help Her People by ifyalways(f): 9:28am On Oct 20, 2012
Look at all the negative adjectives you used in qualifying your friends man! What did your friend, who's obviously a saint (lol) doing with such a devil(as you've painted) ?

Na wao for us oh.you seem not to have respect for this your friends man and I sooo blame the woman.
Re: He Does Not Want Her To Help Her People by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2012
ifyalways: Look at all the negative adjectives you used in qualifying your friends man! What did your friend, who's obviously a saint (lol) doing with such a devil(as you've painted) ?

Na wao for us oh.you seem not to have respect for this your friends man and I sooo blame the woman.

you are sooo blaming a woman who has not even spoken out? aren't you too quick at judging a (voiceless) woman unknown to you?

poster: it's not your business or are you her relative in need of or interested in her money? let the wife deal with her husband. she has to find a way. it's her husband and her people. we know nothing about their financial situation nor her relatives. what you have told us is not enough to pass a judgement. I have seen many greedy relatives along my way so sometimes I am not surprised husbands and wives are sick and tired of them. I am not saying this is the case here but it MIGHT be.
Re: He Does Not Want Her To Help Her People by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2012
poster I've noticed you like making posts about your 'friends' husbands and marriages. Why don't you mind your own business?

1 Like

Re: He Does Not Want Her To Help Her People by penelope9: 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2012
Ujujoan: poster I've noticed you like making posts about your 'friends' husbands and marriages. Why don't you mind your own business?
I have never force them to tell me anything about their families so it's not my fault at all.
Re: He Does Not Want Her To Help Her People by dwas: 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2012
Ujujoan: poster I've noticed you like making posts about your 'friends' husbands and marriages. Why don't you mind your own business?
Re: He Does Not Want Her To Help Her People by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2012
penelope9: I have never force them to tell me anything about their families so it's not my fault at all.

They tell you things, because they obviously trust you. Little do they know your mouth doesn't remain shut. Mind your own business, and sort out the stuff in your own life. The way you're insulting your "friend's" husband, wow.

Does she know you hate him this much? You're a "friend" to be wary of!

#JusticeforAluu4
Re: He Does Not Want Her To Help Her People by Ivynwa(f): 6:05am On Oct 22, 2012
penelope9: Hi everybody, my friend has been married for sometime now but recently she told me that the wicked husband does not want her to send the money that she work hard for to her mother, he even told her that her siblings dare not come to see her.This wicked husband of hers have friends that does not want the wife siblings to visit only their own people that are as wicked as they are visit them,this her so-called husband is very boostful and wicked and in the spirit i was told he is very far away from God and his garment/spirit which suppose to be as white as snow is very dirty unknown to him.What do i tell her now.

dwas:
You are right. Penelope9 is the person in disguise. She is fun of abusing her husband on the net, moreso, check through her post, she is having extra-marital affair. I know her very well in person. She even said in one of her post that she want to "bleep" different guys! nawah o, after two children, still in her husband house till now.

She doesnt care for our children. You drop 50k for house keep, nothing to show for it. got hope in the night, our daugher, 1 and half year old drinking garri in the night while she goes around spending the house keep on her self. real wicked woman dey this world o.

please kindly go through all her post to know the kind of person this my wife be.

I don tire o

shocked shocked shocked #dramathings

Make una take am easy -o-o if you are really man and wife for there seems to be a great tension between the two of you which can be sensed in your posts. How about working at what is causing the dissatisfactions instead of making hints and insinuations online?
Re: He Does Not Want Her To Help Her People by chiteny(m): 7:57am On Oct 22, 2012
All i see is wicked wicked wicked. Any way shaa, @wicked OP who has a wicked friend married to a wicked husband,I don't really have a wicked advice to give you but just want to say that your wicked friend should have a peaceful wicked talk with her wicked husband to resolve the wicked issue and also try not to see her wicked husband only from a wicked view. angry
Re: He Does Not Want Her To Help Her People by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 22, 2012
chiteny: All i see is wicked wicked wicked. Any way shaa, @wicked OP who has a wicked friend married to a wicked husband,I don't really have a wicked advice to give you but just want to say that your wicked friend should have a peaceful wicked talk with her wicked husband to resolve the wicked issue and also try not to see her wicked husband only from a wicked view.

LMAO grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Mature Advice Needed... / 40 Things Husbands Should Stop Doing / Will I Regret Not Dating Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.