Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection (21687 Views)

How Illegal Butt Injections Almost Killed This Woman / Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection / Woman Loses 7 Kids To Mitochondria Genetic Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by Harkyn92(m): 5:58am On Oct 19, 2012
grin[center][/center]Dats gud
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by senateservices(m): 6:02am On Oct 19, 2012
where is the man, dude or that sugar boy u are try to seduce/attract/impress with that ur smelling yansh now? undecided foolish woman!
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 19, 2012
When people start searching for things that are not lost, this is the result. It is a lesson to everybody, especially our dear ladies who can do anything in the name of Fashion.

I wish her the best in this life.

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by Heymus(m): 6:50am On Oct 19, 2012
sad SMH for her! Insecurity indeed!
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by donchelsea: 6:52am On Oct 19, 2012
Having read her story, its quite a big lesson to all ladies who will fix contact eyes, lashes, silicon on d breast, silicon on d bottocks, what a shallow life, vanity upon vanity!
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by Ehijess(f): 6:56am On Oct 19, 2012
It is so unfortunate for her. Nothing is as good as being urself. Now where are all her inspirators and mentors? God help and console her
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by Ariyke: 7:06am On Oct 19, 2012
See wetin ADULT PRESSURE cause am nwsad
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by Chiemekaorizu(m): 7:08am On Oct 19, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]gosh! Some people like making unnecessary mistakes. Babe sori oo
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:08am On Oct 19, 2012
Just to have yansh . girls can do anything to wine their waist. this is arrant nonsense.
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by free2ryhme: 7:10am On Oct 19, 2012
Well a lesson to others
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by omenziate(m): 7:28am On Oct 19, 2012
Good for her. She don become monument now.

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by buchibabe: 7:29am On Oct 19, 2012
Nna mehnnnn!!!!! I'm begining to love my plate nyaSh. I no wan enlarge again. Any clothe wey no fit d ass should go to hell

2 Likes

Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by freecocoa(f): 7:30am On Oct 19, 2012
In the end its all vanity.
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 19, 2012
To no1 in particular...

Although I love having a big backside, it's really not that serious undecided.

Getting the attention of any man or even trying to overcome teases from friends is not worth putting your life at risk. I know how hard it is as a woman to deal with people constantly critiquing your physique but at the end of the day, it is us giving others too much power over how we see ourselves.

Whether it is small, big, flat, wide, square, round..all booties do the same thing (pass waste) grin I am sorry for being blunt but at the end of the day that is really all it is good for.

Don't allow your self esteem to be "shot" over some loser who won't want you because of the size of your backside and not what is in your mind/soul. Such men are not worthy of you, they are mere mortals just like you and don't deserve to have that much power.

This also goes for other women. Women typically find the need to try to outdo each other
in just about everything but mostly in looks. It's ridiculous! It's childish, it's unnecessary.

I have heard many stories of women being slightly disfigured from illegal
procedures, some have died and now this. undecided Get some self esteem!!

You were made that way because THAT IS YOU!!!
If you were to have a big butt, br3asts, hips; etc you would have been made that way.

Embrace who you are. Love who you are!!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 19, 2012
yes i "get time"..so what? tongue grin
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by free2ryhme: 7:39am On Oct 19, 2012
omenziate: Good for her. She don become monument now.

she made a mistake and she owned up to it .. it can happen to anyone and does not mean you have to talk to her dat way.. people die from incident like this she is alive to tell others the truth about butt injection and that is what counts
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by alex406(m): 7:41am On Oct 19, 2012
That is what you get when you think you are smarter than your creator.
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by dridowu: 7:44am On Oct 19, 2012
All in d name " I WANT TO IMPRESS DOS GUY" now she is limbless. Well a lesson 4 all
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by bory09(m): 7:49am On Oct 19, 2012
no matter what happen to thier fellow mate they won't listen. Ask me why its because woman are fake creature this cause will always drive them to commit the uncommitable
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by Dranatomy: 7:51am On Oct 19, 2012
over the counter cortisol tablets would have been better and even cheaper than one week square meals....All the same, its a great pity dat this happens to her
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by staaari: 7:52am On Oct 19, 2012
Same happened to a niaja babe recenty:

For someone chasing an ideal of greater beauty and sex appeal, it was a sad death in a foreign hospital, thousands of miles from home. But such was the price paid by 20-year-old Claudia Aderotimi, who travelled from her home in London to America, apparently in a quest for backstreet cosmetic surgery to give herself fuller buttocks.

Ladies... be happy with what u have afterall punnany is SAME.
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by free2ryhme: 7:57am On Oct 19, 2012
you cant play God neither could you be smarter than the devil
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by DrChatNuff: 7:57am On Oct 19, 2012
2yrs ago ...a Nigerian Londoner got same treatment in USA ....and died on operating table........Jah giveth.Jah taketh..Jah bless
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by alyarmouk(m): 7:59am On Oct 19, 2012
U NEVER SEE ANYTHING....DEM 4 KUKU COMOT UR NYASH JOIN..
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by Emmyk(m): 8:00am On Oct 19, 2012
poor chap
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by MissC1: 8:02am On Oct 19, 2012
grin grin I put it to men to tel me if d taste of smal booty nd dat of big ar d same. Good for Her. She indiretl told God dat she didn't lyk d way He creatd her. I advice her to go for breast enlargment too.
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by Smooyis(m): 8:05am On Oct 19, 2012
Pitiable sight. We are all prone to mistakes. And sometimes we get what we neva bargained for. Just a pity she made a very costly mistake. I pray God who has kept her alive sustain and see her thru.

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by ektbear: 8:05am On Oct 19, 2012
*Kails*:
yes i "get time"..so what? tongue grin

ok, so I was wondering whose new id this was. Now I know
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by gulfer: 8:19am On Oct 19, 2012
How would she fare in the hereafter without the limbs?
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by ifyalways(f): 8:23am On Oct 19, 2012
Its strange she couldn't remember how much she paid for the fake arze.
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by bonna4u(m): 8:34am On Oct 19, 2012
So pathetic, if she had used a piece of cloth or carton to pad the yansh, her hands and legs would have still been hers. I now feel my neighbour(wise girl) who uses padded brazies to enhance her manchester.
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by Fidelcruiz(m): 9:05am On Oct 19, 2012
~Sissy~:

Teased by her family and friends about her flat "pancake" booty, Apryl Michelle Brown had always been insecure about her backside. Once she got enough money, she told herself, she'd buy herself a better one. "I didn't know if I wanted to look like Janet Jackson or J. Lo," the Los Angeles cosmetologist, 46, says in an exclusive interview featured in the November issue of ESSENCE magazine. "I just wanted a new, bigger booty."

Tragically, her quest for curves cost her all her limbs and almost her life.
In 2004, Brown says she paid a "pumper," an unlicensed person, to inject industrial-grade silicone into her buttocks. Brown can't recall how much the woman actually charged — maybe $500, maybe $1,000 — but over time, she says, the area became intensely irritated and painful, and the skin blackened. By early 2006 she says the silicone had hardened, causing severe pain and infection, ultimately requiring her to have lifesaving amputation of her limbs last year.

Now adjusting to her new life with prosthetics, Brown shares her story — and her warning for others tempted to check out "pumping parties" — with writer Amy Elisa Keith in ESSENCE. "I was left here for a purpose," she says. "I have to get the word out so that nobody else makes this choice."

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXk97JSPp1DWJwUf8utJT9PZ-nbEieAnKj-qIbZflPdmwNY1w2Yg[/img]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PFM1rbwpv0k
Its a shame she lost her 2 arms and legs but I think it's a lesson other ladies intending to follow suit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? / Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status / Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.