Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,995 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Would You Buy bosom Milk For Your Baby? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Would You Buy bosom Milk For Your Baby? (7048 Views)

Why The Wrong Sleeping Position Can Kill Your Baby. / 10 Incredible Uses Of Bosom Milk / Tips For Nursing Mothers On How To Increase Bosom Milk Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Buy bosom Milk For Your Baby? by strangest(m): 7:54am On Oct 19, 2012
@op abeg let me know when they start making well treated yoghurt from bosom milk... *wink*
Re: Would You Buy bosom Milk For Your Baby? by gruppom: 8:00am On Oct 19, 2012
Gudintent: N to the capital NO!

Eeeeeeeughhhhhh undecided
But you can buy cow milk abi?
Note its not for you to drink
Re: Would You Buy bosom Milk For Your Baby? by albacete(m): 8:05am On Oct 19, 2012
ekt_bear: I wasn't even aware of this. But now that I am, yes...it seems to be more nutritious/beneficial for babies than formula.

So if my wife couldn't breastfeed, why not?

But u be female naa. That i am very sure of.
So the question you wanted to ask is "If i can't breastfeed, why not?"

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy bosom Milk For Your Baby? by tjskii(f): 8:11am On Oct 19, 2012
Oh really u can sell booby milk,ehn op, biko nu,na ow much person fit sell am for open market,na bizness opportunity land for my lap so dis morning cheesy
Re: Would You Buy bosom Milk For Your Baby? by ektbear: 8:13am On Oct 19, 2012
albacete:

But u be female naa. That i am very sure of.
So the question you wanted to ask is "If i can't breastfeed, why not?"

Often people are very sure of things that they are in fact quite wrong about.

I suppose that you are just the latest example of this.
Re: Would You Buy bosom Milk For Your Baby? by sushieater: 8:25am On Oct 19, 2012
tjskii: Oh really u can sell booby milk,ehn op, biko nu,na ow much person fit sell am for open market,na bizness opportunity land for my lap so dis morning cheesy
A litre goes for $1..hope u're still interested in the bizness?
Re: Would You Buy bosom Milk For Your Baby? by ifyalways(f): 8:32am On Oct 19, 2012
This won't fly in Naija. Why?
The rich that would afford it would prefer formula, the poor that might need it can't afford it.
Re: Would You Buy bosom Milk For Your Baby? by Policewoman(f): 8:57am On Oct 19, 2012
intrepid:

SOURCE

Women are selling their bre@st milk online and buyers are buying too. As this is happening in the Western countries now with the attendant problems, some of our people will soon begin to see it as the new ''swag'' for whatever reasons they may adduce.

I am yet to understand fully why a healthy woman who has no bre@stfeeding or bre@st milk production impediment would choose this.

So question to NLDers, would/can you buy bre@st milk. . .even from an approved bre@st bank to feed your baby?

That is such a silly and lazy thing to do. In Naija here, we have local stuff we take to make the milk run from the breas.t. Hope say we no go copy dis one.
Re: Would You Buy bosom Milk For Your Baby? by albacete(m): 9:04am On Oct 19, 2012
ekt_bear:

Often people are very sure of things that they are in fact quite wrong about.

I suppose that you are just the latest example of this.

Ok oo. U win.
So, my man, how u dey? smiley
Re: Would You Buy bosom Milk For Your Baby? by Estrada(m): 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2012
WDF!!! Aint no way I'm gonna allow dat. One of y'all might patronize ds second hand bosom milk and later u'll start wondering why ur son is lynching folks left right and centre in an Aluu style.
Re: Would You Buy bosom Milk For Your Baby? by UmericanGirl(f): 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2012
Policewoman: That is such a silly and lazy thing to do. In Naija here, we have local stuff we take to make the milk run from the breas.t. Hope say we no go copy dis one.

Those things don't always work when a lady has to use a pump to express the milk.
Re: Would You Buy bosom Milk For Your Baby? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2012
shiit, wtf jor?
Re: Would You Buy bosom Milk For Your Baby? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2012
If for some reason my wife couldn't breastfeed, then yes, from an approved and screened, distribution / sharing center. Not from someone selling wholesale, with the risk of infection.

I see it as no different from buying cow's formula. Saying that though, my eldest was breastfed up to the age of 6 months, then formula fed with Aptamil formula, which is an organic, breastmilk substitute. Hipp is also good.

#JusticeforAluu4
Re: Would You Buy bosom Milk For Your Baby? by koljakust(m): 10:30am On Jul 27, 2022
In such situations, it is worth knowing good places to buy hipp stage 1 dutch website that will provide you with all the goods you need to buy, as well as where everything you need is always in stock right now!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! Why Do We Urinate Often During Rainy Season / The 50 Natural Best Foods For Your Manhood (male Only) / How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.