Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,896 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok (8871 Views)

NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) / Photo of 60yr Old Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs Worth N609m At Lagos Airport / Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:06am On Oct 19, 2012
chai business don spoil for them ooo
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by Ifilinwa(f): 7:07am On Oct 19, 2012
Nawa oº°˚°º... Akpos nd im frend neva go school again, na 2 cari drug wey beta 4 dem... Ok oº°˚°º.. i dey come make i bail una
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by Burger01(m): 7:08am On Oct 19, 2012
Igbo Kwenzeonu!!! I trust una anytime any day.... Na wa o. I am actually not surprised...
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by victorD3: 7:13am On Oct 19, 2012
Its GEJ's fault.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by Burger01(m): 7:14am On Oct 19, 2012
R2bees: why igbos all d tym...God save our tribe o
Amen to this my brother. Na wa o o. I tire o o..

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 19, 2012
Thailand does not do death sentence to non national,but life imprison for sure.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by santakris(m): 7:17am On Oct 19, 2012
jamp:

My friend are u high? Those names are fake. In the business you don't use ur real name. Tomorow you will see those guys again with different names
I suspect this man is one of them. How do u know their tactics.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 19, 2012
fowowe411: must u view evritin tribaly? Datz y nigeria wl neva unite! Nigeria must divide!
yes, i want it dad way....am igbo
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 19, 2012
jamp:

My friend are u high? Those names are fake. In the business you don't use ur real name. Tomorow you will see those guys again with different names
ok, hausa or yoruba pple faking igbo name abi?
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by NewsFlash101: 7:18am On Oct 19, 2012
a
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by mejai(m): 7:19am On Oct 19, 2012
It's dis hw we gonna get biafra? Assumin we seperated frm 9ja, what will be our economy? Drug traffickin, kidnappin, robbery, 419, sellin human parts and oda forms of ritual? kai!!! Walahi talahi, mexico will be a small cartel to contend wit. Igbos stop all des nonsense and reposition ur dreams!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by Burger01(m): 7:19am On Oct 19, 2012
Mad Cow: As soon as I saw this thread... I knew it had to be Igbo related..

Nsogbu adighi.. My question now is why does Seun and Mukina skip the Yoruba crime stories and only bring that of the Igbos to the front page.. Or is it that Yorubas don't commit crimes like pushing drugs?! If that is it, how come a Yoruba woman is the WORLD RECORD HOLDER for injested cocaine?!

Anyways.. Nothing spoil.

Umuigbo gbachie fa nkiti.. Ika ga gu fa ofu ubosi.
There is no sensational Yoruba crime scene. If there is any it would make front page. But, the rate the Igbos are going at it is just damn astronomical. One love...

7 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 19, 2012
euromilion: Thailand does not do death sentence to non national,but life imprison for sure.
they wil enjoy d bangok prison more than 9ja own...lolx
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by Ellashow: 7:21am On Oct 19, 2012
Let me glue to my refresh button....
Soon it's going 2 get twisted...I laugh in Dbanj grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by antontech(m): 7:28am On Oct 19, 2012
We too like money.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by Twhizzy1993(m): 7:29am On Oct 19, 2012
naija and their act
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by azpekuliar: 7:31am On Oct 19, 2012
Dead meat!... cry
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by geeez: 7:32am On Oct 19, 2012

Nsogbu adighi.. My question now is why does Seun and Mukina skip the Yoruba crime stories and only bring that of the Igbos to the front page.. Or is it that Yorubas don't commit crimes like pushing drugs?! If that is it, how come a Yoruba woman is the WORLD RECORD HOLDER for injested cocaine?!

Anyways.. Nothing spoil.

Well I've seen Yoruba crimes hit the front page several times but for every one Yoruba crime, you bet there are sixteen Igbo crimes. It's just comparing Ethiopia's medals at the Olympics to that of the USA

5 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 19, 2012

Anyways.. Nothing spoil.

i will always say it, seun is a closet tribalist but no fear though other sites like naijapals.com have so far passed nairaland in the number of members since and they don't have to display it at the top of the website to fool people. Seun as i am sure you have figured out by now i am your biggest critic, i feel you are a hypocritical biggot, who would rather ban garri advocates (whom i think are realists) instead of banning tribal hate peddlers. but i aint surprised after all this site has virtually become low and sleasy with all manners of characters wrting whatever they like? what gives anyone the right to insult isalm? or Yorubas or Ibos.. dont worry you will still need to reduce advert rates further to get the kind of traffic you want and that wont even save this rag website you creep...
PS: ban me, after all i have been watching you sin since joining here in 2005

7 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by Maxymilliano(m): 7:34am On Oct 19, 2012
What a misadventure, Thailand of all places.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by free2ryhme: 7:36am On Oct 19, 2012
victorD3: Its GEJ's fault.

did he tell them to do drugs
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by Rooneyboy(m): 7:37am On Oct 19, 2012
we have strong tribal bigots for MODs.
RUBBIISH!
NEXT.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by james1(m): 7:46am On Oct 19, 2012
......Equals Death.
The got guts to traffick banned drugs to a place where the penalty is solid.
If they had succeeded;their december here would have been some thing to remember.smh.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by tchaik(m): 7:47am On Oct 19, 2012
lestat:

i will always say it, seun is are closet tribalist but no fear though other sites like naijapals.com have so far passed nairaland in the number of members since and they don't have to display it at the top of the website to fool people. Seun as i am sure you have figured out by now i am your biggest critic, i feel you are a hypocritical biggot, who would rather ban garri advocates (whom i think are realists) instead of banning tribal hate peddlers. but i aint surprised after all this site has virtually become low and sleasy with all manners of characters wrting whatever they like? what gives anyone the right to insult isalm? or Yorubas or Ibos.. dont worry you will still need to reduce advert rates further to get the kind of traffic you want and that wont even save this rag website you creep...

Bless you brother; I owe you one bottle for this
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by Rooneyboy(m): 8:03am On Oct 19, 2012
geeez:

Well I've seen Yoruba crimes hit the front page several times but for every one Yoruba crime, you bet there are sixteen Igbo crimes. It's just comparing Ethiopia's medals at the Olympics to that of the USA

arrant nonsense !
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 19, 2012
I BA-NG CO-CK IN BANGKOK - LUDA

IGBO KWENU OOOOOOOOOOOOOO cry
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by seye4nii(f): 8:20am On Oct 19, 2012
Igbos are desperate for money. PERIOd,,,,,,,, tongue sad cool
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by ujchief(m): 8:33am On Oct 19, 2012
Stale gist! As if we're not aware of why the mods and 'many' Nl climax at the sight of such headlines. Keep searching for latest crimes commited by igbos, google is ur friend, and the mods are there to ensure ur thread hits frontpage. Meanwhile, an important thread such as the on-going Eze igbo 2012 Nl online election is ignored at the politics section.

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by TonySpike: 8:35am On Oct 19, 2012
Ellashow: Let me glue to my refresh button....
Soon it's going 2 get twisted...I laugh in Dbanj grin

I think you should laugh in Dagrin. I like his laughter!
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by Donbrig: 8:40am On Oct 19, 2012
Na wa for Igbo people Ooooo, they are just too greedy and desperate for money. I used to have some Igbo friends in U.S and in Europe, but I disengaged myself with them all due to their deadly mind-set towards money making and vowed never to have an Igbo man as a close friend again in my life. They are a big disgrace and burden to Nigerians at home and abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by Policewoman(f): 8:40am On Oct 19, 2012
Crime isnt restricted to a particular tribe. But i guess the adventrous nature of the ibos make them to get involved in drugs and other crimes more than the other tribes. I don't subscibe to the GREED part because the average Nigerian is greedy.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok by ujchief(m): 8:48am On Oct 19, 2012
lestat:

i will always say it, seun is are closet tribalist but no fear though other sites like naijapals.com have so far passed nairaland in the number of members since and they don't have to display it at the top of the website to fool people. Seun as i am sure you have figured out by now i am your biggest critic, i feel you are a hypocritical biggot, who would rather ban garri advocates (whom i think are realists) instead of banning tribal hate peddlers. but i aint surprised after all this site has virtually become low and sleasy with all manners of characters wrting whatever they like? what gives anyone the right to insult isalm? or Yorubas or Ibos.. dont worry you will still need to reduce advert rates further to get the kind of traffic you want and that wont even save this rag website you creep...
99 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawyer Doris Chibuko Killed In Oakland University Shooting / Man Stabbed Over N10 Cigarette In Lagos / Pics Of Evans And Wife And House In Magodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.