Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend (16384 Views)

Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) / $30,000 Catacombo Coffin With Sound System & A Spotify Streaming Account / The Lottery Death Sentence: How $30 Million Lotto Winner Ended Up Broke And Murd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by omenziate(m): 11:39pm On Oct 19, 2012
U see d badluck some girls can b? Man never rest since garden of eden because of woman even to dis our dispensation. Chei.
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by SELFWORTH: 11:43pm On Oct 19, 2012
You can tell from 95% of the post here that Nigerians are money mad.... She left him for a reason at a time when he had no money. That alone tells you there were other issues. How can you equate money to lasting happiness. A lot of people here sound like gold diggers to me... It's never too late . You can all still apply to replace her in his life....Awon oju o rola ri..
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Cpat21(m): 11:51pm On Oct 19, 2012
[quote author=freecocoa]My own concern is why the tax equals almost half of the money? I tire 4 dem o
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by frank4ryl(m): 12:09am On Oct 20, 2012
fittty: That's what you call goodluck! His b**tch was badluck and she certainly would be sulking wherever she's at...

Just thinking the same thing with you.
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by chinkelly(m): 12:43am On Oct 20, 2012
Point of note: If ur girlfriend dey make yanga 4 u say she won leave u. nor beg am Oo. Let her go.
grin
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Truckpusher(m): 12:48am On Oct 20, 2012
190-the-clown:
back to the topic

I know if na NIGERIAN girls - the gurl full family for don reach the guy GATE begin beg

make the man forgive their daughter

smh
With your kind of sisters and family members I think it's a big YES, especially with that your paternal uncle that plays kalo kalo grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by chinkelly(m): 12:49am On Oct 20, 2012
SELFWORTH: You can tell from 95% of the post here that Nigerians are money mad.... She left him for a reason at a time when he had no money. That alone tells you there were other issues. How can you equate money to lasting happiness. A lot of people here sound like gold diggers to me... It's never too late . You can all still apply to replace her in his life....Awon oju o rola ri..
o boy dey decieve your sef. u are on ur own. How can u not equate money with happiness. Can u be happy without it, or if the guy had won this cash a few weeks earlier, would she av left him? I guess it if u av d dough and not be happy then u dont know where to do ur shopping.
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 20, 2012
All dat money in taxes ? No wonder ds ppl dnt employ sentiments whl voting. If i ever pay dat kain tax, i wil hit d govt worse dan bakare.
#reading a book on hw 2 evade tax#
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by chinkelly(m): 12:50am On Oct 20, 2012
Truckpusher: With your kind of sisters and family members I think it's a big YES, especially with that your paternal uncle that plays kalo kalo grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by chinkelly(m): 12:53am On Oct 20, 2012
190-the-clown:
back to topic'

if all my 7 girlfriends should dump me for me to be $30K richer

abeg make them start to file out from my life starting from this nite kia kia angry angry
bros u gather them plenty Oo grin grin
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by logica(m): 12:54am On Oct 20, 2012
At least he has enough $$s now to import a vintage, all-options Indian chick direct from Mumbai. cheesy
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Bright2(m): 1:29am On Oct 20, 2012
Down fall of a man is not the end of his life. wink
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by oyedun82(m): 2:35am On Oct 20, 2012
#unluckybastard trending on twitter
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by tonym1(m): 2:40am On Oct 20, 2012
SUCH IS LIFE WOMEN BE PATIENT AS YOU NEVER KNOW TOMORROW grin
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:00am On Oct 20, 2012
SELFWORTH: You can tell from 95% of the post here that Nigerians are money mad.... She left him for a reason at a time when he had no money. That alone tells you there were other issues. How can you equate money to lasting happiness. A lot of people here sound like gold diggers to me... It's never too late . You can all still apply to replace her in his life....Awon oju o rola ri..

it could well be because of money and since it wasn't expressly stated what the cause of the breakup was, people have to assume. But the fact that she left him when he had no money does not mean there were other issues involved, she may have left cos he had no money.
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:10am On Oct 20, 2012
Please, what is LOTTERY
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by SaveNigeria: 5:50am On Oct 20, 2012
What if before the break-up, the girl had encouraged him to buy the ticket, doesn't she have right to claim part of the money? I mean the guy should be fair enough to give her some cash no matter how small if the girl had a hand in him buying the ticket in the first place.
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by DonaldGenes(m): 5:57am On Oct 20, 2012
[quote author=Freiburger]That girl will do everything to ensure a reunification. grin [/quote
I de tell youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by ujchief(m): 6:03am On Oct 20, 2012
ekt_bear:

That is life in yankee.

The taxes he pays will go to maintain roads, schools, etc.
close to 46% tax?? Thats pure wickedness! Cant imagine working 2 jobs just for a rich govt to take almost half the money in the name of tax!
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by ujchief(m): 6:05am On Oct 20, 2012
exxell: Please, what is LOTTERY
another name for ROBBERY. The guy must have robbed Citi bank in US
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by ujchief(m): 6:10am On Oct 20, 2012
Donxavier:

it could well be because of money and since it wasn't expressly stated what the cause of the breakup was, people have to assume. But the fact that she left him when he had no money does not mean there were other issues involved, she may have left cos he had no money.
a simple question, 'was he rich b4 the girl started dating him? U guys made it look like he was formaly rich, then he became broke prompting his girl to leave him.
I believe the girl left him for other reasons besides money, b'cos he wasnt rich when she started dating him.
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 20, 2012
She may have left him because he was too much of a nice guy or perhaps a mamas boy.
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Callotti: 6:16am On Oct 20, 2012
ekt_bear:

No. His name is Sandeep Singh...so a Hindu or a Sikh. Wetin concern Hindu with Arab or Taliban cheesy grin

Ms_Oluchi:

He's not arab dummie!! he's from south east asia, you can tell from his name.

nagoma:

An ARAB named Singh? How did you manage to write when you are clearly an illiterate?

F00028:

sigh...silence is the virtue of ....

sandeep singh na arab name

What school did you all attend again?
NAIRALAND UNIVERSITY OF AGBEKPOOOOOOS?
Or 'ESUT'? cheesy

Lemme educate you. . . .VILLAGE *&^$#s wink

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Are_Indians_the_same_as_Arabs

Indians are the people who live in India, but some of them claim Arab ancestry, so that's why they look the same. [size=20pt]Some Indians and Pakistan's are descendant of Semitic race ( Arab )[/size] but those are minority people, with wavy and curly shiny black hair, with fair skin that's why they look Arabic and same as them.

Just like saying Obama is not an AFRICAN!
Local peeps! cheesy
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by ektbear: 6:53am On Oct 20, 2012
logica: At least he has enough $$s now to import a vintage, all-options Indian chick direct from Mumbai. cheesy

trueeee that grin
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by oubi: 6:55am On Oct 20, 2012
chinkelly:
o boy dey decieve your sef. u are on ur own. How can u not equate money with happiness. Can u be happy without it, or if the guy had won this cash a few weeks earlier, would she av left him? I guess it if u av d dough and not be happy then u dont know where to do ur shopping.

Poverty speaking.... As if d rich don't divorce.
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by ektbear: 6:56am On Oct 20, 2012
Callotti:

Or 'ESUT'? cheesy

Local peeps! cheesy

1. Is the man one of these minority Indians who come from Arab descent?
2. Does he *look* Arab?
3. In the unlikely event that this man has any known Arab ancestry, what makes you think it is a substantial part of his DNA? It would be like me calling you (a Nigerian) also Arab, because your great, great, great grandpa from eons ago was Arab.....
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Kordynaka: 6:56am On Oct 20, 2012
Callotti: Na even ARAB sef. . . .
Small blokos!
Abeg carry ya money go!
Sheeeeeeeeeeesh.
Who wan follow 'TALIBAN' sef. . .
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. . . . . angry
Callotti:

Or 'ESUT'? cheesy

Local peeps! cheesy

So in all of your research, U̶̲̥̅̊ were too blind or foolish to notice d word 'Some' the simple fact is He is Indian. That's how U̶̲̥̅̊ ignorant serfs generalise with the smallest information U̶̲̥̅̊ have as if its the entire body of knowledge....Shior...
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Callotti: 7:14am On Oct 20, 2012
ekt_bear:

1. Is the man one of these minority Indians who come from Arab descent?
2. Does he *look* Arab?
3. In the unlikely event that this man has any known Arab ancestry, what makes you think it is a substantial part of his DNA? It would be like me calling you (a Nigerian) also Arab, because your great, great, great grandpa from eons ago was Arab.....

He looks ARAB to moi o. . . .Arabs are fairer.
Recessive genes make him very ARAB. . . cool
Read it up. . . . wink
The same reason you have 'fair' Northerners.
All about genetics. . . . MY INTERPRETATION. . . .cool
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Callotti: 7:20am On Oct 20, 2012
Kordynaka:

So in all of your research, U̶̲̥̅̊ were too blind or foolish to notice d word 'Some' the simple fact is He is Indian. That's how U̶̲̥̅̊ ignorant serfs generalise with the smallest information U̶̲̥̅̊ have as if its the entire body of knowledge....Shior...

With all your insults. . . I will oblige you 'DUMEBI THE DIRTY VILLAGE GOAT'! kiss
Where did I dispute he is an Indian?
You M0R0NIC louse who can't even suck A BULGING NAY-KED, AZZZZE right, EVEN IN BROAD DAY-LIGHT to nourish your dead brain cells. . . . ?
He can't be Indian and Arab at the same time?
Buzzzzz off! kiss

Time for breaKfast. . . sweet potato chips and corned-beef, egg and mixed vegetable casserole. . . cool
Please, carry on with your ignorance.
PHOCKING DUNCE! kiss

I don't need an Arabian-Indian 'novella-riche' to have a good time.
Unlike you. . . .I believe in OLD MONEY. . . .like the ROMNEYS.
Enjoy your 'Obama', new-found wealth for 'Mgbeke'-immigrants on this thread.
Kitchen duty calls. . . time to supervise my kitchen staff. wink
Make yourself useful huh? Mr. Singh or wharrava ain't sharing a dime with your skanky, filthy azzzze! kiss

Please, change that your 'Otigba' re-furbished keyboard. . . . Your characters are as crooked as your fingers! kiss

*thread unfollowed* cool
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by omowolewa: 7:29am On Oct 20, 2012
Question 1:
If your 'x' wins $30m after your break up,Find 'x'?

Reconcile fast fast!
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by LordReed(m): 7:39am On Oct 20, 2012
Callotti:

He looks ARAB to moi o. . . .Arabs are fairer.
Recessive genes make him very ARAB. . . cool
Read it up. . . . wink
The same reason you have 'fair' Northerners.
All about genetics. . . . MY INTERPRETATION. . . .cool

Bigotry at its finest. Semi-literate posing as an educated demagogue. No wonder most of the words that you issue are gutter tripe, that's where you troll from.

1 Like

Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by chinnyonwu(m): 7:48am On Oct 20, 2012
She needs to find 'X'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? / Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You / Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.