Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

15 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 15 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia (6591 Views)

Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca / Nigerian Islamic Scholar Dies In Saudi Arabia / 20 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Mecca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by olempe(m): 11:40am On Oct 20, 2012
People die everyday, what's the big deal? By the way, dying in a 'holy land' will get no one to heaven, ur deads will take u there. (John 3:16).

2 Likes

Re: 15 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Exponental(m): 11:41am On Oct 20, 2012
maclatunji:

It is a fact that people die everyday. Visit any General Hospital and ask how many people die there per day. Anybody can die at any time, no need for drama.

i know jare.......just annoying dat some people will prefer dieing there rather than seek proper medical attention.

1 Like

Re: 15 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Exponental(m): 11:45am On Oct 20, 2012
morgist:

What will you archive by this is it by force you must comment on something that has nothing to do with you?? you guys are not thinking with your head! why do you think its funny to be mocking other peoples religion please rethink and behave like matured people next time.

with my comment
(no sentiment here), does dat sound mockery?
Use ur head rather than accusing odas.
Re: 15 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Imyourex(m): 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2012
Yearly sacrifice
Re: 15 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Rooneyboy(m): 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2012
bid4rich: Dont be surprised that, thats the prayer of some of them that go there. Going to mecca to die, prayer request granted!
oh boi u no well o I swear.
grin grin grin
Re: 15 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Rooneyboy(m): 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2012
queensmith: People die on these journeys, I guess it's a risk they are willing to take.

They are probably dying from some disease they caught there- I hope they investigate before other pilgrims return to Nigeria with such diseases. Now that will be a catastrophe, it's one thing to risk your life going on a spiritual venture, its another thing to risk the lives of others who didn't.

very good statement u made here o, make they no come carry disease from mecca come give us wey dey INNOCENT.

1 Like

Re: 15 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by maclatunji: 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2012
Reckless comments should be avoided.

Thank you.
Re: 15 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by dasparrow: 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2012
@Post

That's sad. life is but a temporary journey. We must all leave someday.
Re: 15 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by seyibrown(f): 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2012
the_ripper: Holy Land wan turn Burial ground. By the way, hope other nationalities are dyin and not only Nigerians. RIP to dem, may dey see Muslim heaven.

Their bodies may be repatriated! Don't know what the Saudi rules are about burial of foreigners or Hajj visitors.
Re: 15 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by braine(m): 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2012
I heard a story sometime ago that an unclean person should not try to cross the Red sea to Mecca, that there would be a repercussion such as death. Is this true?
Re: 15 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by maclatunji: 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2012
seyibrown:

Their bodies may be repatriated! Don't know what the Saudi rules are about burial of foreigners or Hajj visitors.

They get buried there.
Re: 15 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Profkenny1(m): 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2012
The truth is that they died of disease, Mecca is always over-crowded every Hajj period so it's very easy to contract disease especially the common flue. That's why the Saudi government has enforced the Hajj permit this year which costs SR4,000.Illegal pilgrims would be dealt with even though they have their Iqama.
Re: 15 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2012
elderbros:
i refuse to notice your stupidity...ode
but you noticed angry
elderbros:
i refuse to notice your stupidity...ode
but you noticed
Re: 15 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Imyourex(m): 6:49am On Oct 21, 2012
rash47: May ALLAH grant them Aljanna firdausi, Amin thunma Amin

Not forgetting the SEVEN Virgins!

1 Like

Re: 15 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by shittu2020: 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2012
Yomieluv: dem force dem go,they believe is good to die in holy land abi?

i pity them,dem dey expect 72 virgin abi?

smh

You better pity yourself for still being in darkness and worshipping something else apart from your creator.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Are You Preparing For Ramadan? / How Is St. Peter Honoured In Islam? / Condition Of Taobah (repentance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.