Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside - Autos (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (158885 Views)

KARCHER K2.21 High Pressure Car Washer PRICE N50,000-wash Ur Car/house In 2mins / Automobile Engineering / Body Shop In ABUJA (oven Baking Of Vehicles) / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2013
Notice! Notice!! Notice!!!

Good Afternoon Everybody, Quality Oven Baking Limited has Moved/Relocated to Plot 105 Babs Animashaun Road, Mechanic Village, Surulere, Lagos. Our new location is now bigger and better than ever.

Thank you.
Mr Sylva
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2013
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by cybereagle: 9:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
qualityovenbake: I am very sorry for not replying earlier. Yes, I have been very busy during this Easter Period. I just checked my mail box now and I couldn't find your message. Please kindly resent it to me as text message. Thank you sir

Mr Sylva, I do not live in Nigeria but I have designated someone to bring the car to your place. I have resent an email to you as I am unable to write everything in a text.

Please check your spam box/junk if you cannot find it in your inbox. In the email, I have included the pix of the car. Any updates you can give directly to me via this medium will be great.....Cheers!
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by cutemary775: 11:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
this guy work no gud jare ........that oven na scope...
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by cybereagle: 10:42am On Apr 08, 2013
cutemary775: this guy work no gud jare ........that oven na scope...

Cutemary, why do you say that?
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:48pm On Apr 08, 2013
cybereagle:

Mr Sylva, I do not live in Nigeria but I have designated someone to bring the car to your place. I have resent an email to you as I am unable to write everything in a text.

Please check your spam box/junk if you cannot find it in your inbox. In the email, I have included the pix of the car. Any updates you can give directly to me via this medium will be great.....Cheers!
i just saw the pictures of your car in my mail box now. The body of your car is not that rough. It will cost you N50,000 and it would take us 3 days maximum to be through with your car. The front light of your car is blur, we will brighten it and we are going to work on your alloy wheels also. Since you won't be around I will update you with pictures of the work being carried on your car. Thank you sir.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2013
cutemary775: this guy work no gud jare ........that oven na scope...
Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2013
cybereagle:

Cutemary, why do you say that?
Please help me ask him.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by cybereagle: 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
qualityovenbake: i just saw the pictures of your car in my mail box now. The body of your car is not that rough. It will cost you N50,000 and it would take us 3 days maximum to be through with your car. The front light of your car is blur, we will brighten it and we are going to work on your alloy wheels also. Since you won't be around I will update you with pictures of the work being carried on your car. Thank you sir.

Thanks Mr sylva.

Do you mind brightening all the lights as well? You should receive the car in a short while. will be looking forward to the updates.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 4:44pm On Apr 09, 2013
cybereagle:

Thanks Mr sylva.

Do you mind brightening all the lights as well? You should receive the car in a short while. will be looking forward to the updates.
Noted. I will be expecting your car. Thank you.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by cybereagle: 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
Mr. Sylva,

The car was brought to the mechanic village today but noone seemed to know you.

I have given them your phone number and they should be coming over again tomorrow.....Cheers!
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by chyndorek: 11:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
if a car has been used for about a year with dents, if u work on it, will anybody know it was repainted? Secondly do u repaint engine compartment. I bought a year old registered car and i want it to look like tokunbo, can u do it?
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2013
cybereagle: Mr. Sylva,

The car was brought to the mechanic village today but noone seemed to know you.

I have given them your phone number and they should be coming over again tomorrow.....Cheers!
There are three oven booths inside the mechanic village. Mine is close to the mosque at the village. I spoke with your inlaw this morning on phone and I have already sent one of my staff to your place to access the car and to direct your people to my office properly. From his assessment, he said the bumper of the car is cracked already, so we are going to fix/repair it. Everything will cost you N55000 now. Fixing of the bumper, baking and the little bodywork that would be carried out on your car including alloys, brightening the front light and back light. So I will be expecting them tomorrow, I already have the phone number of your inlaw. Thank you
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by cybereagle: 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2013
Mr. Sylva,

Thanks for your help. Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 2:08pm On Apr 10, 2013
chyndorek: if a car has been used for about a year with dents, if u work on it, will anybody know it was repainted? Secondly do u repaint engine compartment. I bought a year old registered car and i want it to look like tokunbo, can u do it?
If we work on it nobody will know that the car has been resprayed. About the engine compartment, we are going to seal that area because the job won't look nice if the paint stain the engine. When we finish working on your car, your car will look better than a tokumbo. Thank you.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2013

Thanks for your help. Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers
I received your car today(friday) around 3pm, I sent my driver to go bring it over to my work shop. I told your people to come and pick the car on tuesday evening (we don't open on sundays), I will update you with pictures of the works being carried out on your car on sunday evening. Thank you sir.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by cybereagle: 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2013
Mr. Sylva,

Glad to hear that. Look forward to it.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2013
I tried calling your number, its not going through
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2013

Glad to hear that. Look forward to it.
As promised. Here is the pictures when they brought your car to my office on friday.

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by cybereagle: 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2013
Thanks, Mr. Sylva....
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:13pm On Apr 14, 2013
cybereagle: Thanks, Mr. Sylva....
As at saturday morning, here is the work being carried out so far. I will update you with more pictures by monday evening(tomorrow) and. I will also post the picture here when it's about entering the oven booth. It would take some time for the pictures to upload, Network is bad here. Thank you.

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 6:36am On Apr 15, 2013
mikeujoel: I tried calling your number, its not going through
Am very sorry sir, it may be network. My phone is available now. Thank you.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:56am On Apr 15, 2013
Good morning everybody.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by surgecom(m): 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2013
Hello Bros,

This is my kind of car...

i would be glad to see the end result of this to be fully convinced....

please post the pix after
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 12:04am On Apr 16, 2013
@cybereagle updates as promised. Your car was smoothen and primed(the first layer of coat was sprayed on your car, that is why it's looking as if it was sprayed with matt black) today. We also repaired the front bumper and there was a little crack at the back of your side vender, that was also fix as well(fibre and some chemical was used to repair the cracks). As you can see from the pictures posted your car has been taped and ready for oven baking, so first thing tomorrow morning(tuesday) your car will enter the oven booth machine, so as promise your car will be ready tomorrow evening because after oven baking your car tomorrow some final preparation has to take place before we are done. I have instructed one of my worker to bring the car back to your place when we are through tomorrow, one thing I know for sure is that you will receive your car tomorrow unfailingly. I will post update of the pictures here when it's entering the oven booth machine, so expect my updates around 1pm tomorrow. Before I forget, your alloy wheel and the brightening of the head and back lamps will be worked upon after your car comes out from the oven booth machine, I will post the pictures update here .Thank you sir.

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by cybereagle: 10:19am On Apr 16, 2013
Mr. Sylva,

This is highly commendable. From the start, you have delivered as promised. Thanks a great deal.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2013

This is highly commendable. From the start, you have delivered as promised. Thanks a great deal.
Thank you sir for your commendation. I was suppose to post some pictures update by 1pm but am going to delay the updates till 6pm today reason is because I want to post all the pictures the same time, the next update will be the final batch. Your car will definitely be delivered to your place by one my worker today. Thank you sir for your understanding.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by cybereagle: 3:12pm On Apr 16, 2013
Perfect! No problem....
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2013
cybereagle: Perfect! No problem....
Just spoke with your inlaw now, your car left my office about 40minutes ago, my staff is already taking it back to your place as am writing to you now. Here are the pictures update. The first set of pictures was when it came out from the oven booth machine, while the last five set of pictures is the finished product (the end result). Thank you sir for patronage, we really appreciate.

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2013
Pix

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2013
Pix.

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2013
@cybereagle, just want to inform you that your car has been delivered, I received a call from my staff some view minutes ago. Once again thank you for your patronage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (84) (Reply)

Buying from COTONOU made easy / Renewal/registration Of Vehicles @ the Cheapest Rate Ever Within 24hrs / Toyota Highlander For Your Family, Wide Range Of Available Options With Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.