Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside - Autos (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (158447 Views)

KARCHER K2.21 High Pressure Car Washer PRICE N50,000-wash Ur Car/house In 2mins / Automobile Engineering / Body Shop In ABUJA (oven Baking Of Vehicles) / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2013
Enquiries
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 4:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
Professionalism and Effectiveness is our Watch Word.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 6:43pm On Feb 20, 2013
Good Evening Everyone.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2013
Good Morning people
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by kennymoney: 11:20am On Feb 21, 2013
Hello I'll like do enquire abt a full paint job for my baby boy coupe. Honda accord 2000 model.

Thanks.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2013
kennymoney: Hello I'll like do enquire abt a full paint job for my baby boy coupe. Honda accord 2000 model.

Thanks.
Oven Baking(painting) and to do a comprehensive Body work of your car would cost you =N=55,000. It will take us 48Hrs/Maximum 3days to be through with your vehicle. We would work on everything pertaining the exterior outlook of your car i.e the Alloy Wheels, Head Lamps, Back Light, Body etc. Every details will be worked upon. Thank you.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2013
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2013
I am sorry i reacted too rashly. smiley
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by bong4(m): 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2013
qualityovenbake: It seems to me that your car need some major body work. It will cost you =N=55,000 and it will take us 48hours/2days to finish your work. Assuming you bring your car on a monday morning, you will get it back on tuesday evening, we start work on your car immediately it arrive at our office. The =N=55,000 covers the oven baking and the body work. We are going straighten your car back to it normal shape, the dent on the body will disappear and the body will become smooth once again. Once will are through with the baking you won't recognized your car. Thank you

i really love this confidence. Going by the before and after pictures i must say , i am really impressed. I will send you pix of my benz 190 which i want to really bring up to standard so you can give me an estimate of how much it will cost. has little body work to be done on it
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by bong4(m): 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2013
Good Day Chief, Are you on whatsapp.? I can send you pix of my car (mercedes 190) with minimal body work to be done for your assessment. Nice testimony you have going here. Please and please, keep it up. I stay in Ile Ife.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:33am On Feb 22, 2013
bLacK GoLd: I am sorry i reacted too rashly. smiley
Apology Accepted.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:58am On Feb 22, 2013
bong4: Good Day Chief, Are you on whatsapp.? I can send you pix of my car (mercedes 190) with minimal body work to be done for your assessment. Nice testimony you have going here. Please and please, keep it up. I stay in Ile Ife.
Here is my E-mail address: quality.ovenbaking@yahoo.com
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2013
bong4: Nice testimony you have going here. Please and please, keep it up. I stay in Ile Ife.
Thank you for the compliment
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by bong4(m): 1:28pm On Feb 22, 2013
qualityovenbake: Apology Accepted.
If all human being can respond this way, the world will be a better place for us all. I love this spirit brothers. God bless you both.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2013
We offer the best in modern automotive finishes.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2013
Good Evening People
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:03am On Feb 23, 2013
Happy Weekend Everyone
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:16am On Feb 23, 2013
ADVANTAGES OF USING OVEN BAKE TECHNOLOGY.

Oven bake technology have extraction systems and filters, which remove atomized spray from the air. This creates a clean, dust- free environment with reduced overspray. The extraction system also creates a seal around the doors of the paint booth so that dust and other particles that might be found in a typical traditional workshop cannot enter the spraying area while work is in progress. If a job is sprayed in traditional workshop conditions, dust can contaminate the paint and ruin the integrity of your work.

2. Oven bake technology create an ambient spraying temperature of approximately 64 to 70 degrees Fahrenheit. In a traditional workshop, the spraying temperature is dependent on the local climate or heating systems and this makes it more difficult to maintain optimum spraying temperatures. Professional paints are sprayed at paint booth temperatures so that a wet, even application of color can be achieved. If a job is painted in a traditional workshop in conditions that are too warm, dry patches in the paint occur. If the temperature is too cold, paint will not cure quickly enough and this causes it to run or sag.

3. Modern paint materials use hardeners and reducers that are designed to dry at low-bake temperatures of 160 to 175 degrees Fahrenheit. Most paints dry within 30 minutes if they are exposed to the baking temperatures inside a paint booth. When a vehicle is painted and left to dry in normal traditional workshop conditions, solvents remain inactive underneath the final coat of color and this slows down the drying process. If paint isn't fully dry when a job is unmasked or polished, tearing occurs and this results in the vehicle having to be prepared and painted a second time.

4. Health and Environmental Issues The extraction system in Oven booths reduces the amount of volatile organic compounds that are released into the atmosphere. Once a coat of paint has been applied, operatives can usually return to the paint booth without respiratory equipment within three minutes. In a traditional workshop environment, it can often take hours for overspray to clear. This increases the risk of breathing in harmful polyisocyanate materials for other workers and increases the level of VOC emissions (Volatile organic compound). This presents a significant risk to the surrounding environment and violates current health and safety legislation.

Thank You And Have a Pleasant Afternoon Sir. Note. When coming ensure that you call me, so that i would be on ground to access your car personally and for work to start immediately your car arrive or rather call me on 08024246344 to book an appointment. Thank you
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by ajgrill: 11:49am On Feb 23, 2013
I have a bmw 525 that needs a complete respray. How much would it cost and how long would it take.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
ajgrill: I have a bmw 525 that needs a complete respray. How much would it cost and how long would it take.
It will cost you =N=55,000. The amount covers both Oven baking of your car and the necessary body works involve on it. We are also going to work on your alloy wheels, back light, head lamps. It will take us 48hrs/maximum 3days to be through with your work. Thank you.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2013
Good Evening People
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:56am On Feb 24, 2013
Wishing You All A Blessed Sunday.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 6:44pm On Feb 24, 2013
Enquiries.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:44pm On Feb 24, 2013
Good Night People.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:11am On Feb 25, 2013
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:12am On Feb 25, 2013
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:55am On Feb 25, 2013
Enquiries
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 6:25pm On Feb 25, 2013
At Quality Oven Bake Ltd we know that it takes something extra, something genuine to step to the forefront of the industry and then hold that position and we are not ready to relinquish that position.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:35am On Feb 26, 2013
Enquiries
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:39am On Feb 26, 2013
Good Morning
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2013
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (84) (Reply)

Buying from COTONOU made easy / Toyota Highlander For Your Family, Wide Range Of Available Options With Prices / Renewal/registration Of Vehicles @ the Cheapest Rate Ever Within 24hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.