Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside - Autos (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (158718 Views)

KARCHER K2.21 High Pressure Car Washer PRICE N50,000-wash Ur Car/house In 2mins / Automobile Engineering / Body Shop In ABUJA (oven Baking Of Vehicles) / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by ophilly: 12:45am On Jul 19, 2014
Pls, what brand of paint do you use. I was reliably informed that 'sikkens autobase' is the only paint that can stand the test of weather and time.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
jyde2014: Please what kind of finishing do you give your oven-baked cars. Matte or glossy ? And which is better among d two and why ?
apology for the late response, i have been very busy. I use both matte or glossy finishing depending on the paint job (paint colour) a client requested. Glossy finish makes a car looks shiny and have more depth while matte has minimal shine and lacks depth(looks dull) e.g matte gray, matte black or steel black etc. I will also tell you about their advantage and things you should avoid with glossy and matte finishing.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
Advantages of gloss finishing
1. Scratches can be buffed out
2. Colours have more depth
3. Easier to clean
4. It has a lovely paint effect - whether is pearl, metallic, cameleon colour etc

Advantages of matte finishing
1. Surface scratches may be harder to see.
2. Harder to see swirl
3. Hides imperfection because it's absorbs more light
4. Broad range of finishes e.g. Egg shell, stove top, satin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
Things you should avoid with matte finish: when it comes to matte finishes, i always advice to avoid wax-based cleaners/polishes. This will leave a white residue and may look greasy. I recommend soap and water only. Am also against buffing a matte job.

Things you should avoid with glossy finish: Cleaning the body of your car with a rag without properly rinsing it first. This causes tiny scratches on the paint as dirt and debris are noticeable, overtime it may change the quality of the paint of the car. You may notice swirl/marks.

Hope i was able to assist you jyde2014 on your enquiry. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
Quality Oven Baking Ltd make use of Sikken Autobase paint sir. I stated it on page 27 and other pages
ophilly: Pls, what brand of paint do you use. I was reliably informed that 'sikkens autobase' is the only paint that can stand the test of weather and time.
Sikken has been a world leader in car refinishing for more than a 100 years. Sikkens is part of AkzoNobel, the worlds number one coatings manufacturer. They offer the finest products in the market. Most painters (myself included) believes that Sikken Autobase is the superior choice to achieve optimal color match and yes it can withstand the test of weather and time. Thank you sir.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
steveyen: No response to this ?

Please qualityovenbake let us know about the type of finishing you do use .

i have responded sir. Thank you.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
Thank you Mr Davies. Quality Oven Baking Ltd appreciate your patronage.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:24am On Jul 20, 2014
Blissful Sunday Nairalanders
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
Thanks Quality oven bake! My camry 2007 SE looks brandnew now. I really appreciate your goodwork and honesty!..Your a rare nigerian.

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by bimbor(m): 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
Obitee.....good to see you finally got yourself a nice ride. Hope you have finally settled with Ademola.

Cheers Bro.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
obitee69: Thanks Quality oven bake! My camry 2007 SE looks brandnew now. I really appreciate your goodwork and honesty!..Your a rare nigerian.
cheesy if we don't take care of your car, who will?. Thank you Mr Obinna for your patronage and the nice comment. Wishing you a blissful Sunday sir.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
Plot 105 mechanic village, babs animashaun road, off bode thomas junction, surulere, Lagos.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:03am On Jul 21, 2014
Enquiries
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
Thank you Mr Dolapo for your patronage. Quality Oven Baking Ltd appreciate your patronage.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
We are here to serve you better.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
Quality Oven Baking Ltd uses only the highest
quality Sikkens brand paint. We choose Sikkens
paints as we believe that it is the highest quality
auto paint available.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:26am On Jul 23, 2014
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
Plot 105 mechanic village, babs animashaun road,
off bode thomas junction, surulere, Lagos.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
At Quality Oven Baking Ltd we are so confident
you will be satisfied because we are so confident
in what we do.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hello Everyone,
Am happy to introduce Quality Oven Baking Ltd to
you all. We re-spray or re-paint cars making use
of oven baking technology. At Quality Oven
Baking Ltd, we ensure your car gets that
"Distinctiveness of Image" it deserves. We offer
the best in modern automotive finishes thereby
giving your car that final appearance and
durability it deserves. We take into consideration
performance factors such as gloss, depth of
image, flow and leveling, ease of polishing,
hardness and longevity are some of the key
factors we guarantee and we carry it out with
professionalism and effectiveness.
At Quality Oven Baking Ltd the use of quality
materials are paramount to arriving at a stunning
and glamorous look for your car.
Our Address is Plot 105 Babs Animashaun Road,
Mechanic Village, Surulere, Lagos. For Enquiries
Call 08024246344.
Yours sincerely
Mr Sylva
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
ADVANTAGES OF USING OVEN BAKE
TECHNOLOGY
Oven bake technology have extraction systems
and filters, which remove atomized spray from
the air. This creates a clean, dust- free
environment with reduced over spray. The
extraction system also creates a seal around the
doors of the paint booth so that dust and other
particles that might be found in a typical
traditional workshop cannot enter the spraying
area while work is in progress. If a job is sprayed
in traditional workshop conditions, dust can
contaminate the paint and ruin the integrity of
your work.
2. Oven bake technology create an ambient
spraying temperature of approximately 64 to 70
degrees Fahrenheit. In a traditional workshop, the
spraying temperature is dependent on the local
climate or heating systems and this makes it
more difficult to maintain optimum spraying
temperatures. Professional paints are sprayed at
paint booth temperatures so that a wet, even
application of color can be achieved. If a job is
painted in a traditional workshop in conditions
that are too warm, dry patches in the paint occur.
If the temperature is too cold, paint will not cure
quickly enough and this causes it to run or sag.
3. Modern paint materials use hardener and
reducer that are designed to dry at low-bake
temperatures of 160 to 175 degrees Fahrenheit.
Most paints dry within 30 minutes if they are
exposed to the baking temperatures inside a
paint booth. When a vehicle is painted and left to
dry in normal traditional workshop conditions,
solvents remain inactive underneath the final
coat of color and this slows down the drying
process. If paint isn't fully dry when a job is
unmasked or polished, tearing occurs and this
results in the vehicle having to be prepared and
painted a second time.
4. Health and Environmental Issues The
extraction system in Oven booths reduces the
amount of volatile organic compounds that are
released into the atmosphere. Once a coat of
paint has been applied, operatives can usually
return to the paint booth without respiratory
equipment within three minutes. In a traditional
workshop environment, it can often take hours for
over spray to clear. This increases the risk of
breathing in harmful polyisocyanate materials for
other workers and increases the level of VOC
emissions (Volatile organic compound). This
presents a significant risk to the surrounding
environment and violates current health and
safety legislation.
Thank You And Have a Pleasant Afternoon
Nairalanders. Note. When coming ensure that you
call me, so that i would be on ground to access
your car personally and for work to start
immediately your car arrive or rather call me on
08024246344 to book an appointment. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
Thank you Mr Shola. We appreciate your patronage. I will soon post pictures of your job.

1 Like

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
Thank you Mr Chibuna. Quality Oven Baking Ltd appreciate your patronage.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
When the car was in the oven chamber.

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
G

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
After. Once again thank you Mr Shola patronage.

1 Like

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
G

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
Oven Baking Technology
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by shurl4(m): 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
Good job, great customer service. Keep it up!
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
shurl4: Good job, great customer service. Keep it up!
Thank you Mr Shola for taking a timeout to complement us. We promise to always keep up the good job we are doing. Once again thank you for your patronage sir.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:05am On Jul 27, 2014
Wishing all our muslim customers happy Ed fitri.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (84) (Reply)

Buying from COTONOU made easy / Toyota Highlander For Your Family, Wide Range Of Available Options With Prices / ⚫⚫ Planning To Buy A Car❓Got The Car VIN/Chassis Number❓Run It With CarGuideNG!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.