Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside - Autos (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (158667 Views)

KARCHER K2.21 High Pressure Car Washer PRICE N50,000-wash Ur Car/house In 2mins / Automobile Engineering / Body Shop In ABUJA (oven Baking Of Vehicles) / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
Blissful Sunday Nairalanders
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:29am On Jul 29, 2014
Hello Everyone,
Am happy to introduce Quality Oven Baking Ltd to
you all. We re-spray or re-paint cars making use
of oven baking technology. At Quality Oven
Baking Ltd, we ensure your car gets that
"Distinctiveness of Image" it deserves. We offer
the best in modern automotive finishes thereby
giving your car that final appearance and
durability it deserves. We take into consideration
performance factors such as gloss, depth of
image, flow and leveling, ease of polishing,
hardness and longevity are some of the key
factors we guarantee and we carry it out with
professionalism and effectiveness.
At Quality Oven Baking Ltd the use of quality
materials are paramount to arriving at a stunning
and glamorous look for your car.
Our Address is Plot 105 Babs Animashaun Road,
Mechanic Village, Surulere, Lagos. For Enquiries
Call 08024246344.
Yours sincerely
Mr Sylva
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
Oven bake technology is a chamber or an
enclosed compartment for heating, baking,
hardening or drying cars paint job in order to give
it that smooth finish while the traditional style
involves re-spraying or re-painting the car outdoor
i.e after the painter must have finished re-
spraying the car, he leaves the car to dry indoor
or outdoor, during this dry process over-spraying
usually occurs or contaminant like dust or debris
usually struck into the clearcoat, thereby not
getting that quality finish your car deserves.
Using the traditional style there is a strong
possibility of having to re-coat (i.e re-spraying the
car for the second time) the vehicle to rectify
errors. By using the traditional style a range of
different problems can occur, which can ruin the
final finish and alter the chemical process which
help paint to bind and cure.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
Good morning nairalander's
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
Enquiries
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
Thank you MrSulaiman. Quality Oven Baking
Ltd appreciate your patronage.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
enquiries
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:35am On Aug 01, 2014
As We sojourn through August, GOD will richly reward our diligent efforts and visit us in every areas of our needs.
Everything we set our hands upon will be a Success in JESUS mighty name... Amen

Good Morning
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
Thank you Mr Ola. Quality Oven Baking
Ltd appreciate your patronage.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
Plot 105 mechanic village, babs animashaun
road, off bode thomas junction, surulere, Lagos.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:41am On Aug 02, 2014
Contact
Us
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
ADVANTAGES OF USING OVEN BAKE
TECHNOLOGY
Oven bake technology have extraction systems
and filters, which remove atomized spray from
the air. This creates a clean, dust- free
environment with reduced over spray. The
extraction system also creates a seal around the
doors of the paint booth so that dust and other
particles that might be found in a typical
traditional workshop cannot enter the spraying
area while work is in progress. If a job is sprayed
in traditional workshop conditions, dust can
contaminate the paint and ruin the integrity of
your work.
2. Oven bake technology create an ambient
spraying temperature of approximately 64 to 70
degrees Fahrenheit. In a traditional workshop,
the
spraying temperature is dependent on the local
climate or heating systems and this makes it
more difficult to maintain optimum spraying
temperatures. Professional paints are sprayed at
paint booth temperatures so that a wet, even
application of color can be achieved. If a job is
painted in a traditional workshop in conditions
that are too warm, dry patches in the paint
occur.
If the temperature is too cold, paint will not cure
quickly enough and this causes it to run or sag.
3. Modern paint materials use hardener and
reducer that are designed to dry at low-bake
temperatures of 160 to 175 degrees Fahrenheit.
Most paints dry within 30 minutes if they are
exposed to the baking temperatures inside a
paint booth. When a vehicle is painted and left to
dry in normal traditional workshop conditions,
solvents remain inactive underneath the final
coat of color and this slows down the drying
process. If paint isn't fully dry when a job is
unmasked or polished, tearing occurs and this
results in the vehicle having to be prepared and
painted a second time.
4. Health and Environmental Issues The
extraction system in Oven booths reduces the
amount of volatile organic compounds that are
released into the atmosphere. Once a coat of
paint has been applied, operatives can usually
return to the paint booth without respiratory
equipment within three minutes. In a traditional
workshop environment, it can often take hours
for over spray to clear. This increases the risk of
breathing in harmful polyisocyanate materials for
other workers and increases the level of VOC
emissions (Volatile organic compound). This
presents a significant risk to the surrounding
environment and violates current health and
safety legislation.
Thank You And Have a Pleasant Evening
Nairalanders.
Note. When coming ensure that you call me, so
that i would be on ground to access your car
personally and for work to start immediately your
car arrive or rather call me on 08024246344 to
book an appointment. Thank you
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:16am On Aug 03, 2014
Blissful Sunday Nairalanders
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
We are professionals, We make cars look
absolutely beautiful.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
Good morning Nairalanders
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by Spida(m): 1:04am On Aug 05, 2014
good day sir,

I have a 2005/6 corrolla sport had an accident recently and currently need to fix the car.
i wanna know how much it will cost to repaint the car replace the side mirror (passenger's end)
replace the driver's airbag and some minors on the car ....remember i mean full body work?

Reply needed asap....and wat other color would u advise me to change the car to blue is my fave buh also thinking of retaining my white and instead wanna have a very bold black racing strip run from the rear bumper to the front throught the roof.

Thanks
Spida.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
Spida: good day sir,

I have a 2005/6 corrolla sport had an accident recently and currently need to fix the car.
i wanna know how much it will cost to repaint the car replace the side mirror (passenger's end)
replace the driver's airbag and some minors on the car ....remember i mean full body work?

Reply needed asap....and wat other color would u advise me to change the car to blue is my fave buh also thinking of retaining my white and instead wanna have a very bold black racing strip run from the rear bumper to the front throught the roof.

Thanks
Spida.
I inspect all accidented cars before i can give a price on how much i will charge to fix your car or you can send me visuals on quality.ovenbaking@yahoo.com or i can rather send one of my staff to where the car is to inspect it on my behalf and he will give me feedback when he return to workshop. The side mirror of your car is N7,500 at ladipo. There are two options for your air bag, is either you want to repair or replace your steering air bag. To repair will cost you N6,000 while to replace will cost you N21,000. Since blue is your favourite colour, then go with blue, blue will be a perfect match for your car. Thank you and have pleasant evening sir.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
repaint Ur Car Making Use
Of Oven Baking Technology.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:05am On Aug 07, 2014
Good morning Nairalanders
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2014
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2014
Thank you Mr Nduka. Quality Oven
Baking Ltd appreciate your patronage.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
enquiries
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
Before

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hj

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
When the car was in the oven chamber.

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
After. Once again thank you Mr Nduka
patronage.

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
J

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
Enquiries

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (84) (Reply)

Buying from COTONOU made easy / Toyota Highlander For Your Family, Wide Range Of Available Options With Prices / Renewal/registration Of Vehicles @ the Cheapest Rate Ever Within 24hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.