Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (158461 Views)

KARCHER K2.21 High Pressure Car Washer PRICE N50,000-wash Ur Car/house In 2mins / Automobile Engineering / Body Shop In ABUJA (oven Baking Of Vehicles) / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2012
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:21am On Jan 01, 2013
Wishing You All... A Great,

Prosperous,

Blissful,

Healthy,

Bright,

Delightful,

Mind Blowing,

Energetic,

Terrific & Extremely ...HAPPY NEW YEAR... Welcome to 2013.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2013
Good Evening Everybody. We are resuming tomorrow. Thank you.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2013
We are the best in what we do.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2013
Here at Quality Oven Baking Ltd we pride ourselves on providing not only the highest quality service you can find anywhere in the Nigeria, but also at prices that are superbly competitive.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2013
We are known for providing consistent, dependable quality to our customers and aim for every job to be right first time!
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:27am On Jan 04, 2013
First Friday of the year. Happy Weekend Everyone.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2013
Give us a trial and you will be glad you did
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2013
For more enquiries call (me) Mr sylva on 08024246344.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2013
Evening everybody
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:41am On Jan 05, 2013
We take into consideration performance factors such as gloss, depth of image, ease of polishing, hardness and longevity are some of the key factors we guarantee.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2013
Let's give your car a beautiful outlook.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2013
Good Afternoon everyone.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by elvis07: 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2013
I rili like some job pix am seeing here, I intendd to change my 2007 honda accord color bt am in benin I would ve loved to come check u guys out. The recent color is pearl blue but I want to change it to marino red or mettalic black, so which do u suggest I go for ndd hw do I get u guys
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:45am On Jan 07, 2013
elvis07: I rili like some job pix am seeing here, I intendd to change my 2007 honda accord color bt am in benin I would ve loved to come check u guys out. The recent color is pearl blue but I want to change it to marino red or mettalic black, so which do u suggest I go for ndd hw do I get u guys
Painting a car metallic black not only looks great, but also serves a functional purpose--it hides dirt. The only problem that occurs when painting your car metallic black is that the color black attracts heat; on a hot day, your car's black body will be significantly warmer while for marino red it's looks flashy and they are really eye-catching, both paints will look great on your car, if am to choose I will pick the metallic black. The ball is in your court, you are the one to decide. Thank you.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2013
^^And if you eventually come to Lagos, here is my office address Plot 105 Babs Animashaun Road, Mechanic Village, Surulere, Lagos. 08024246344. Give me a call when coming. Thank you
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by elvis07: 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2013
qualityovenbake: ^^And if you eventually come to Lagos, here is my office address No. 16 Ade Onitimirin street, Chief Natufe Junction, Off Babs Animashaun Road, Surulere, Lagos or my mobile no. 08024246344. Give me a call when coming. Thank you
thank you so much for D̶̲̥̅̊ choice of color, pls if I eventually. Decide to go ahead wiit D̶̲̥̅̊ paintin, hw long does it take to get dis spray job done?
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:13am On Jan 08, 2013
elvis07: thank you so much for D̶̲̥̅̊ choice of color, pls if I eventually. Decide to go ahead wiit D̶̲̥̅̊ paintin, hw long does it take to get dis spray job done?
Just 2 Days/48Hrs. Assuming we received your car on monday morning, you will get car back on wednesday morning.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2013
Let's apply that shiny and glamorous look to your car.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:44am On Jan 09, 2013
Good morning people
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:55am On Jan 09, 2013
Enquiries.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by gbemilekan: 11:07am On Jan 09, 2013
Hello. please i have a Toyota sienna 2002/2003 for baking. I would prefer a mix of light Gold and dark color. Please how much will it cost.
thanks.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2013
gbemilekan: Hello. please i have a Toyota sienna 2002/2003 for baking. I would prefer a mix of light Gold and dark color. Please how much will it cost.
thanks.
It will cost you =N=55000 sir. It will take us 48hrs/2Days to get your job done. We will also work on your car alloy wheels, brighten your head lamps and back light (everything about your car exterior).
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by Starlett: 6:34am On Jan 10, 2013
Mr Qualityovenbake,
Kudos on the good job and relatively affordable costs. But, from the pix, this seems quite a hazardous job for anyone inhaling all those fumes. What're you doing to make sure that there are no long-term adverse effects on your health and that of your workers?
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:08am On Jan 10, 2013
Starlett: Mr Qualityovenbake,
Kudos on the good job and relatively affordable costs. But, from the pix, this seems quite a hazardous job for anyone inhaling all those fumes. What're you doing to make sure that there are no long-term adverse effects on your health and that of your workers?
I have already explained this particular question on the second page of this thread.

4. Health and Environmental Issues The extraction system in Oven booths reduces the amount of volatile organic compounds that are released into the atmosphere. Once a coat of paint has been applied, operatives can usually return to the paint booth without respiratory equipment within three minutes. In a traditional workshop environment, it can often take hours for overspray to clear. This increases the risk of breathing in harmful polyisocyanate materials for other workers and increases the level of VOC emissions (Volatile organic compound). This presents a significant risk to the surrounding environment and violates current health and safety legislation. Thank you.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:03am On Jan 10, 2013
Our Address is No.Plot 105 Babs Animashaun Road, Mechanic Village, Surulere, Lagos. 08024246344
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2013
Where else can you get a quality job at an affordable rate.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by Starlett: 6:00pm On Jan 10, 2013
qualityovenbake: I have already explained this particular question on the second page of this thread.

4. Health and Environmental Issues The extraction system in Oven booths reduces the amount of volatile organic compounds that are released into the atmosphere. Once a coat of paint has been applied, operatives can usually return to the paint booth without respiratory equipment within three minutes. In a traditional workshop environment, it can often take hours for overspray to clear. This increases the risk of breathing in harmful polyisocyanate materials for other workers and increases the level of VOC emissions (Volatile organic compound). This presents a significant risk to the surrounding environment and violates current health and safety legislation. Thank you.

Okay. Thanks my Man. You'll hear from me shortly. Guess I'll pop into your shop myself to see things for myself. I've a Corolla Sports that's due for body makeover. Not sure if you're working with Panel beaters, though.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2013
Starlett:

Okay. Thanks my Man. You'll hear from me shortly. Guess I'll pop into your shop myself to see things for myself. I've a Corolla Sports that's due for body makeover. Not sure if you're working with Panel beaters, though.
We look forward to your arrival and we also appreciate your feedback. Thank you
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2013
Good Night
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by cooldudeng(m): 11:22pm On Jan 11, 2013
Hello,

Please I have some few questions.

I just repainted my car lile 3months ago and it's got scratches all over. The car looks like a nightmare already. Please how do you mitigate against this (if possible, what guarantee do I get) and what will the be the cost.

The car is a grey toyota camry 2000
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 1:35pm On Jan 12, 2013
cooldudeng: Hello,

Please I have some few questions.

I just repainted my car lile 3months ago and it's got scratches all over. The car looks like a nightmare already. Please how do you mitigate against this (if possible, what guarantee do I get) and what will the be the cost.

The car is a grey toyota camry 2000
The fault is from the painter that resprayed your car. I see no reason why a car that was just painted 3 months ago will suddenly look like a nightmare

My Reasons:
For a paint job to last longer (Longevity) on a car depend on the quality of the painter handling your car. A good paint job is suppose to last for more than 4years, 5years or more. The mixture of the paint wasn't properly done and there wasn't enough hardener added to the mixture. If a paint is properly mix it will spread evenly and it will flow out smoothly and you will enjoy it for many years to come. Some painters minimize/manage materials on a job just to minimize or beat cost.

You will have to repaint your car again. It will cost you =N=50,000 if we are to handle the job. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (84) (Reply)

Buying from COTONOU made easy / Toyota Highlander For Your Family, Wide Range Of Available Options With Prices / Renewal/registration Of Vehicles @ the Cheapest Rate Ever Within 24hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.