Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside - Autos (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (158430 Views)

KARCHER K2.21 High Pressure Car Washer PRICE N50,000-wash Ur Car/house In 2mins / Automobile Engineering / Body Shop In ABUJA (oven Baking Of Vehicles) / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
Thank you Mr Ajebo, we appreciate your patronage.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by kkon(m): 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
qualityovenbake:
Thank you Mr Ajebo, we appreciate your patronage.
how much to ovenbake crv 08, ur no and address.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
kkon:
how much to ovenbake crv 08, ur no and address.
I oven bake SUV for N65,000 Sir. My address is at plot 105 mechanic village, babs animashaun road, off bode Thomas junction, surulere, Lagos.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:39am On Oct 28, 2016
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
Enquiries.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
Plot 105 mechanic village, babs animashaun road, off bode Thomas junction, surulere, Lagos.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
Thank you Alhaja Oduola, we appreciate your patronage.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
WhatsApp me on 07051348099
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by kulee(m): 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
Painter does your charges includes that of d panel beater too or its that the price to oven bake alone?
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
kulee:
Painter does your charges includes that of d panel beater too or its that the price to oven bake alone?
Yes it covers everything excluding accidented cars and cars that the body is very rough Sir.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:26am On Nov 06, 2016
Wishing you all a blissful Sunday
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2016
Mon-Sat (9am-7pm)
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:26am On Nov 08, 2016
For those that can bring their vehicle by themselves due to the nature of their job. This is to inform you all that we do pickup and delivery. Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by Adiahabasi: 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
How much would it cost to re-paint a camry 2007 using the same colour on it?
2. If u will be using Sikkens,how much wld u charge?
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by AK72: 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
Hello, good evening,

How much will it cost to spray/oven bake Honda Accord bulldog from blue to black colour?

Regards
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
Adiahabasi:
How much would it cost to re-paint a camry 2007 using the same colour on it?
2. If u will be using Sikkens,how much wld u charge?
Yes I make use of sikken Sir. Your car is a saloon car, I oven bake saloon cars for N55K. Thank you Sir.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
AK72:
Hello, good evening,

How much will it cost to spray/oven bake Honda Accord bulldog from blue to black colour?

Regards
Good evening Sir. I oven bake saloon cars for N55k Sir.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
I want to respray my 04 RAV4. Same colour, auto Base. How many days will it take and how much for a clean job?
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
mykl01:
I want to respray my 04 RAV4. Same colour, auto Base. How many days will it take and how much for a clean job?
I oven bake SUV for N65k. Duration is 4 days Sir. Thank you.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by kayjasper(f): 5:51am On Nov 19, 2016
qualityovenbake:
I oven bake SUV for N65k. Duration is 4 days Sir. Thank you.

Good day.

Let me say well done to you for your consistency and utterly effective way you have been relating with customers here.

I would like to ask if it's possible to get a very perfect oven baked job done for a car that has been recently painted (locally), and the paint job didn't turn out well.

Can it be oven baked without major distortion to the body and what's the pros and cons of doing that if any?
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:06am On Dec 17, 2016
kayjasper:

Good day.

Let me say well done to you for your consistency and utterly effective way you have been relating with customers here.

I would like to ask if it's possible to get a very perfect oven baked job done for a car that has been recently painted (locally), and the paint job didn't turn out well.

Can it be oven baked without major distortion to the body and what's the pros and cons of doing that if any?
Yes you can get a perfect oven baked job. Here is my address, plot 105 mechanic village, babs animashaun road, off bode Thomas junction, surulere, Lagos
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:17am On Dec 19, 2016
Where else will you find a suitable and excellent place to oven bake your vehicle this festive period. Call us today on 07051348099 or 08024246344
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by demosoft: 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
Following my black camry grin. My friend and I Brought it on Saturday.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
qualityovenbake:
Hello Everyone,
Am happy to introduce Quality Oven Baking Ltd to you all. We re-spray or re-paint cars making use of oven baking technology. At Quality Oven Baking Ltd, we ensure your car gets that "Distinctiveness of Image" it deserves. We offer the best in modern automotive finishes thereby giving your car that final appearance and durability it deserves. We take into consideration performance factors such as gloss, depth of image, flow and leveling, ease of polishing, hardness and longevity are some of the key factors we guarantee and we carry it out with professionalism and effectiveness.
At Quality Oven Baking Ltd the use of quality materials are paramount to arriving at a stunning and glamorous look for your car.
Our Address is Plot 105 Babs Animashaun Road, Mechanic Village, Surulere, Lagos.
For Enquiries Call 08024246344, 07051348099

Yours sincerely
Mr Sylva
08024246344, WhatsApp 07051348099

Good afternoon , please I am looking for a work. I don't know if I can get one in your factory. If is okay by you I can tell you more about myself via BBM please.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
demosoft:
Following my black camry grin. My friend and I Brought it on Saturday.
I have sent you pictures on your whatsapp Sir.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by demosoft: 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
qualityovenbake:
I have sent you pictures on your whatsapp Sir.
seen
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by demosoft: 11:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
any update...hope tomorrow is feasible?=
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
demosoft:
any update...hope tomorrow is feasible?=
Sent you another update earlier this afternoon on your whatsapp Sir. Can I share pictures update about your car on Nairaland Sir?
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by demosoft: 8:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
qualityovenbake:
Sent you another update earlier this afternoon on your whatsapp Sir. Can I share pictures update about your car on Nairaland Sir?
please go.ahead
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 29, 2016
How much would you paint a honda civic. And i mean full strip down (not just masking off the decals and chrome parts with tape), with repairs on a small dent on the driver side door?
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by 2shur: 6:44am On Dec 29, 2016
thieves
nigeria remains backwards in everything
greedy thieves.
in other african countries itd abt 20k in naija currency
but because of greed these fools inflate they pricez.
thieves
qualityovenbake:
Price Review
N50000 for all sedan cars (formerly N62000)
N60000 for JEEP/SUV (formerly N72000)
Our goal is to serve you better. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (84) (Reply)

Buying from COTONOU made easy / Toyota Highlander For Your Family, Wide Range Of Available Options With Prices / Renewal/registration Of Vehicles @ the Cheapest Rate Ever Within 24hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.